Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Oga Jona Wife Just Just Came Back From Mourn... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Jona Wife Just Just Came Back From Mourn... (880 Views)

Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Jona Wife Just Just Came Back From Mourn... by orble: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
I just stumble Upon this article about our first lady today. Wetin funny me pass be say the way the writer put his/her writing....

"...Maybe she was away to absorb all the election shocks in which we didn't expect her out of Presidential Villa so fast so soon. She looks strong though; not as we expected, we thought she will put her sunglasses on permanently to hide a swollen sunken eyes of election tears..." http://irishirishi..com/2015/04/now-that-mama-peace-patience-jonathan.html

Maybe Oga Jona wife just just came back from Mourn***? (No be me talk am o... na de above talk am)

Re: Oga Jona Wife Just Just Came Back From Mourn... by kestolove95(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
The president and the first Lady all in patience DAME Jonathan CONDEM..
Re: Oga Jona Wife Just Just Came Back From Mourn... by voxpopp: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

2 Likes

Re: Oga Jona Wife Just Just Came Back From Mourn... by vivacious01: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
[code][/code]
voxpopp:
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
No fullstop,hope you are not planning to add to the list,abeg pity them,lol.
Re: Oga Jona Wife Just Just Came Back From Mourn... by voxpopp: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
vivacious01:
[code][/code]No fullstop,hope you are not planning to add to the list,abeg pity them,lol.

Guy I just start with those fools who think they are the ones who built and developed lagos. How? With prostitution? Or armed robbery, baby factories and kidnapping?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exhibition Lifts The Lid On Medicine's Gory Past!!! -PHOTOS- / An Open Letter To Jimi Kayode Agbaje By AAMCO Lagos / Bola Tinubu & Abimbola Fashola Dancing To ‘woju’ At Her Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.