Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) (42192 Views)

Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by NobleG1(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
enfantdedieu:
bros had me to ur whatsapp,let me send u d prophecy video about d collapse building 0023775055358

I don't want your "prophecy" video nonsense.
Read this to be enlightened;
https://www.nairaland.com/2251079/top-10-reasons-dont-believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
justwise:

I respect people who predict football score line before the match than your dodgy pastor.

He has done that before sire. To learn more, visit: scoan.org/media/prophecy.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

It's so unfortunate that people like you still thinks like this in Naija.

I am not sure that I've dissapointed you or any of my followers in any way please. Because I choose to celebrate a Prophet of God, I have committed a sin right? No sire. I know what is real and what is not. For this man, I'm telling you that he is a man of God. Let's learn to celebrate God's gift to our generation. TB Joshua is our pride.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
adanduka:
IF PDP WON, YOU WOULD BRING A PROPHECY TO THAT REGARD

Bro, calm down. It doesn't work like that. Learn to appreciate the gift of God to mankind.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
Well i dont have anything against all the prophets prophesying

But to be frank.. mere looking at the date (2010) you would know that prophecy was meant for 2011 elections and that of 2013 is something every real follower of politics was expecting since the letter war started btw OBJ and Jonathan and i am sure if the sweeping wasn't done this year another prophecy would have gone on air again

Also with the rate of miracle and stuffs being shown on TV i wonder why we still have lots of destitute loitering around Ikotun where the church is being situated.

Zubby77 should have alot of info to dish out on this... the real #ozoigbodu1

A Prophet is not usually celebrated in his hometown. Besides, they'll always be destitutes among us.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chrisx1x:
Tb is trully an asset to Nigeria.

God bless you sire. As we continue celebrating him, so shall the gift of God keeps increasing mightily in him.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Adegbemigunjosh:

Just be mindful of what you say or write about men of God.Even if TB Joshua was a fake Prophet,Since he said God called him then u suld be careful.I pity u, wen pipu are saying bad tinz about men of God just keep quiet n go ur way...

Do you mind them? Let them go ahead. Their future is sealed.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
why are you guys always like this? First of all, he said he saw a big party emerging to unseat PDP, he didn't mention a particular year or date. He also said he does not support any party for you to be talking about praying for GEJ to win. And lastly, this is not just a clip released, these are regular video recordings from his church services that people get to cut from the full clip to show peeps. Moreover, if you will like to know his prophecies before hand, you'll need to always stay glued to emmanuel TV because he says them at random. Not a fan of his, but I criticise objectively... cheers..

There's one thing people don't understand about men of God: they are package with curses and blessings. That depends on what you looking him want. So depending on your reactions about him, you go with one. I won't say more.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Billygee2u: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
TBJ prophesied,tbj prophesied ,all the times tbj,haba ,that means what? are you making him a god? what are you people trying to pass across?

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Ayatullah(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
samuelson06:

How I wish PDP and GEJ in particular heed to this Prophecy, took advantage and avoid being embarrassed by the People's General. This man is truly the bomb. Shout out to you my Prophet wink By the way, I don't think we still need PDP in this country again. There should rise a better opposition.

WHY ARE YOU SO GULLIBLE?

I pity you. You must have drank Tuberculosis Joshua urine a lot..........so your brain is so weak that by now you do not know that Tuberculosis Joshua T.B. Joshua can predict nothing! He only works harder than lazy you by reading the newspapers, monitoring local and international news and using his connection to get information from powerful people in the seat of government.

May Allah flush out all the germs you have drank in T.B. Joshua urine so that you can think right........can I hear you shouting amen and running away from the Synagogue? Better pick race and leave Tuberculosis Joshua to his deceits grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
samuelson06:

Follow him on EmmanuelTV to see his prophecies first hand. Not because every happenings in the world is not reveal to him means he should keep quite about the ones God reveal to him. For some, he sees but choose not to talk as God directs him. He is a man after God's wish not he's. Stop the insult.
I hv seen Emmanuel Tv and I can tell u categorically dt TB Joshua is a fraud

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

I hv seen Emmanuel Tv and I can tell u categorically dt TB Joshua is a fraud

It's okay. Life is full of choices anyway. I have chosen him. You can choose whoever you feel is not a fraud.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
samuelson06:

It's okay. Life is full of choices anyway. I have chosen him. You can choose whoever you feel is not a fraud.
I hope u find peace! Just like d man from far the way u r seeing him.
If u endeavour to work near him and u can judge impartially, u walk with God might be spoilt for good.
Dont say I didnt warn u
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ayatullah:

WHY ARE YOU SO GULLIBLE?

I pity you. You must have drank Tuberculosis Joshua urine a lot..........so your brain is so weak that by now you do not know that Tuberculosis Joshua T.B. Joshua can predict nothing! He only works harder than lazy you by reading the newspapers, monitoring local and international news and using his connection to get information from powerful people in the seat of government.

May Allah flush out all the germs you have drank in T.B. Joshua urine so that you can think right........can I hear you shouting amen and running away from the Synagogue? Better pick race and leave Tuberculosis Joshua to his deceits grin

***picks and empty it into a trash can then walk away***
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

I hope u find peace! Just like d man from far the way u r seeing him.
If u endeavour to work near him and u can judge impartially, u walk with God might be spoilt for good.
Dont say I didnt warn u

Woah!!! To even start with, why do you say he is a fraud?
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by baybiemee: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abeg make we hear word. Always prophecy after the occurrence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by colored(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

It's so unfortunate that people like you still thinks like this in Naija.
why do u think we are so backward, underdeveloped and regarded as a third world country? if the western world had his level of reasoning and mentality, they would never have gotten to where they are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Smooyis(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
steadyguy:
Prophesy is supposed to before and event.

Why do they always show us his 'prophesies' after the event has occurred?

Na wa for oga T.B
Watch Emmanuel Tv always, you will get to hear more live and rebroadcast prophecies.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Smooyis(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

I hv seen Emmanuel Tv and I can tell u categorically dt TB Jgoshua is a fraud
Then you need to fast and pray for God to save you.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Smooyis:

Then you need to fast and pray for God to save you.
Fast and pray to save me... from TB Joshua? lol. Very funny sha. Pls continue in ur delirium. If I should start to explain, it will take some time. Frankly, I am not up to it, sorry!
Enjoy d show because ignorance is bliss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
samuelson06:

Woah!!! To even start with, why do you say he is a fraud?
Try some investigating journalism. Take someone who is genuinely ill and watch the person after 6 months. U will catch a glimpse of d charade there.
Befriend any of his staff and dt person can divulge certain things, u will block dt channel forever

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Try some investigating journalism. Take someone who is genuinely ill and watch the person after 6 months. U will catch a glimpse of d charade there.
Befriend any of his staff and dt person can divulge certain things, u will block dt channel forever

You see there's something about miracle. It doesn't mean if a man of God lays hand on you and you get a miracle of healing for example, that healing would remain with you forever. To keep that healing solely depends on you and not him. For instance, if you get healed of malaria today and then allow mosquitoes to be biting you, soon you'll get sick of malaria again and you'll need another miracle. And for SCOAN, any time they lay hand on someone to cast out demons or heal you of one ailment or the other, you'll then be warned to follow Christ by joining a living church and making God's Word a standard for your life. In other words, make God's Word work for you. What should keep you in good health and immune to attack is God's Word NOT Deliverance. Deliverance or healing by any man of God is just a kind of pressing a reset button on you and definitely not a guarantee that you'll stay without the problem that took you to them re-surfacing again or some other thing attacking you.

For his staff divulging anything about him, well I'll tell you to remember that Prophet TB Joshua's church is a center of attack by the Devil because of what he does there and represent. So it's very easy for his staff to fall prey and become used of the Devil to condemn him. Remember the story of Bisola and the other guy? Do you know that it was a complete hoax? Well, if you know of anyone claiming Prophet TB Joshua is fake, I'll like you introduce me to such person. I would like to have a little discussion with him/her.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 14, 2015
samuelson06:

You see there's something about miracle. It doesn't mean if a man of God lays hand on you and you get a miracle of healing for example, that healing would remain with you forever. To keep that healing solely depends on you and not him. For instance, if you get healed of malaria today and then allow mosquitoes to be biting you, soon you'll get sick of malaria again and you'll need another miracle. And for SCOAN, any time they lay hand on someone to cast out demons or heal you of one ailment or the other, you'll then be warned to follow Christ by joining a living church and making God's Word a standard for your life. In other words, make God's Word work for you. What should keep you in good health and immune to attack is God's Word NOT Deliverance. Deliverance or healing by any man of God is just a kind of pressing a reset button on you and definitely not a guarantee that you'll stay without the problem that took you to them re-surfacing again or some other thing attacking you.

For his staff divulging anything about him, well I'll tell you to remember that Prophet TB Joshua's church is a center of attack by the Devil because of what he does there and represent. So it's very easy for his staff to fall prey and become used of the Devil to condemn him. Remember the story of Bisola and the other guy? Do you know that it was a complete hoax? Well, if you know of anyone claiming Prophet TB Joshua is fake, I'll like you introduce me to such person. I would like to have a little discussion with him/her.
Who is Bisola? See ehn, ur mind is made up so no need to drag this matter.
Whenever u feel like taking up d challenge I posited, dt day u will begin to understand my drift dt all u see are smoking mirrors

1 Like

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by samuelson06(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Who is Bisola? See ehn, ur mind is made up so no need to drag this matter.
Whenever u feel like taking up d challenge I posited, dt day u will begin to understand my drift dt all u see are smoking mirrors

No sire. My mind is not made up. I'm a type that listens to people and would always want to be convinced then make amends. You can atleast share your own experience with the SCOAN or introduce me to someone who had a bad experience or must have noticed fraud there. Let's just be very plain here. Remember, you brought up an argument that he is a fraud. There's nothing to worry about. We'll still maintain our anonymity as is and only work with information presented.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by gabrola: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
guys even when Jesus christ was alive the jews didnt believe in him though there had been prophecies about his coming by prophets in the old testament many years before his birth. for you who talked trash about tb Joshua prophecy in year 2010 about d emergence of ApC, if u are a christian, could you please tell me how many years Jesus' prophecy about the temple in jerusalem in Mt 24:1-2 took before coming to pass...abeg make una tell me how i can attend scoan for live experience
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by Lighthouseman: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
efilefun:
CHANGE STARTS WITH US..
When someone in the car ahead of u throws wastes on the road, drive next to him, roll down your window & shout, "change!" # ChangeNigeria
When you are on a queue and someone tries to force his way in front, scream "change!!". ‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬.
At the point of entry either air or sea port, a custom or immigration official is trying to collect bribe. Shout Change. # Change Nigeria
A landlord that habitually increases a house rent. Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any irregularities in the measurement of food items in the market or display of fake un-merchantablematerial in a supermarket or drug store. Shout Change. # ChangeNigeria
Any lecturer that is hell-bent to collect bribe either in cash or kind. Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any public / private servant that is stealing our national heritage. Shout Change.# Change Nigeria#
When a police officer stops your car and says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria
When you walk past any Nigerian who throws paper or banana peel on the floor, stop him and tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria.
If you are in a bus and driver is driving like a mad man, shout "change!" #ChangeNigeria.
When somebody is trying to jump a queue either at the bank, fuel stations or ATM stands shout Change. ‪#‎change‬ Nigeria #
When Electricity official cut your light unjustly shout Change. # Change Nigeria#
If someone is answering a phone and lies about his location, shout change #
If you are a friend to a man who goes to meet another woman and deceives his wife that he is travelling on an official duty, whisper CHANGE!
When a fuel attendant wants to under dispense fuel into ur car remind him about "Change " #Change Nigeria
LET'S CHANGE and watch our Country grow in Leaps
Can u still shout change? Try that in any market ir atm near you
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) by efilefun(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
I can confidently scream it at the top of my voice cuz i am miles away from people like you
Lighthouseman:

Can u still shout change? Try that in any market ir atm near you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member / Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.