Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank Plc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank Plc (1194 Views)

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose / NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank Plc by Eisenhower(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
[i]NNPC Missing $2OBillion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC And Other Positive Changes In Nigeria So Far.Everyone get in here let me feed you on the happenings since the presidential election so far…hehe

So, I told by a friend about the missing 20b that has been traced to Zenith bank, I decide to do some digging and I found out from a political analyst that the alleged missing $20billion dollar by Ex-CBN Governor; Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, from NNPC has been traced to Zenith Bank Plc.
If you remember that as at the time former governor of CBN Sanusi Lamido revealed the missing $20 billion, the present CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele was the MD/CEO of Zenith Bank Plc.

If you keep your ears on the happenings in Nigeria, you should have started reading this all over BBM, Whatsapp, and Facebook.
You will also recall that ex-Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria, Mallam Lamido Sanusi, said he had begun a process to trace the missing $20bn oil money before his suspension by President Goodluck Jonathan.
source: http://nigeriacamera.net/nnpc-missing-2obillion-traced-to-zenith-bank-plc/

A meeting was held at the Aso Rock Villa yesterday, on how all stolen wealth of the Country can be returned to the public purse. This is to take a precautionary measure against any effort to probe this government by the incoming government of General Muhammadu Buhari, President-Elect.

It is no longer news the military has suddenly found General Buhari’s certificate; that Nigerian Television Authority now even says Buhari has Masters Degree and that Diezani paid a discreet visit to General Buhari.

One little birdie told me that industrial training funds authority has begun payment of outstanding debts they were ‘owing’ (or withholding?) students for over two years.

It may also delight you that numerous filling stations under padlock on the pretext of fuel scarcity before the presidential election are now open for business.
Re: Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank Plc by Eisenhower(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
OP, please do the needful so that Nigerians will be in the know about this latest info.
thanks in advance
Re: Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank Plc by voxpopp: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

1 Like

Re: Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank Plc by Kennedykak(f): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
The fear of GMB
Re: Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank Plc by Buchukwu: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
Maaaaad man.

1 Like

Re: Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank Plc by Buchukwu: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:

You're plain stvpid

(1) (Reply)

Awolowo And Ojukwu: Men With Visions That MAKES Or MARS Their Tribe. / NEWS NUGGET - Adamu Mu'azu Humbles Up To Gov Fayose. / Nigerian Law Actually Allows Dual Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.