Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. (6748 Views)

Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 11, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yu love their girls because they re like yellow beauty cheesy
fresh n clean
presentable
angel
they stay at home
they re homely
they can take care of their family
they re good cook tongue
they re beloved and bewise
they re sharp
they re neat than your
keep promoting our chicks but we cant let them cross to ya pple cos
una no fit maintain our babes tongue
they re stylishly expensive and lovely..and they ar GOLD DIGGERScheesy
Gold digging things.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by indeed123: 4:13am On Apr 11, 2015
adino:

How will you do it?
By been an e-rat on Nairaland? Take your lazy ass out of ijebu-remo village, travel for the first time in your entire life away from your village, go to Enugu. Get a job and be useful to the community you find yourself, engage in philanthropy, empower the youths, businesses, women and make a name for yourself.
Declare your interest and contest for Governorship of Enugu State in 2045, if you win go to Anambra and contest election there the next four years.
Stop been a nuisance and an aspiring e-rat.

Jokes are on you people. Lol.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 11, 2015
ayoballs:
Be like say you just smoke Ogbomosho weed finish.keep dreaming
why callin dt dreaming na? Owerri is a no man's land. Period! Sorry, full-stop!
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 11, 2015
emmysoftyou:
fat lies..
Infact na...
story for the small gods...tongue
yu want me to expose lola and kemi for yu..
Dat will be too childish like yu just did..cheesy
We are all into each order so pls stop forming one tribe get good babe..we are all Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by emmysoftyou: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
Gold digging things na for yoruba girls o grin.
na true yu talk my broda cheesy
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by morbeta(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=voxpopp post=32562467]

Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
[/quote

slowpoke....
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2015
emmysoftyou:
C'mon, since when did Yoruba girls become gold diggers? You know Calabar girls' trademark is prostitution. cheesy
It shal be well wit u. It seems u know ur kins people in and out.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by jimi4us: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
dnt die ranting on NL. Owerri is no man's land.
go there and say it. and see they don't cut your two legs . fear no dey una brain again?

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2015
jimi4us:
go there and say it. and see they don't cut your two legs . fear no dey una brain again?
ahahahahahahahahahahahah, and these are the flat.he.ad.s dt wan take ova Lagos. Sango's thunder dt wil strike u people is doing press ups.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
lilflipnerd:
My name is Adeyemi Adewale, I was born and breed in Isolo, Lagos. My Father hails from Ogbomoso, Oyo and my Mum from Ijebu-remo, Ogun. I wish to become the Governor of Enugu in the next 16years. The People of Enugu should be Ready for me.

OneNigeria

is JK now an igbo man? Abi una don dash us una brother just bcuz we're supporting him?
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by Ojiofor: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
ahahahaha, e pain u ni? Owerri is no-man's-land na.
Pain me ke.it is easier said than done.talk is cheap.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by olufunmibi(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
stanech:
hahgahahhaha

all these Yoruba pipo don come again.

But blive me Igbo girls are specially made. I dated an omole gal once big ass pretty and neat from the outside but the oddur coming out from that. place was so bad that I have to abandon my room for 2 days and change my sheets. It was a terrible experience one I pray never to e

But Igbo girls and my calabar and akwa girls are just too much men

Igbos are just too unique no wonder they hate us

Haters will keep hating, leave them.
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by stanech: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
olufunmibi:

Haters will keep hating, leave them. They dont know what they are missing. I fvcked so many of your Igbo sisters and I can tell the difference, dont mind the yoruba girl who doesnt know anything about hygiene

I dey tell you.

you can smell a Yoruba gal from 20ft I don't ever want to risk it anymore. Immediately I know you are yoluba I son run be that. lol

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by jimi4us: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
ahahahahahahahahahahahah, and these are the flat.he.ad.s dt wan take ova Lagos. Sango's thunder dt wil strike u people is doing press ups.
we are shaking things in Lagos state cos we run dis town and you know that. JIMI AGBAJE is the man, cos everybody love JIMI AGBAJE
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by OperationIgrigi: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
lilflipnerd:
I love deir girls more than U do.... They are best..

**grins** It is a natural stimulus to run away from something like this **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by yhusiee(f): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2015
voxpopp:

Na only correct Yoruba man fit handle Ibo woman well
So damn sexy talk!!!
Re: My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. by voxpopp: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2015
yhusiee:

So damn sexy talk!!!

Yes darling grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Danjuma Goje Over N25bn Fraud / This New Jubril Is 30 Years Nigerian Not Sudan - Nnamdi Kanu / We Shall Reposition EKSU For Academic Excellence - Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.