Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (140658 Views)

Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
W-O-W!!! To say I'm impressed is an understatement. Thank you poster for creating this thread and showcasing the developments taking place in Kano. I wonder why Rabiu Kwankwaso lost his 2nd term re-election to his predecessor Shekerau. The structures are nice!

5 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
new institute of poultry

8 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by rodbel(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Plz where did you get your data plz

Its a known fact that Akwa-ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa states gets the highest federal allocation in the country.

I can only imagine the massive development my beloved Ogun state would have witnessed if it has as much as Akwa-ibom has in terms of federal money.... And to think the state is witnessing a lot of development even as the fed allocation is a paltry ±10% of states like akwa-ibom

8 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
symbian03:

Hatred won't make you an inch taller. Alright?
It's sad how your brain works. Hatred for what?
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Massive, massive massive massive massive projects going on everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by oluwafemi113(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
EdCure:

Igbos are hating!

I second you brother

10 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
rodbel:

Look at how you are disgracing your old age. I bet you expecting him to ask for everyone's account number and pay in some pittance right? Grow up pls.

That's what happens when a person is blinded to development by ethnicity and hatred, the connection between the brain and the fingers tends to be disrupted.

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by rodbel(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
The real shame is when a particular section of the country contributes nothing to the national treasury yet they've used years of military misrule to set the country on a structure that creates over dependency on solid minerals.

You and your folks will always remain parasites ,for how long ? I don't know.

Still whining about the past Smh! 16years is a lot and enough to create a massive and meaningful impact on your environment/state. Hold your leaders responsible.

9 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

sorry but it is just the truth! I know it is bitter.
It would be more bitter for those that are pillaging and plundering the land of his fellow black people.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Ekowise(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
please how long is the flyover (in km or m)
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

The way you dey carry APC matter for head eeh! I hope they provide you with a job so that you get busy with your life and stop ranting on the internet everytime
lol... Ok you have been noticed, now run along.

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kwankwaso you are biased, all these projects going on in Kano alone, daris God ohhhhhhhhhh

8 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by akpumping7720(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
ziccoit:
These people are using their states allocation for monumental projects while some are embezzling and mismanaging the huge sum allocated to them. Very soon, they would be shouting of marginalization.
Don't mind them. Very useless set of people

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
rodbel:

Still whining about the past Smh! 16years is a lot and enough to create a massive and meaningful impact on your environment/state. Hold your leaders responsible.
Why would I whine when a strike of matches will send your and your fellow freeloading bastards back to hungry lane?
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's exactly what I have been praying for even as a teenager.

Have you been to the Niger Delta and see the devastation caused by oil exploration and exploitation?

Coming to Nairaland and blaming our Governors won't change the situation at home and doesn't mean that there are no measures in its incubation stage to bring those iidiots to book and it's just a matter of time, the only choice that would be left to them is to kill their own people or do what is right.

Trust me ,the good people of the Niger Delta is already aware that our problem can be stopped within us before we can say that the Nigerian state has failed even as that excuse is genuine and would hold water against any argument being promulgated by iidiots and parasites like your kind that sees black and call it white.

Are you so blind not to see that there is a conspiracy between our leaders across all ethnic divide to exploit the common wealth of the Niger Delta people?

Let me tell you something - The Delta and Nigeria will burn under our very watch and we will die but we will go down with this ungrateful nation.

Mad country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4l6ArtUlrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhlW-DzaosQ

who generated the oil spills ? was it not the people from the region ? They are ones destroying their own livelihoods e.g tompolo, asari et al

5 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
usmanniya:
Kwankwaso you are biased, all these projects going on in Kano alone, daris God ohhhhhhhhhh
I think there's a problem with the picture formats, not displaying on this end.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
W-O-W!!! To say I'm impressed is an understatement. Thank you poster for creating this thread and showcasing the developments taking place in Kano. I wonder why Rabiu Kwankwaso lost his 2nd term re-election to his predecessor Shekerau. The structures are nice!

I GUESS THE PEOPLE OF KANO REGRET MAKING THAT DECISION NOW!

4 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by usmanniya(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tiga hydro electric dam

6 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by NollywoodFreak: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
na lie jare....e no big reach 3rd mainland bridge
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

who generated the oil spills ? was it not the people from the region ? They are ones destroying their own livelihoods e.g tompolo, asari et al
When you destroy the forest ,the animals that makes it their natural habitat would creep closer to home to find solace.

Why am I even replying lying bastards like you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
kwankwasiyya city more than 1000 blocks

6 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's exactly what I have been praying for even as a teenager.

Have you been to the Niger Delta and see the devastation caused by oil exploration and exploitation?

Coming to Nairaland and blaming our Governors won't change the situation at home and doesn't mean that there are no measures in its incubation stage to bring those iidiots to book and it's just a matter of time, the only choice that would be left to them is to kill their own people or do what is right.

Trust me ,the good people of the Niger Delta is already aware that our problem can be stopped within us before we can say that the Nigerian state has failed even as that excuse is genuine and would hold water against any argument being promulgated by iidiots and parasites like your kind that sees black and call it white.

Are you so blind not to see that there is a conspiracy between our leaders across all ethnic divide to exploit the common wealth of the Niger Delta people?

Let me tell you something - The Delta and Nigeria will burn under our very watch and we will die but we will go down with this ungrateful nation.

Mad country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4l6ArtUlrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhlW-DzaosQ
I would have commended your point if not for the insult. Quotasystem is right. He said you are all over nairaland encouraging war. I have now seen it for myself.
Peace

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
What have Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, Tompolo etc. done about oil spills? These touts collect hush money from SHELL and other oil companies destroying their environment and go and establish Universities in Benin Republic.

I repeat, the worst parasite is the one that destroys itself while destroying everyone else.

12 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by gwales: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
amana city more than 1000 blocks

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
NollywoodFreak:
na lie jare....e no big reach 3rd mainland bridge

"Truth never damages a cause that is just.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

2 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Missy89(f): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
gwales:
amana city more than 1000 blocks

Pic?
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
astana1:

I GUESS THE PEOPLE OF KANO REGRET MAKING THAT DECISION NOW!
Going with your comment, I want to assume Shekerau did NADA for Kano state? The guy's face dey too dulling for my liking and our brosie from the riverine community con make am education minister! Chei! Choi!

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by mmsen: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
ziccoit:
These people are using their states allocation for monumental projects while some are embezzling and mismanaging the huge sum allocated to them. Very soon, they would be shouting of marginalization.

Which people?

Name names?

Don't throw cheap subliminal shots.

P.S.
Is it not the state's responsibility to raise educational standards - why is Kano state still fairing so poorly?
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I would have commended your point if not for the insult. Quotasystem is right. He said you are all over nairaland encouraging war. I have now seen it for myself.
Peace
Who goes about hugging the very people that benefited from his misfortune and in the same breath turn around to call him a fool?

The insults is to show you the level of hate we have for our leaders and by default would extend to you and your folks.....Go figure
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by QuotaSystem: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I would have commended truckpushers point if not for the insult. Quotasystem is right. He said you are all over nairaland encouraging war. I have now seen it for myself.
Peace

Don't mind him, if only you knew his evil plans for tomorrow's elections in Rivers, you'd be shocked. Anyway we heard 32 fresh MOPOL units and Crack squads have been deployed to cure their strong head, so if you don't see him tomorrow you'll know what happened.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.