Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Warnning About Mtn Treasure Hunt Scam Everybody Beware! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warnning About Mtn Treasure Hunt Scam Everybody Beware! (1661 Views)

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him / Eko Bridge Empty..everybody Gearing Up For Election Today / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warnning About Mtn Treasure Hunt Scam Everybody Beware! by goldenval(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I just received this email on my phone just this night from MTN telling me that i have own 1 million naira. Below is the message i got from them,

Yello!! Congrats, You have been awarded 1million Naira in the 2009 MTN Treasure hunt Promo. Your Code is TW52, Visit www.yelloresult.com To verify Your Win Now.

Look, this is fake and not from the mtn site because Mtn can not use this www.yelloresult.com as their site, then when i log in to the site, i was told to fill a form and sumit the application, I was asked to provide my account number, such as bank name, ATM CARD NUMBER, MY ATM PIN CODE AND EXPIRING DATE, humm, when i saw this, i knew something is wrong here and i have to close the page. Please everybody should pass this message to everyone and you people must not provide your atm card details to anyone online. Look the site, you will see it look like MTN own undecided cry
Re: Warnning About Mtn Treasure Hunt Scam Everybody Beware! by GoldCircle: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2009
Chei!! shocked shocked! i actually just visited the site! na 'beta' fake! The guys no smart reach! Just some dumb ass yahoo yahoo boy trying his hands on some stunts!

Let the 'WINNER' beware! grin grin
Re: Warnning About Mtn Treasure Hunt Scam Everybody Beware! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2009
thanks bros. wink

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora / Igp Unable To Arrest James Onanefe Ibori (is Ibori Now Above The Law?) / Who Were The Original Secessionists That Led To Nigerian Civil War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.