Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Business Can I Start With 30K? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 30K? (6124 Views)

Start Your Own Business Today / What Business Can I Do With 30k / Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 30K? by Kennedykak(f): 1:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Good morning family and friends. I'm a final year student in a Federal University in Nigeria and the fear of what the future holds drains me knowing the current situation of the country.

I do not have the drive to sell my body for a second and so I want to start my own business no matter how small or foolish it looks/sounds. The truth is I've been thinking of several ideas but its either my money is too small or I can't lay hold on the capital I really need.

Please I need sincere and genuine advice from well wishers. Thank you in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by lordweezy(m): 4:13am On Apr 11, 2015
I believe you had home training,now if what I will advise is very simple,you make more money selling what people want daily,go for cooking,to u will survive and you can call me if u need more info or advice 09096974626 on what to do with your money
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by nobeku: 4:24am On Apr 11, 2015
The major thing for me in business is if you know how to do just one thing very well:SELLING....Everyone that is successful on the face on the planet MUST sell something..It might be a service,goods,skills,inventions,but you just have to be good at selling...or you employ hands that are good at selling..one way or de other,something MUST be sold...If you can confidently say that part of the business equation is settled,then call me on 07038039101..I will tell you what,where and how to buy an item you can sell and make atleast a 600% profit...No Jokes...and please,I don't need your money or for you to pay me a dime..and also no strings attached...Listen to me now,believe me later on....

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by Gbotun(m): 5:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Go into mini-importation business,there are free do-it-yourself tutorials
In this section. Take your time to study any of the tutorials well,test drive
with #10k and see how it goes.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by mcfynest(m): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Well with 5k you can even stsrt a business. Contact me if interested. You can also get stocks at cheap prizes and resell @ prises that you will make your profit.

Visit
https://www.nairaland.com/2175298/why-go-lagos#32580324

You may find what you need in here.......
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Can u make snacks? If ur answer is yes! Being a student may not give u time to go into full business. Learn to make little chops like meatpie, chin chin, egg roll e. t. c. Then find retailers around and supply to them. If it's good, u would make it believe it or believe it. You would get tired of supplying. With less than 20k u can get all materials in ground.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by soulhighman(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Seriously, mini importation business is a good business you can go into. You can even start with as little as 10k and it is very easy to do. You don't need to go to the seaport before you collect ur goods. It will be delivered to the nearest post office in the address you give them. I just received my own goods yesterday. I bought a total of goods that is not worth of to 9k just to test run. I bought power banks and already marketed it before its arrival so people are already demanding for their own. You can also try and start yours too. Since you are in a sch environment, I will implore u deal in businesses like wristwatches, clothes e.t.c especially ladies own. Believe me they will buy it. You will find a lot of guides in it here on NL. I might even give you the links

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by soulhighman(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Can u make snacks? If ur answer is yes! Being a student may not give u time to go into full business. Learn to make little chops like meatpie, chin chin, egg roll e. t. c. Then find retailers around and supply to them. If it's good, u would make it believe it or believe it. You would get tired of supplying. With less than 20k u can get all materials in ground.
Sir, it is not easy for a student to engage in snacks business. The stress of having to fry And the likes coupled with her academics might not be easy for her. But selling something is easier. She just needs to look at her environment and sell what they need so that her room will not turn into a warehouse
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by lifestyle1(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Start fashion accessories business. You can start with 10k and make profit of about 3k to 5k. Ping me.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by soulhighman(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by Kennedykak(f): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
nobeku:
The major thing for me in business is if you know how to do just one thing very well:SELLING....Everyone that is successful on the face on the planet MUST sell something..It might be a service,goods,skills,inventions,but you just have to be good at selling...or you employ hands that are good at selling..one way or de other,something MUST be sold...If you can confidently say that part of the business equation is settled,then call me on 07038039101..I will tell you what,where and how to buy an item you can sell and make atleast a 600% profit...No Jokes...and please,I don't need your money or for you to pay me a dime..and also no strings attached...Listen to me now,believe me later on....
I'm so much interested. Can u pls inbox me ur PIN on BBM?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by Juwonmania(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
soulhighman:
Seriously, mini importation business is a good business you can go into. You can even start with as little as 10k and it is very easy to do. You don't need to go to the seaport before you collect ur goods. It will be delivered to the nearest post office in the address you give them. I just received my own goods yesterday. I bought a total of goods that is not worth of to 9k just to test run. I bought power banks and already marketed it before its arrival so people are already demanding for their own. You can also try and start yours too. Since you are in a sch environment, I will implore u deal in businesses like wristwatches, clothes e.t.c especially ladies own. Believe me they will buy it. You will find a lot of guides in it here on NL. I might even give you the links
Can u please drop ur contact so i can ask u a few qustions
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by sccofield(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
you can also try bulk SMS or blogging or trying doing work like article writing or using any skills you have on sites like freelancer or fiver. Just started a new thread that will help you build a bulk SMS website by yourself and turn it into a source of passive income. you can follow it here. https://www.nairaland.com/2247185/how-create-bulk-sms-business If you have any issues, contact me on 07062359125
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by jonextee(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
soulhighman:
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by mabeni(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Juwonmania:

am following.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kennedykak:
Good morning family and friends. I'm a final year student in a Federal University in Nigeria and the fear of what the future holds drains me knowing the current situation of the country.

I do not have the drive to sell my body for a second and so I want to start my own business no matter how small or foolish it looks/sounds. The truth is I've been thinking of several ideas but its either my money is too small or I can't lay hold on the capital I really need.

Please I need sincere and genuine advice from well wishers. Thank you in anticipation.

i do admire your zeal and enthusiasm, believe you me 30k is big enough to get you started, if you look deeply within your environment you'll definitely find something to invest in, we NLanders are not in the best of positions to advise you on where to invest.

your profile location says Jos

are you fluent in the hausa language

Do u have an eye for gold jewelries

Do you know how it is (gold) being sold in the international and local markets

Have you ever been to the kano gold mkt

i intend investing in this business in the nearest future, hence my questions .

perhaps we could just work out something together if yours answers to my questions turns out to be positive
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kennedykak:
. The truth is I've been thinking of several ideas but its either my money is too small or I can't lay hold on the capital I really need.

and what businesses do u have in mind if i may ask
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Can u write? If yes, owning a monitized site on your preferred niche of interest will be just fine. But the necessary infrastructures like laptop etc have to be in place
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by soulhighman(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Juwonmania:

07062573253. you can add me on whatsapp using that number.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by Kennedykak(f): 1:36am On Apr 12, 2015
soulhighman:
I will connect with you soon. I'm uplifted
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by Kennedykak(f): 1:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Rooneyboy:
and what businesses do u have in mind if i may ask

I think gadgets like power banks, phones, wrist watches. But I'll appreciate oda ideas too
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by Kennedykak(f): 1:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Rooneyboy:

i do admire your zeal and enthusiasm, believe you me 30k is big enough to get you started, if you look deeply within your environment you'll definitely find something to invest in, we NLanders are not in the best of positions to advise you on where to invest.

your profile location says Jos

are you fluent in the hausa language

Do u have an eye for gold jewelries

Do you know how it is (gold) being sold in the international and local markets

Have you ever been to the kano gold mkt

i intend investing in this business in the nearest future, hence my questions .

perhaps we could just work out something together if yours answers to my questions turns out to be positive
Hausa language is the easiest thing I can do.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30K? by kennethkaycee(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Being online meeting needs shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Sell Goods To People You Meet Online. / Lagos State Fire Service Contains Fire In Idumota As Building Collapses / How To Tell If A Brahmin Bag Is Replica?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.