Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,457 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad (59642 Views)

Female Hostel In Uniben(hall 1 & 2) Sold For #50,000 / How Uniben Students Fetch Water In Hostel..lwkmd! / How Uniben Final Year Student Escaped Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Sezua(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Prinzofparis:

We speak dear, but most times we concentrate on helping graduates from Uniben get good opportunities after NYSC.
So enjoy school and the Uniben way because you will need all those challenges later in life.
good job after nysc?....abeg shift joh
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2015
sparkleRed:

Seriously! Dat guy is over doing now, he 4 try am when general still dey hall1, make I do am wetn I do during light issues rubbish guy
Who know you in uniben?
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Prinzofparis: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Sezua:

good job after nysc?....abeg shift joh

Opportunities are different from jobs. But yes, Uniben alumni get good jobs if you know the correct way to network with your fellow alumni.

Not here to argue ok?.
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by MoNickk(f): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Lmao. found this so funny. The state of the hostel toilets and bathroom was one of the major reasons I refuse to stay in the hostel. I stayed in hall one once and couldn't cope with the bathing outside and jumping up n down running from porters. #teamekosodin abeg.
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by slimsquad2000: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Still on the Matter, Interior deco( rugs, chairs, wall papers) and house fittings for sell ( tiles, taps, toilet, tanks, basin ) all @ affordable price. Call 08038210626 or visit 5 st'micheal street, kirikiri estate
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by jauntty: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2015
rammytt:

Only u na alumni (correction -Alumnus).. Swear say u no bathe for outside or throw shotput when u were in sch.
Lol...Alumnus ( dat word sound like 'anus')...thks for d correction bro.

I stayed @ Ekosodin and not in the hostels.
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Sezua(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Opportunities are different from jobs. But yes, Uniben alumni get good jobs if you know the correct way to network with your fellow alumni.

Not here to argue ok?.
bros, abeg connect me na?
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2015
kayceerilyn:
the porter is Survival....we don't want to withold his name....He goes about molesting girls forgeting that we are the reason why he's employed.
We hereby implore the appropriate authorities to take necessary actions...we don't want bullies and perverts like Survival in our halls of residence.
#teamsurvivalmustberepostedtohallthree#

Call on me and i shall call on Father Lucifer on your behalf to destroy your enemies.
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by delishpot: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2015
kayceerilyn:
Then you were misinformed...would you advice your sister to bathe in a bathing room with brown tiles,sometimes used pads and tissues are dumped there and even some others defacate there......the halls of residence have nott been renovated for a long time...Maybe you guys should start speaking for us

Nor be dem drop am there? chei naija unis na pure white washed tombs o.
see what students go through? While the big vellied leaders sebd their kuds abRoad,

I hope our new leaders will stop tge trend and Zarah abi na wetin be her name sef and co will return to naija and school here.
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Phillfree(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2015
No No, it doesn't happen in the U K
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Ajibo111(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2015
ok.....
And u did not even try to put pinshure.....how do you think i will believe.....*justmythought*
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by sparkleRed(f): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
Who know you in uniben?
undecided. All dis irrelevant hall3 bois
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Pictures or....
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by rammytt(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2015
jauntty:
Lol...Alumnus ( dat word sound like 'anus')...thks for d correction bro.

I stayed @ Ekosodin and not in the hostels.

U stayed in Ekosodin all thru,especially in year one. I domoh u o.I open cap for u. Only u na men. D jagaban of d almighty Ekosodin
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by butanep(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2015
kayceerilyn:
Then you were misinformed...would you advice your sister to bathe in a bathing room with brown tiles,sometimes used pads and tissues are dumped there and even some others defacate there......the halls of residence have nott been renovated for a long time...Maybe you guys should start speaking for us
Am sorry to say... most ladies are dirty... even the few facilities renovated in the hostels are mis-handled and misused by some of the ladies...

How will a normal human lady excrete or throw her pad in the bathroom. Is that not foolishness? Go to male hostel and learn how they maintain their bathroom.

Even the cleaners always complain and are tired of the way ladies handle hostel facilities.
Ladies you guyz should change and practice simple hygiene...

2 Likes

Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by butanep(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2015
VickyRotex:
Male porter in a female hostel? Never heard or seen one undecided
you just heard one now...
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by wtfCode: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2015
op, u be patience pikin?
The guy no rape d babe?, cuz yorubas are addicted to rape,abi the guy no be typical yoruba guy?
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by femi4: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2015
kayceerilyn:
the porter is Survival....we don't want to withold his name....He goes about molesting girls forgeting that we are the reason why he's employed.
We hereby implore the appropriate authorities to take necessary actions...we don't want bullies and perverts like Survival in our halls of residence.
#teamsurvivalmustberepostedtohallthree#
I m very sure, he won't survive this
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by gfullmoon(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2015
You've succeeded in chopping my MB. Cos without pic this your story can be written even sweeter by any person without any creativity at their disposal.Thank you!
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by butanep(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
Uniben gurls don calm, not in my days of very crazy gurls. angry

Uniben ladies is not calm... Na under-age full uniben now... Ladies when never develop breast go fit shout....

2 Likes

Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by SonOFaGun(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2015
RobinHez:
Joseph and Potiphar's wife......in reverse!

What is this one saying nw ! Wetin concern joseph n potiphar for here
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by airzzee(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Nigerians appreciate force and dehumanising. In 1984/85, Nigerians, were frog-jumped, flogged and stripped naked. It is all about instilling a sense of discipline. The CHANGE has come, and we must embrace it without complaint. So, why are we complaining?

Let us embrace war against bathing outside--that is indiscipline. That is part of CHANGE!
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Lovexme(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2015
If the girls had kept their toilets and bathrooms clean, they wouldn't be bathing outside in the first place.

Hall 3 and Hall 4 guys can bath in theirs because they aren't dirty like the ones in the female hostels.

Now, I don't know the state of the guys' hostel, but i'm sure they'd still be as good as they were when I was still in Uniben.

The students need re-orientation. Some girls appear neat outside, but very dirty inside.
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by logica(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
kayceerilyn:
...would you advice your sister to bathe in a bathing room with brown tiles,sometimes used pads and tissues are dumped there and even some others defacate there......the halls of residence have nott been renovated for a long time...Maybe you guys should start speaking for us
So people should start speaking for you on how to use toilet properly and clean them? Who are the ones putting used pads and tissue on the floor? Who are the ones defecating on the floor? Aliens from Mars?
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Stupid man. Doesn't he have a daughter or sister of his own?
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by totoakins(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
pictures or I don believe it......
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Feyol56(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
wtfCode:
op, u be patience pikin?
The guy no rape d babe?, cuz yorubas are addicted to rape,abi the guy no be typical yoruba guy?
am not so sure ur brain is still functioning well
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by RobinHez(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
SonOFaGun:

What is this one saying nw ! Wetin concern joseph n potiphar for here
Bro I see u don't have a good sense of humour...so Swerve!
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by SonOFaGun(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
RobinHez:

Bro I see u don't have a good sense of humour...so Swerve!

Lol, was jst messing wif u dawg !! No hard feelns , *wink
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by Lindx93(f): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ekosodin all the way abi? cheesy
Yea na so
Re: How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad by shilz(f): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wait oh,dem tie d gurl hand??...person wae they 4 use beating design he body...mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. / Les Six Elements De La Communication / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.