Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) (8904 Views)

MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY WITH FREE GAMES / TWO ODDS For Today's March - Stake Wisely And Thank Me Later / Bet9ja Book a Bet With Mobile PHONE and Play In The Shop (video GUIDE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Richard6(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2015
I intend to be dropping free games here on weekends and some mid-weeks if there are god matches on any mid-week.

ADVICE: Do not play all the games I will be dropping, select from them. Its better to win a little than losing your money in trying to win big.

For today games (11/04/15):

ENGLAND:
1. Tottenham - Aston Villa (Handicap 1:0 i.e Give Tottenham 1 goal extra ahead of Aston Villa)

ENGLAND Leage 2:
2. Wycombe - Cheltenham (Wycombe to win)

3. Luton - Burton (Handicap 0:1 i.e Give Burtn 1 goal ahead of Luton)

CONFERENCE NORTH:
4. North Ferriby - Colywyn (Colywn/Away team cleansheet - NO i.e North Ferriby to score goal)

CONFERENCE NATIONAL:
5. Working FC - Gateshead (Gateshead/Away team cleansheet - NO i.e Working to score goal)

ENGLAND ISTHMIAN:
6. Metropolitan - Lewes (Over 1.5 goals)

SPAIN:
7. Malaga - Athletico Madrid (Handicap 0:1 i.e give Athletico Madrid 1 goal ahead of malaga)

SPAIN Segunda:
8. Real Valladolid - Mirandes (Real Valladolid to win)

GERMANY:
9. Hamburger - Wolfburg (Over 1.5 goals)

ITALY:
10. Parma - Juventus (Juventus to win)

ITALY Seria B:
11. Cittadella - Carpi (Handicap 0:1 i.e give Capri 1 goal ahead Cittadella)

FRANCE:
12. Bastia - PSG (PSG to win)

Good luck!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Tank u and tank u, my watsapp had a prblem and I hv bn tinkin on hw to get d games u usually drop on watsapp for us, so happy for dis extension of ur kindness here.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Richard6(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Harry3:
Tank u and tank u, my watsapp had a prblem and I hv bn tinkin on hw to get d games u usually drop on watsapp for us, so happy for dis extension of ur kindness here.
Its for my fans who are not on whatsapp.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Richard6:

Its for my fans who are not on whatsapp.
can you add me to group. 08036255405... Fnx
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by killemall: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
sexyexcalibur:
can you add me to group. 08036255405... Fnx

If you are joining his watsap group, don't just try to subscribe to his paid games because the guy had scammed so many gullible Nlanders and his scam thread had just been locked by the mod.

Before i forget, don't get carried away with testimonies here because richard has many registered monikers he used to share tesmonies eg harry3, odirah, battery, potency, arinze, franca and many more.

He's a scammer, don't just fall for his sweet mouth, he's so wack in punting. If you care to know more, check the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2150310/richard6-fulfil-money-back-guarantee/54
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Kolade354(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Richard again...............Obinoscopy here
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
killemall:

If you are joining his watsap group, don't just try to subscribe to his paid games because the guy had scammed so many gullible Nlanders and his scam thread had just been locked by the mod.

Before i forget, don't get carried away with testimonies here because richard has many registered monikers he used to share tesmonies eg harry3, odirah, battery, potency, arinze, franca and many more.

He's a scammer, don't just fall for his sweet mouth, he's so wack in punting. If you care to know more, check the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2150310/richard6-fulfil-money-back-guarantee/54
. Fnx 4 d headsup
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Richard6:
I intend to be dropping free games here on weekends and some mid-weeks if there are god matches on any mid-week.

ADVICE: Do not play all the games I will be dropping, select from them. Its better to win a little than losing your money in trying to win big.

For today games (11/04/15):

ENGLAND:
1. Tottenham - Aston Villa (Handicap 1:0 i.e Give Tottenham 1 goal extra ahead of Aston Villa)

ENGLAND Leage 2:
2. Wycombe - Cheltenham (Wycombe to win)

3. Luton - Burton (Handicap 0:1 i.e Give Burtn 1 goal ahead of Luton)

CONFERENCE NORTH:
4. North Ferriby - Colywyn (Colywn/Away team cleansheet - NO i.e North Ferriby to score goal)

CONFERENCE NATIONAL:
5. Working FC - Gateshead (Gateshead/Away team cleansheet - NO i.e Working to score goal)

ENGLAND ISTHMIAN:
6. Metropolitan - Lewes (Over 1.5 goals)

SPAIN:
7. Malaga - Athletico Madrid (Handicap 0:1 i.e give Athletico Madrid 1 goal ahead of malaga)

SPAIN Segunda:
8. Real Valladolid - Mirandes (Real Valladolid to win)

GERMANY:
9. Hamburger - Wolfburg (Over 1.5 goals)

ITALY:
10. Parma - Juventus (Juventus to win)

ITALY Seria B:
11. Cittadella - Carpi (Handicap 0:1 i.e give Capri 1 goal ahead Cittadella)

FRANCE:
12. Bastia - PSG (PSG to win)

Good luck!

BOSS!! Kindly ignore them and tnks so far.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Richard6(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2015
Today's free games (12/04/15).
Select wisely from these games and play save:

ENGLAND:
1. Manchester United - Manchester City (Handicap 1:0)

SPAIN:
2. Espanyol - Bilbao (Over 1.5 goals)

3. Real Sociedad - Deportivo (Handicap 1:0)

ITALY:
4. Lazio - Empoli (Lazio to win)

5. Torino - Roma (Handicap 1:0)

FRANCE:
6. Bordeaux - Marseille (Over 1.5 goals)

NETHERLAND:
7. Roda - Helmont (Over 2.5 goals)

8. NEC Nijimegen - Graafschap (NEC to win)

PORTUGAL:
9. Sporting Braga - Penafiel (Braga to win)

10. Vic. Setubal - Sporting Lissabon (Over 1.5 goals)

Good luck!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by ernie1234(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
God bless you...

Pls send me some betting tips.God bless you
07032499348 watsapp
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
ernie1234:
God bless you...

Pls send me some betting tips.God bless you
07032499348 watsapp

Add richard on whatsapp cus he won't add u.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Emerson8(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Whoever is God is meant to bless, he wil bless d person. As others & haters are complaini, we are busy followin our BOSS and winnin little by little.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Emerson8(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Richard6:
Today's free games (12/04/15).
Select wisely from these games and play save:

ENGLAND:
1. Manchester United - Manchester City (Handicap 1:0)

SPAIN:
2. Espanyol - Bilbao (Over 1.5 goals)

3. Real Sociedad - Deportivo (Handicap 1:0)

ITALY:
4. Lazio - Empoli (Lazio to win)

5. Torino - Roma (Handicap 1:0)

FRANCE:
6. Bordeaux - Marseille (Over 1.5 goals)

NETHERLAND:
7. Roda - Helmont (Over 2.5 goals)

8. NEC Nijimegen - Graafschap (NEC to win)

PORTUGAL:
9. Sporting Braga - Penafiel (Braga to win)

10. Vic. Setubal - Sporting Lissabon (Over 1.5 goals)

Good luck!

I won heavily today, thanks to u Sir richard.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by stano2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
wow!! Thanks alot i won today..God continue to bless you Sir.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2015
Richard umeh pay me my money!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by cyril83(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2015
donsaint2:
Richard umeh pay me my money!

Your money don enta missed call.... Wen people dey tell una dat time, una no hear word.

Richard is broke ass niggy that needs to feed himself.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Emerson8(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
cyril83:

Your money don enta missed call.... Wen people dey tell una dat time, una no hear word.

Richard is broke ass niggy that needs to feed himself.

FOOL!!!!!!!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Emerson8(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
stano2:
wow!! Thanks alot i won today..God continue to bless you Sir.

Our BOSS wil always make us smile..f.uck haters! I won heavily too.
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Emerson8(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2015
BOSS...any game today?
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Richard6(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Do not play all these games together. Select wisely from them and play save:

ENGLAND Championship:
1. Millwall - Wigan (Over 1.5 goals)

2. Brighton - Huddersfield (Handicap 1:0)

3. Reading - Bournemouth (Bournemouth to win)

ENGLAND LEAGUE 1:
4. Preston - Gillingham (Preston to win)

5. Leyton - Doncaster (Leyton to score goal)

ENGLAND CONFERENCE NATIONAL:
6. Torquay - Lincoln (Torquay to score goal)

7. NETHERLAND:
Jong Groningen - PEC Zwolle (Over 1.5 goals)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:
8. Athletico Madrid - Real Madrid (Handicap 0:1)

9. CZECH:
Slovan Librec - Fotbal (Slovan to win)
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by virus05(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
ma guy beta close this topic before i change am 4 u.. The money wey u don chop don reach to buy house for lekki..u don fufil ur mission..anybody wey quote me wey dey support richard na bastard
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Emerson8(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
virus05:
ma guy beta close this topic before i change am 4 u.. The money wey u don chop don reach to buy house for lekki..u don fufil ur mission..anybody wey quote me wey dey support richard na bastard

Stay there & be foolin around as we are winnin daily! BASTARD!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Emerson8:

Stay there & be foolin around as we are winnin daily! BASTARD!

Bro, are u minding dese fools and haters around here?

Richard gave us 2 or 3 Bankers daily on whatsapp and it has been playing.

On Tuesday:
1. Juventus - Monaco (Juventus to win)

2. Chesterfield - Colchester (Chesterfield to win)

On Wednsday, he gave us 3 Bankers:
1. Lyon - Bastia (Lyon to win)

2. PSG - Barca (Barca to win)

3. Nottingham - Watford (Watford to win)

On Thursday, he gave us 2 Bankers:
1. Fenerbache - Mersin (Fenerbache to win)

2. Sevilla - Zenith (Sevilla to win)

And today, he also gave us 3 Bankers:
1. Ingolstdt - Fortuna (Ingolstdt to win)

2. Troyes - Ajacio (Troyes to win)

3. Midtjylland - Silkeborg (Midtjylland to win)

If u are in his whatsapp, u wil knw dat wat i said here is d truth.
My dear, lets say d truth wen we see it, anybody who has been playin dese games frm Richard since tuesday must hv made good fortune, lets forget all dese haters who will never see anytin good in anybody.

Richard is good!

2 Likes

Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by mrking3(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Harry3:

Bro, are u minding dese fools and haters around here?

Richard gave us 2 or 3 Bankers daily on whatsapp and it has been playing.

On Tuesday:
1. Juventus - Monaco (Juventus to win)

2. Chesterfield - Colchester (Chesterfield to win)

On Wednsday, he gave us 3 Bankers:
1. Lyon - Bastia (Lyon to win)

2. PSG - Barca (Barca to win)

3. Nottingham - Watford (Watford to win)

On Thursday, he gave us 2 Bankers:
1. Fenerbache - Mersin (Fenerbache to win)

2. Sevilla - Zenith (Sevilla to win)

And today, he also gave us 3 Bankers:
1. Ingolstdt - Fortuna (Ingolstdt to win)

2. Troyes - Ajacio (Troyes to win)

3. Midtjylland - Silkeborg (Midtjylland to win)

If u are in his whatsapp, u wil knw dat wat i said here is d truth.
My dear, lets say d truth wen we see it, anybody who has been playin dese games frm Richard since tuesday must hv made good fortune, lets forget all dese haters who will never see anytin good in anybody.

Richard is good!
don't be a fool bro! There's nothing special in those games he dropped! Midtjlland, ingoldstad, troyes and the rest are all in top form! So one should expect either they win or draw! I played them all today with the help of good forcasting site and won heavely!! You don't need to worship or bow for Richard! You can do better than him! If you are ready to liberate yourself, I will give you sure sites that can help you forcaste games! It doesn't take rocket science to know Midtjylland will win a poor side silkiborg that is on bottom table! Cheers!!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by jimmiedave(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
bros abeg I need d site
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Harry3: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2015
mrking3:
don't be a fool bro! There's nothing special in those games he dropped! Midtjlland, ingoldstad, troyes and the rest are all in top form! So one should expect either they win or draw! I played them all today with the help of good forcasting site and won heavely!! You don't need to worship or bow for Richard! You can do better than him! If you are ready to liberate yourself, I will give you sure sites that can help you forcaste games! It doesn't take rocket science to know Midtjylland will win a poor side silkiborg that is on bottom table! Cheers!!

Go and find solution to ur problem MR Man. Same Midtjylland u said its on form played draw last week o! Ask Richard why he chose it bt didn't choose it last week. A punter is always a punter, so go and die! A fool like u wld also choose it last week cus dey at d top table and fail bt richard didn't choose it last week cus he is a good punter.
Am sure a fool like u wld also choose Bayern munich and Wolfsburg win in their last matches cus dey are on the top tables also but Richard neva gave us dose games, he even asked us to be careful of dose teams. Go and rest and learn frm richard if ur jealousness will agree u. FOOL!!!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Richard6(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Good Morning:
My today's 4 Banker games, stake wisely:

1. FRANCE:
Monaco - Stade (Monaco to win)

2. ENGLAND
Crystal Palace - West Brom (Crystal palace to win)

3. ITALY:
Juventus - Lazio (Handicap 1:0)

4. NETHERLAND:
PSV - Heerenveen (PSV to win)
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by Ibrochaka(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Richard6:
Good Morning:

1. FRANCE:

2. ENGLAND

3. ITALY:

4. NETHERLAND:
bro am nt on watsapp, hw wil i be getting daily tips frm u?
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by mrking3(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Harry3:

Go and find solution to ur problem MR Man. Same Midtjylland u said its on form played draw last week o! Ask Richard why he chose it bt didn't choose it last week. A punter is always a punter, so go and die! A fool like u wld also choose it last week cus dey at d top table and fail bt richard didn't choose it last week cus he is a good punter.
Am sure a fool like u wld also choose Bayern munich and Wolfsburg win in their last matches cus dey are on the top tables also but Richard neva gave us dose games, he even asked us to be careful of dose teams. Go and rest and learn frm richard if ur jealousness will agree u. FOOL!!!
yesterday all my games all GREENED! ...... Here are my games for Today!! I don't need Richard to help me with his games of 2odds that's not even sure! I do my style! I don't do Clean sheet shit!!
BAYER LEVERKESEN - home win
SWINDON - Home win
BROMLEY - home win
CRISTAL PALACE - x1 or Home win
WATFORD - home win
EVERTON - x1 or Home win
VITESSE - home win
SALZBURG - home win
TRURO CITY - home win
ATLETICO MADRID - away Handicap (0:1)
SPARTA PRAGUE - away Handicap (0:1)
SAMPDORIA - x1
BOURNEMOUTH -x1 or Home win

I staked high on these games! I am not here to compete with Richard, but i'm saying you can even do better than Richard if you stop seeing him as God! We all have that ability! Yesterday i won 36k on my own! There are over thousands of forcasting sites that you can help yourself out with! No hard feelings bro!!! Wake up!
Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by mrking3(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Richard6:
Good Morning:

1. FRANCE:

2. ENGLAND

3. ITALY:

4. NETHERLAND:
you droped 4 bankers and you still went ahead to ask your fans to stake wisely!!! Lols! Arent you sure of the bankers? Abi is there a different meaning to banker which i dont know? Lols!! Laughs in swahili!!!!

1 Like

Re: Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) by bishop4APC: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
mrking3:
yesterday all my games all GREENED! ...... Here are my games for Today!! I don't need Richard to help me with his games of 2odds that's not even sure! I do my style! I don't do Clean sheet shit!!
BAYER LEVERKESEN - home win
SWINDON - Home win
BROMLEY - home win
CRISTAL PALACE - x1 or Home win
WATFORD - home win
EVERTON - x1 or Home win
VITESSE - home win
SALZBURG - home win
TRURO CITY - home win
ATLETICO MADRID - away Handicap (0:1)
SPARTA PRAGUE - away Handicap (0:1)
SAMPDORIA - x1
BOURNEMOUTH -x1 or Home win

I staked high on these games! I am not here to compete with Richard, but i'm saying you can even do better than Richard if you stop seeing him as God! We all have that ability! Yesterday i won 36k on my own! There are over thousands of forcasting sites that you can help yourself out with! No hard feelings bro!!! Wake up!

Don't get yourself walked up bro, you are talking to richard himself. He controls over 8 monikers, one of his scam thread just got blocked which led to this new one. He's a bloody thief who had ripped so many gullibles of their hard earned naira.

He's so wack in punting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League 2015/2016 season Group Stage Draw / Mexico Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 0) On 22nd Nov 2022 / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.