Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak (106183 Views)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / World Now Listens When Nigeria Speak Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by benstuber(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUT I CAN NEVER FOLD MYSELF AND WAIT FOR AREA BOYS TO KILL ME FOR NOTHING WHILE GOD KEEP ME HEALTHY TO DEFEND MYSEELF, DON'T YOU THINK THAT GOD WILL ASK ME WHY AND PUT ME TO HELL FIRE?
Lol,,anyhow u want to put it....
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by teufelein(f): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2015
[size=15pt]yorobbers outside the zoo nigeria have spoken...[/size][size=18pt]Those yorobbers are useless animals![/size]
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by naijamerican: 7:48am On Apr 12, 2015
godson36:
I just hate Igbos. Igbo are set of people who will want other people belongings to become their own. They are so greedy. I think it is the high time you people reture to your oil land cause we are not ready to accommodate you anymore. I hate greediness.

Your end in Yoruba land is near. Either Ambode wins or not. You will surely face hell in Lagos. I hate IGBO.

Quote me and you will die before 3 days...

You this mother-fuckers talking to our King in useless manner. Can you speak to your IGWE like that.. Let's wait till after election sha..

You're a miserable bastard. Did an igbo man Bleep you wife?

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by naijamerican: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2015
slap1:
It's sad and ironic . A group of immigrant, so-called intellectuals and professionals don't know who an immigrant is.

Exactly. Those same morons will then shout, ONE NIGERIA! Yet they refer to their fellow countrymen as immigrants. Pathetic.

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2015
amosode:
Ur comment speaks a lot about whom you are and the kind of home that breed u.

And ur comments are senseless. Grow up
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Sunky200: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2015
temitemi1:
NONSENSE!

is this one a true descendant of Oodua. accommodating, encouraging and abating insult on crown throne of our forefathers. May same befall your hardwork and sweat.
Omo ale jati jati
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by olas24u(f): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=olas24u post=32591998][/quote]

well, when you copy you become perfect if it is driven by good government policies to encourage innovation, we can learn a lot around their business models with a new design that will merge education with apprenticeship ,so that people don't miss out in education and just have only money. You cannot take the business acumen from them ,but they are arrogant and dominate people .They were responsible for the first coup in Nigeria because of their planned domination. They are the originators of the unitary system and till today we still have the unitary federalism .But all land belongs to government .
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by holatin(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Optimall:

Say No to TRIBALISM!
am only showing displeasure at how he relegate his tribe
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by omokab: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Talie2kiss:

Ewu can bear worst come to worst we go na but before leaving we will burn our houses and render d Yorubas homeless, d last time I checked most houses in lagos r owned by ibos durr and u guys r our tenants.
you are one of those fools giving wrong information to your ibo brothers and sisters.Most of the houses in Lagos is owned by ibos can you see yourself.Thank God I know Lagos very well and I worked as an agent before,so you can't tell me lie and believe it.Most of your ppl rented an apartment which 20 of them will be living there and later destroy the property.This is why most of the landlords and landladies don't like to give their house out to ibos.Go back and check your statistics.

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by lekanjohn(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
I wonder why Igbo people troop to churches in thousands on sundays only for them to resume their sinister activities the following day by being desperate of money.

The Igbos need adequate reorientation on their greedy attitudes to money without minding if it will cost others their lifes.

When you buy a gadget from an Ibo man and you change your mind one second after paying, just forget the deal or you end up adding more money in exchange fo a less valuable item.

The above submission is one of the reason why the Northerners hate them with passion.

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers were shameless. They are shameless to lay claim over EKO land of Edos even when the EDO owners where still alive. Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers had no empire in Nigeria. Togolese immigrant Yoruba fraudstars wrote non existing Oyo empire into existence on the Paper without any archaeological proof because there was non. An ancient MAP of Africa exposed Yoruba fraudstars & nothing like OYO empire on it .Yorubas were Togolese immigrant workers who was civilized by EDO people, Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers stole EDO history & corrupted EDO culture in their bid to claim Nigeria nationality.

EKO is an ancient name of EDO language culture given to LAGOS by EDO owners b4 White Colony renamed it LAGOS. OBA is an ancient EDO name of BENIN leadership structure. While KABIYESI is Yoruba Togolese language. EDO owners of EKO have waken up to rewrite the aged long Yoruba written wrong & to exposed Yoruba Togolese criminal tendency. Edo scholars have listed 52 undisputable facts proving that Yoruba were Togolese immigrant workers who had no blood relation with EDO people but was civilized by Benin dynasty. Every Nigeria should visit the below link where Edo people have all the facts & proofs even the pictures of an ancient EDO man & Yoruba man is being posted for clear evidence. Igbos in EKO & the world at large should face Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers squarely because EKO belongs to the EDO people not Yoruba immigrant workers http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/healtheducation/forum/topics/why-yoruba-never-had-an-empire-but-civilized-by-benin

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2015
omokab:
you are one of those fools giving wrong information to your ibo brothers and sisters.Most of the houses in Lagos is owned by ibos can you see yourself.Thank God I know Lagos very well and I worked as an agent before,so you can't tell me lie and believe it.Most of your ppl rented an apartment which 20 of them will be living there and later destroy the property.This is why most of the landlords and landladies don't like to give their house out to ibos.Go back and check your statistics.

Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers were shameless criminals whom criminality runs in their vains. They are shameless to lay claim over EKO land of Edos even when the EDO owners where still alive. Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers had no empire in Nigeria. Togolese immigrant Yoruba fraudstars wrote non existing Oyo empire into existence on the Paper without any archaeological proof because there was non. An ancient MAP of Africa exposed Yoruba fraudstars & nothing like OYO empire on it .Yorubas were Togolese immigrant workers who was civilized by EDO people, Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers stole EDO history & corrupted EDO culture in their bid to claim Nigeria nationality.

EKO is an ancient name of EDO language culture given to LAGOS by EDO owners b4 White Colony renamed it LAGOS. OBA is an ancient EDO name of BENIN leadership structure. While KABIYESI is Yoruba Togolese language. EDO owners of EKO have waken up to rewrite the aged long Yoruba written wrong & to exposed Yoruba Togolese criminal tendency. Edo scholars have listed 52 undisputable facts proving that Yoruba were Togolese immigrant workers who had no blood relation with EDO people but was civilized by Benin dynasty. Every Nigeria should visit the below link where Edo people have all the facts & proofs even the pictures of an ancient EDO man & Yoruba man is being posted for clear evidence. Igbos in EKO & the world at large should face Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers squarely because EKO belongs to the EDO people not Yoruba immigrant workers http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/healtheducation/forum/topics/why-yoruba-never-had-an-empire-but-civilized-by-benin
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=lekanjohn post=32629731]I wonder why Igbo people troop to churches in thousands on sundays only for them to resume their sinister activities the following day by being desperate of money.

The Igbos need adequate reorientation on their greedy attitudes to money without minding if it will cost others their lifes.

When you buy a gadget from an Ibo man and you change your mind one second after paying, just forget the deal or you end up adding more money in exchange fo a less valuable item.

The above submission is one of the reason why the Northerners hate them with passion.

Yoruba stole EDO territory oF EKO just like how Hausafulani stole Kwara state

Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers were shameless criminals whom criminality runs in their vains. They are shameless to lay claim over EKO land of Edos even when the EDO owners where still alive. Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers had no empire in Nigeria. Togolese immigrant Yoruba fraudstars wrote non existing Oyo empire into existence on the Paper without any archaeological proof because there was non. An ancient MAP of Africa exposed Yoruba fraudstars & nothing like OYO empire on it .Yorubas were Togolese immigrant workers who was civilized by EDO people, Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers stole EDO history & corrupted EDO culture in their bid to claim Nigeria nationality.

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=LordExecutioner post=32582716][/quote]

YORUBA CRIMINAL TENDENCIES EXPOSED:

Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers were shameless criminals whom criminality runs in their vains. They are shameless to lay claim over EKO land of Edos even when the EDO owners were still alive. Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers had no empire in Nigeria. Togolese immigrant Yoruba fraudstars wrote non existing Oyo empire into existence on the Paper without any archaeological proof because there was non. An ancient MAP of Africa exposed Yoruba fraudstars & nothing like OYO empire on it .Yorubas were Togolese immigrant workers who was civilized by EDO people, Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers stole EDO history & corrupted EDO culture in their bid to claim Nigeria nationality.

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32583131]Reading.

I don't understand what respect one gives for not voting a lagosian.Is JK not a lagosian? Is democratic process of voting ones choice now a disrespect to a traditional throne in a federal nation?The igbos dont own lagos, I agree, but they still constitute a huge percentage of its population, and has the constitutional rights to vote and be voted for, in other for their interests to be favoured through good policies.

Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers were shameless criminals whom criminality runs in their vains. They are shameless to lay claim over EKO land of Edos even when the EDO owners were still alive. Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers had no empire in Nigeria. Togolese immigrant Yoruba fraudstars wrote non existing Oyo empire into existence on the Paper without any archaeological proof because there was non. An ancient MAP of Africa exposed Yoruba fraudstars & nothing like OYO empire on it .Yorubas were Togolese immigrant workers who was civilized by EDO people, Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers stole EDO history & corrupted EDO culture in their bid to claim Nigeria nationality.

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by omokab: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Iweonuma:

you need proper attention.I thought I was responding to somebody with common sense, not know that I was responding to somebody that just left Yaba left.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2015
david2:
The Yoruba's should shut up....where were they b4 their oba came out to talk rubbish

EKO is an ancient name of EDO language culture given to LAGOS by EDO owners b4 White Colony renamed it LAGOS. OBA is an ancient EDO name of BENIN leadership structure. While KABIYESI is Yoruba Togolese language. EDO owners of EKO have waken up to rewrite the aged long Yoruba written wrong & to exposed Yoruba Togolese criminal tendency. Edo scholars have listed 52 undisputable facts proving that Yoruba were Togolese immigrant workers who had no blood relation with EDO people but was civilized by Benin dynasty. Every Nigerian should visit the below link where Edo people have all the facts & proofs even the pictures of an ancient EDO man & Yoruba man is being posted for clear evidence. Igbos in EKO & the world at large should face Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers squarely because EKO belongs to the EDO people not Yoruba immigrant workers http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/healtheducation/forum/topics/why-yoruba-never-had-an-empire-but-civilized-by-benin
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=omokab post=32631276]you need proper attention.I thought I was responding to somebody with common sense, not know that I was responding to somebody that just left Yaba left.

You Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers must be exposed to the ignorants of many Nigerians & the world at large to be informed about the true onwer of EKO land of Lagos which is Aboriginal EDO people not immigrant Yotuba Togolese workers. No matter how long the truth was burried it must resurect. Is EKO a yoruba language? The answer is no. OBA belongs to Edo people while Kabiyasi is for immigrant Yorubas.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Thank you bruhh for changing your mind. All ibo votes won't win at the poll for abaje, he needs yorubas. you ibos only have 17% of Lagos PVC.

and you are still an immigrant in Lagos albeit with citizenship to reside there. laying claims to it is unacceptable. go about ur business and keep making babies without disrupting the peace enjoyed by everyone.

EKO is an ancient name of EDO language culture given to LAGOS by EDO owners b4 White Colony renamed it LAGOS. OBA is an ancient EDO name of BENIN leadership structure. While KABIYESI is Yoruba Togolese language. EDO owners of EKO have waken up to rewrite the aged long Yoruba written wrong & to exposed Yoruba Togolese criminal tendency. Edo scholars have listed 52 undisputable facts proving that Yoruba were Togolese immigrant workers who had no blood relation with EDO people but was civilized by Benin dynasty. Every Nigerian should visit the below link where Edo people have all the facts & proofs even the pictures of an ancient EDO man & Yoruba man is being posted for clear evidence. Igbos in EKO & the world at large should face Yoruba Togolese immigrant workers squarely because EKO belongs to the EDO people not Yoruba immigrant workers http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/healtheducation/forum/topics/why-yoruba-never-had-an-empire-but-civilized-by-benin
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well said. If a visitor is becoming too arrogant to the person that accommodate him,definitely he will be shown his way back to where he's coming from. I don't know how a visitor will be claming too know of another's property. The best thing is to throw them out of Lagos let them go back to their land and develop their place. At the same time I can't blame them is useless PDP that want power by all means I will blame. They are the one giving them too much popularity and they will later regret it.Is it possible for any other tribe to do all this nonsense in their state?Bunch of ingrate.Lagos give you opportunity to be part of their government by appointing you commissioners,hon and other benefits but you can't think to appreciate rather to be ungrateful.Like I used to tell your ibo fellows that yorubas don't like problem but if you put us to the wall you will see hell more than what Oba Akiolu said.In term of everything in the country and around the world we senior you.Education,population,money,international connection etc we are not your mate.If it leads to war honestly speaking you will go down in history.just a little word for you!

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Coldfeet(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
godson36:
I just hate Igbos. Igbo are set of people who will want other people belongings to become their own. They are so greedy. I think it is the high time you people reture to your oil land cause we are not ready to accommodate you anymore. I hate greediness.

Your end in Yoruba land is near. Either Ambode wins or not. You will surely face hell in Lagos. I hate IGBO.

Quote me and you will die before 3 days...

You this mother-fuckers talking to our King in useless manner. Can you speak to your IGWE like that.. Let's wait till after election sha..
You are from ekiti!grin why drink pandol on behalf of Lagos Yoruba versus Igbo? Why why? Stop hating bro we Igbos love you kiss

Buy you can keep on hating on the igbo that won't stop us from dominating Lagos!

I will buy another land from you peoplegrin
I am sure you lots have run out of money to do owambegrin

Ndi ara better stop hating and embrace the igbo man for choosing to invest their money back into the place where they made it rather than you lots who squander yours on parties , big asszed women and cloths!

Only to return to me an igbo for more money when I want to start laying foundation and roofing.

Buncha lazy and envious peeps.

Your hate is much that even the fact that we are backing one of yours Agbaje a full bloodied Yoruba man you guys threathen to drown us I wonder what you guys would have said had it been it was an Igbo person we supported as Lagos governor.

All the same we are one still love my bestie Oluwaseyi!

Baboon(igbo) likes to beat chest
Yoruba(monkey) like to make noise
In this jungle we all are still animals(one people). cool
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
STORM2:
wow....so much hatred. let's not carry the tribalistic mentality of our older generation. it doesn't help. There is a reason it's a democracy. you can't force ppl to vote for somebody....it makes no sense. it was a careless statement by the Oba. it was also unnecessary. Cos if u have no faith in the system why bother voting at all? why not just declare somebody the next governor and leave it there? as for everyone here just insulting each other.....its not cool. The latent hatred is just not necessary. no tribe is superior or inferior. stop insulting each other abeg.
hello miss, longest time. where have you been ?
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
OYO EMPIRE...A YORUBA KINGDOM CREATED ON PAGES OF YORUBA HISTORIANS TEXTBOOKS. AMIDST, Contradictions and false claim. Said Edo scholars http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/healtheducation/forum/topics/why-yoruba-never-had-an-empire-but-civilized-by-benin
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yoruba have dublicity of kingship with the process highly politized to being traditional.A system they try copy from Benin but can't get it real like the Benin Kingdom. Edo Obaship is one of the most revered institutions in the world because of the way it has sustained its awesome prestige with strict and meticulous attention to ancient traditions of valour, discipline and integrity. Edo chieftaincy titles cannot be bought or conferred on non-indigenes or frivolously. Every Edo chief performs a peculiarly sacred duty and responsibility to the people of Edo. It does not make sense, therefore, to think that a people who would not and have never conferred their chieftaincy titles on non-indigenes, would voluntarily invite, accept, or surrender to non-indigenes as their kings. Due to celestial origins, the Edo monarch cannot eat out and cannot be diverted from full time palace duties to hustle for contracts. . Said Edo scholars http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/healtheducation/forum/topics/why-yoruba-never-had-an-empire-but-civilized-by-benin
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Iweonuma: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yoruba stole & corruped IZODUWA of EDO into non existed Oduduwa in ther quest for Nigeria nationality. Prior to the Oba Period,Ekaladerhan Izoduwa was initiated into Olokun as a chief Priest while he stayed at Ughoton, before his moving westward with his followers to establish Ilefe (Ero,1999,p.108-109).

Once he arrived, Ekaladerhan Izoduwa brought Edo traditions to those areas and was a King of his new community called Ilefe, which could be what yoruba call IFE. . From Ekaladerhan Izoduwa’s loins. Said Edo scholars http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/healtheducation/forum/topics/why-yoruba-never-had-an-empire-but-civilized-by-benin
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by samtol4(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
olas24u:

well, when you copy you become perfect if it is driven by good government policies to encourage innovation, we can learn a lot around their business models with a new design that will merge education with apprenticeship ,so that people don't miss out in education and just have only money. You cannot take the business acumen from them ,but they are arrogant and dominate people .They were responsible for the first coup in Nigeria because of their planned domination. They are the originators of the unitary system and till today we still have the unitary federalism .But all land belongs to government .
"they are responsible for first coup?
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Pebcak: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optimall:

In as much as I do not respect the throne because I'm not Yoruba..so I take the Obas word as insult.
This is what you meant lol.
Say No to TRIBALISM!

Sure NO TO TRIBALISM
Thats why this shit won't last
Yoruba and ibos will still get along more than hausa and ibo because we ll not start killing i am not pointing fingers @ hausa'a tho just a factual statement
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by olas24u(f): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
samtol4:
"they are responsible for first coup?

Yes In Nigeria ,The January 1966 coup was carried out by mostly Igbo army officers including Major Kaduna Nzeogwu, Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna among others. The casualties of the coup included the Prime Minister Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, the Sardauna of Sokoto Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Premier of the Western Region Samuel Akintola, the finance minister Festus Okotie-Eboh among others.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by LordCenturion(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
omokab:
you need proper attention.I thought I was responding to somebody with common sense, not know that I was responding to somebody that just left Yaba left.

Wonder where that guy come from, I don't know why I just hate IGBOS, especially their hypocrisy,, that's y I distance myself from my fellow igbo corpers, they like to gossip about other tribe, especially yoruba, claiming that we are very dirty,while my fellow igbo corpers don't clean themsef after visiting toilet,I don't all this until my nysc year that I discovered igbo hates yoruba,I wil never date igbo girl or have them as friends,cuz I always see them them as dog

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by otunbadan(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Over the years especially after the civil war in 1970, there has been this notion that Igbos hate Yorubas for their perceived role in their defeat during the infamous Biafran war.

The igbo people are democratic, acephalous and highly liberal. They do not really respect elders or anybody who does not contribute to their success. They believe that what is theirs is theirs nd what is ours is ours.
Also, Igbo people are brash, sometmes proud, selfish and self-seeking. They like beating their chest to announce their achievements.

Igbos are commercial minded and usually flock to any place where business can thrive no matter the risks involved. The truth remains that Lagos as a commercial centre is home to lots of Igbo people. Many Igbo people in Lagos are law-abiding, pay their tax and mind their business. Igbo people are not so political and have continued to be relegated to the background in recent times cos of their divisive politics.
Yoruba on the other hand are the owners of Lagos even if Igbos own all the houses in Lagos, an Igbo man can not be the Gov'nor of Lagos at least for now.

Agreed Igbos would want the oba of Lagos to apologize which is a taboo to the Yoruba tradition, the truth remains that we are still one Nigeria and so should tolerate ourselves no matter our differences. Let us forget the past and move forward. Nobody is going to the lagoon and the will of the majority has prevailed.

The beauty of democracy is that the minority will have their say and the majority will have their way. Even if you feel insulted, forgive and for he that provokes, he should have a rethink so that we can move forward devoid of primordial, ethnocentric, trivial, obnoxious, odious and obscene tendencies that tear us apart. Our diversity should be the source of our strength cos together, everybody achieves much.
Peace
By Sanguine77
I couldn't have said it better. Nairalanders, our life is singular, don't waste your blood pressure on trading stupidity.

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by bismark007: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
kettykin:

I am suggesting a 10 year relocation after dredging of niger river and deep sea port in Akwa ibom and Bayelsa

Niger delta should be ready to disallow or oil companies without its head quarters in niger delta.

First when and if lagos becomes unbearable and uninhabitable for igbos, a new wave of igbo migration will start and Abuja will likely be the benefactor.
Out of the 6 systemic banks in the country igbos control zenith, uba, access and diamond bank, this would likely relocate to Abuja and that with their data centers and IT unit necessitating the movement of IT service Companies.

The next in line would be the multi-billion Naira telecommunications companies of which igbos chair 3 of them MTN, visa phone and swift, the anti igbophism will force these companies to relocate to Abuja with their billing and switches leading to massive staff relocation with their families, already Etisalat head quarters is in Abuja.
Abuja would now be the new telecommunications capital as telecom engineering and service companies will set up shops in Abuja.

As igbos leave lagos for Abuja their niger delta brothers and neighbours who are yet to recover from the mother of all betrayal and back stabbing would follow suit because many of them have strong igbo connection in business and marriage.

The next industry that would be hit is the music industry, the leading stars of the nigerian music industry, Don jazzy, P square, flavour, Nigga Raw etc would move where ever their major fans and family move to, this would compel new recording companies to spring up in Abuja where folks like Charlie boy is already in the wait.

The Nollywood actors ,actresses, producers would also take flight as the major consumers of their products would have moved.

The next set of people who will move are the importers, spare parts traders in Ladipo, electronic dealers in Alaba, the clothing dealers in tejuosho ,the generator part dealers in oregun, the inter state transport companies ,the haulage firms, the logistics companies like chisco, ekene, peace, ABC transport, Abex, ifex who might not find it initially easy but can start now to start opening alternative head offices in Abuja and the east, deploying cheaper and cost effective means of moving goods from the ports in yaounde Cameroon and through the eastern ports to the new offices in the east and Abuja .

finally igbo owned pharmaceutical , IT companies, hospitals like havana hospital, eko, first consultant ,signal alliance, zinox, cyberspace , computer warehouse, neimeith, ,lagos business school ,orange drugs, techno, slot, should by now be aware of recent developments in lagos .
I was expecting you to move everything to onitsha. u just disgraced ur tribe.ur post just showed u knw next to nothing about bussines
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by FrankOguns(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yorubas outside that has nothing to contribute, many of you has never visited your home country since you travelled. FOOLS

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118