Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence (27994 Views)

Armed Soldiers Storm INEC Office In Rivers Ahead Of Re-run Election (Photos) / Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by taharqa: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2015
If it is Ameachi now, the lousy mouth would have started shouting everywhere and threatening to boycott the elections.

The Rivers people should treat Ameachi's fhucck up today. It's very IMPORTANT.

*Free, fair and Violence free sha*

1 Like

Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by sheymoni(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Good news
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by sexybol(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Qiewz11:
That place is highly volatile now, what do you expect! Afterall, he is a minister of the Federal Republic
. once a minister or minister ? check your facts before typing
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by abduljabbar4(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2015
He is telling them what to do and how to rig the elections
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by XRAY21(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
It Good like that ,who knows amechi can do any thing, just the way he wanted to start violence when he could not deliver this state to buhari. It should be 100 self
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
The question remains: who deployed the troops? Wike or Amaechi undecided
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
50 Soldiers for one person?
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by ozonia: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
holatin:
is this an election or war preparation ?

I wonder oh!
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by Amalaaba: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2015
hardywaltz:
WikeD
MY PRAYER FOR RIVERS
* God, let the powers that be allow us have free and fair election in Rivers
* God, enter the mind of all participants to shun violence so that we can have peace in Rivers state
* God, with the above granted, i and all peace-loving people of Nigeria will accept the result without question, like our great statement GEJ

FELLOW NIGERIANS, WHAT DO THINK?
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2015
holatin:
is this an election or war preparation ?

Heheheheheheeheeehehehe

SEE QUESTION...
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by nduchucks: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2015
omenka:
What for?

I think the deployment of soldiers to Wike's residence as ordered by GEJ is well advised. Wike had threatened to lead a war against APC like Ojukwu and the authorities beleved him when he said he was not joking. Intelligence agencies must have intercepted incriminating communications by Wike.

Kudos to GEJ who will not allow Wike to further taint GEJ's legacy.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by ziccoit: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Wike head butted the bees hive and now bees are ready to sting him. This is the resultant effect of mouth diarrhea.
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by Tolubory(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2015
shocked shey nah movie dem wan act?
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by niceguy7(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2015
Yes...this time..wike wnt eat his cake and also hv it.
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2015
ionsman:
Wike won't rule rivers state.Even if he wins,he will still be booted out.

Wake up my dear.
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by alayim: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2015
This the new security chief of rivers state! Wike we know! Jk we trust! Eko' jimi agbaje o'!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by holatin(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Heheheheheheeheeehehehe

SEE QUESTION...
I tire ooooo
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by GoodGovernance: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2015
taharqa:
If it is Ameachi now, the lousy mouth would have started shouting everywhere and threatening to boycott the elections.

The Rivers people should treat Ameachi's fhucck up today. It's very IMPORTANT.

*Free, fair and Violence free sha*

What a baseless conclusion.

The soldiers could be there to protect him.
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by otokx(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Qiewz11:
That place is highly volatile now, what do you expect! Afterall, he is a minister of the Federal Republic

Former minister
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by robay(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Bevista:
I'll respect GEJ if this heavy deployment of military is to abate rigging and protect voters. However, If this is meant to enhance rigging, then he'd have lost whatever little respect he had left from me.
I wonder ooo
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Bevista:
I'll respect GEJ if this heavy deployment of military is to abate rigging and protect voters. However, If this is meant to enhance rigging, then he'd have lost whatever little respect he had left from me.

GEJ does not need ur respect

1 Like

Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by ionsman: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2015
Stanchem:

Wake up my dear.
Naah you need to wake up. Self denial will do you no good.
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by miqos02(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Qiewz11:
former minister sir
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by Tibins(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Bevista:

If u know phc very well u'll understand why we need military presence. In fact we need them everywhere. Of not we can count at least 70 deaths today. Not sure soldiers are there for Wike. The tension in that area is already at its flash-point. Too many factions operating.
With the presence of the soldiers I'm sure no lives will be lost
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by Bawss1(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2015
As an aside I wonder what the reporter means by heavily armed soldiers. Are the soldiers packing more than the standard issue AK47 rifles provided by the army?
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by Bevista: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJ does not need ur respect
I take it to mean that the soldiers are there to collude with PDP.

1 Like

Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by adaweezy(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Qiewz11:
That place is highly volatile now, what do you expect! Afterall, he is a FORMER minister of the Federal Republic
Was
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Bevista:
I take it to mean that the soldiers are there to collude with PDP.

News which may still turn out false have started spreading again like it did on April 28th. Like the bomb explosion that vanguard reported in Enugu where I live which was 100% false.

I wont listen to any shitty news for now.
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by AngelicaDivine(f): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2015
War looming. God help us
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by themodernman: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2015
ceo4eva:
By Jimitota Onoyume
Port Harcourt – About 50 heavily armed soldiers mounted heavy blockade around the family residence of the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Barr Nyesom Wike as early as 6am today.

Vehicles were thoroughly searched before being allowed to drive through Wipey Junction, a very busy intersection close to the family residence.
At about 6:40 am the soldiers were seen emptying sand bags from one of their trucks.

Effort by Vanguard to take shots was rebuffed by one of the soldiers who appeared like the head of the troop.

Pedestrians were seen raising their hands as they walked pass the soldiers who took strategic positions with their riffles

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/breakingnews-about-50-heavily-armed-soldiers-deployed-to-wike-s-rumuprikom-residence/

Lmao @ people raising up their hands passing. Na State of Emergency?

its youngD the wicked producer!
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by tushburg(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lies...smh I stay that area
Re: 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence by lilmagambo(f): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vote 4 jk lagos state we want change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.