Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response (2178 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Monogamy: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2015
I was just at home thinking about how to raise money for the project am having. Suddenly, my phone rang. Alas, it was my girlfriend. After our normal conversation, she paused for some mins. I asked her baby, what is going on? She said she did not see her menses.
I laughed out loud cos it was so funny to me. My response to her was "Am I the one that has been helping you to keep it? please go and search for it jare".

She never picked my call up till this moment, please where do I go wrong?
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Whats messes? I thought it's menses
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2015
So after eating the thing,you want to deny your responsibility.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by ronald4lif(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Newest to be daddy. Congrats.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by falconey(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:

sex doesn't take a thing out of a girl physically, well psychologically it does.

Which means he didn't eat anything, my I idea of sex is SERVICING A GENERATOR, it makes it new and work well.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

sex doesn't take a thing out of a girl physically, well psychologically it does.

Which means he didn't eat anything, my I idea of sex is SERVICING A GENERATOR, it makes it new and work well.

Yes psychologically it does due to the society called Nigeria.

I meant he got her pregnant and he wanted a cheap way out. He isn't ready to be a father yet he was fuvvking her without protection.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:
Eat what? you mean pussy? So dem don dey eat am?i think we only bang#.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:
Eat what? you mean pu**y? So dem don dey eat am?i think we only bang#.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Eat what? you mean pussy? So dem don dey eat am?i think we only bang#.
Well,i should ask you guys,since you claim to do all sorta things it.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Please help her find her menses.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by falconey(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:

Yes psychologically it does due to the society called Nigeria.

I meant he got her pregnant and he wanted a cheap way out. He isn't ready to be a father yet he was fuvvking her without protection.

this happened to me months ago, whenever this happen "society" as you said sees female as the innocent and weak side.

He didn't forced her, she felt inside of her he wasn't using protection, its is pure free will gesture. Funny enough she didn't take medication.

CONCLUSION: both of them are naïve so Both should take the blame.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:

Well,i should ask you guys,since you claim to do all sorta things it.
#Toh!!
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

this happened to me months ago, whenever this happen "society" as you said sees female as the innocent and weak side.

He didn't forced her, she felt inside of her he wasn't using protection, its is pure free will gesture. Funny enough she didn't take medication.

CONCLUSION: both of them are naïve so Both should take the blame.
Months ago?
Haa so you are an expecting father or you don terminate the thing.

# confessions time. lipsrsealed
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by falconey(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:

Months ago?
Haa so you are an expecting father or you don terminate the thing.

# confessions time. lipsrsealed

I can't disclose that information its highly confidential.

Besides that's not the point.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by ZedX6: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
After making fun of her on nairaland, you'll still go back to her and face the reality of her pregnancy.

Nonsense.
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

I can't disclose that information its highly confidential.

Besides that's not the point.
Smart boy,keep it up smiley
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by ShayGirl(f): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
After banging her, u want to deny d product abi of ur handwork... For ur mind...
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by yilly(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
u are so hrtless wt dat kind of reply. Put urself in her shoes, if she gives u dat kind of comment hw will u feel? Of all d replies in dis wrld, dats d best u got? It can b said u distroyed her future sef. And u hv d nerve to post it here n ask whr u went wrng, u should b ashamed of urself for treating her dat way. Nt even caring.

1 Like

Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by classicyung(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Congrats OP. What are u gonna name d baby?

1 Like

Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by falconey(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tabh:

Smart boy,keep it up smiley

did you just called me a boy?
Re: She Called Me That She Did Not See Her Menses- My Response by Fernandowski(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Take the very next possible bus and flee away to Ghana!

You need no visa to do so

(1) (Reply)

Groom Attempt Suicide At Wedding After Seeing Ugly Bride / Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? / Should One Confess To His/her Partner After Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.