Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Single Men On Valentine's Day. . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Men On Valentine's Day. . (6377 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Busybody2(f): 12:59am On Jan 30, 2009
HeatFusion:

Iyalode, na wa for u ooooooooooooooooo

Watch yourself o angry What are you doing here by the way, I thought this was a private room for me and agaba only angry angry angry shhhh, agaba is getting me this for Valentine's day and it is arriving in yabaleft on Val's day, so I need to be on my best behaviour wink I have dumped the other time-wasters, I am a one-man woman now grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-219119.0.html#msg3341278
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

Watch yourself o angry What are you doing here by the way, I thought this was a private room for me and agaba only angry angry angry shhhh, agaba is getting me this for Valentine's day and it is arriving in yabaleft on Val's day, so I need to be on my best behaviour wink I have dumped the other time-wasters, I am a one-man woman now grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-219119.0.html#msg3341278

LOL, I just dey holla at you ni o. Abeg, continue the seduction. am not even here wink

But just take it easy on agaba sha. embarassed Poor man
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Busybody2(f): 1:26am On Jan 30, 2009
HeatFusion:

LOL, I just dey holla at you ni o. Abeg, continue the seduction. am not even here wink

But just take it easy on agaba sha. embarassed Poor man

I am taking it easy on him for now grin He go be poor man indeed, his wallet will be empty by the time I take delivery of my Phantom cheesy then I can move on to my next prey cool
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

I am taking it easy on him for now grin He go be poor man indeed, his wallet will be empty by the time I take delivery of my Phantom cheesy then I can move on to my next prey cool
And who is ur next prey?

[size=4pt]*holds my mom closer, away from Iyalode's view*[/size] embarassed
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Busybody2(f): 1:34am On Jan 30, 2009
HeatFusion:

And who is ur next prey?

[size=4pt]*holds my mom closer, away from Iyalode's view*[/size] embarassed

Shhhh angry slip of fingers on keyboard, was supposed to say "move on to next prayer point" cool
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 30, 2009
Mehn, keep lying to yourself. Prayer point ko Climax point ni. shocked tongue

Abeg, Just dnt let me see ur eyes on my husband. Keep preying shotigbo, tumfulu will hear abt this grin grin tongue
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Busybody2(f): 1:40am On Jan 30, 2009
HeatFusion:

Mehn, keep lying to yourself. Prayer point ko Climax point ni. shocked tongue

Abeg, Just dnt let me see ur eyes on my husband. Keep preying shotigbo, tumfulu will hear abt this grin grin tongue

Who are your husbands? Just asking so that I would know which ones to prey, ahem I mean pray and stay away from grin
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

Who are your husbands? Just asking so that I would know which ones to prey, ahem I mean pray and stay away from grin
lmao!! husbands ke? ejo ejo ejo, ema ko mi si wahala o. oko (hubby} soso kan ni mo ni o. tongue
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by timmfikk(m): 1:48am On Jan 30, 2009
I think its only a special day, remember those days in sec skool in our little manner what we do in klass was taking out some cd-roms and blowing it up like a balloon and using it as our val's day, but how i wish the love of ma life is closer, hmmm kiss kiss kiss I will always remember God loves me more than any gurl do,

Thanks to him alone in all ways for protecting me so much.
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by topup: 3:09am On Jan 30, 2009
@ Cvibe, I completely agree, I'm thinking of going out, less to parties and clubs but more to galleries, and the finer things in life. If I'm looking for a guy who's creative I gotta be creative. But that'll have to wait until when I am actually looking, for the time being I'll just be me and keep my eyes on my books smiley.
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by xxVictorxx(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2009
Wat is all this thing abt Val??val is that, Am tired the word even Val make me sick. But i will be happy if i can grab enuf $$ so that i can celebrate my b-day on Val with my peep (males) pumpin' Hennessy , Moet, Baileys shocked shocked shocked , But i have to find enuf Mugu to get the boll rollin'.

VAL DAY MA ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by kazeem4t(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2009
I wish we all know the history of the so called Val
It is all about going against God's commandments
Let's call an Indian Hoe an Indian Hoe, Please stay clear.

As for me, whenever I am fine and remember my sweetheart is my Val.
Of course everyday
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Magz(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2009
kazeem4t:

I wish we all know the history of the so called Val
It is all about going against God's commandments

Please elaborate.
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by agaba123(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

I don vex angry angry angry I don turn to stalker because of you, i wrote you poems, love letters, etc and you did not even acknowledge it angry i even followed you into kaypinchi's thread in the auto section today angry I want a divorce and thats not because i have always wanted 75% of everything you own angry angry angry cheesy

Chei baby, my sweet pepermint, you are the sugar inmy tea. How could you ask for a divorce?

Please I am sorry. I did not see the poem true. In fact I was away in naija for long long time hon. I will make it up to you in two weeks time. I will start tonight to show you the signs. my connection was bad last night.

So where do we start sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet pepermint kiss kiss kiss
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by cvibe: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2009
Topup,

If you were just going to keep your eyes on books, by the time you raise your eyes from those books,  you dont want the bus leaving you behind, do you?

You still didn't tell me the part of UK you're in.
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by denony(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2009
sweet perpemint ko, bitter lemon ni.

for me, i will beter celebrae it with my guys, hooking up in one joint, drink, yan and all that
than celebrating it with girls who do not know what dedication to relationship is all about.

am lonely and will only celebrate it with my guys than any babe.
Though if u are interested in celebrating with me please alert me. grin

But will remember to say happy val to my nairalanders that day
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by timmfikk(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2009
denony:

sweet perpemint ko, bitter lemon ni.

for me, i will beter celebrae it with my guys, hooking up in one joint, drink, yan and all that
than celebrating it with girls who do not know what dedication to relationship is all about.

am lonely and will only celebrate it with my guys than any babe.
Though if u are interested in celebrating with me please alert me. grin

But will remember to say happy val to my nairalanders that day

Did you just suggest Shepe joint will be more preferable than giving your babe a wonderful time, once in 365 days shocked shocked shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by mikeonyi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2009
angry
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by topup: 4:22am On Jan 31, 2009
cvibe:

Topup,

If you were just going to keep your eyes on books, by the time you raise your eyes from those books,  you dont want the bus leaving you behind, do you?

You still didn't tell me the part of UK you're in.

Haha, yeah good point, okay, I'll keep one eye on my books. I'm in the midlands, not in London. .

Yeah, I'll keep an eye open, but I'll try and put most of my energy into getting where I want to be, as a personk, and not so much on trying to find someone, because I need to find who will complement me, and the me I aspire to be smiley

What about you? What do you suggest?? I put ads in the paper and start man-hunting full-time? tongue *just playing withcha!*
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by cvibe: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2009
Topup,

Ads in the newspaper might be a good place to start, cheesy cos British Midlands is way out of where people will normally like to go (plus it's too far, except you're willing to do the travelling) , which explains why the people you been hooking up with are fellow students.
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Jizzy(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]jus anoda ova hypd day.U shud always trit ur gul rite errday nt only on feb 14
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by topup: 3:05am On Feb 01, 2009
cvibe:

Topup,

Ads in the newspaper might be a good place to start,  cheesy cos British Midlands is way out of where people will normally like to go (plus it's too far, except you're willing to do the travelling) , which explains why the people you been hooking up with are fellow students.

Wow, newspaper ads?? I'm still young, I'll just be more out-going and make more friends.

Jizzy:

[/font][b][/b[jus anoda ova hypd day.U shud always trit ur gul rite errday nt only on feb 14

[font=arial]Great point!! smiley
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by cvibe: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2009
Topup,

Well if you don't want to put up newspaper Ads, you know what to do. It's snowy tonight over here.
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by tappers123: 1:10am On Feb 02, 2009
cook tuna pasta bake !!! with an old mate!!!
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by cvibe: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2009
Topup,
That was this morning. You dont want to be lonely and go through this freezy snowy Valentine without doubling up to keep warm? Do you?

Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by timmfikk(m): 4:13am On Feb 04, 2009
How will you guys survive Val with the Hectic Snowing going on in U.K right now, I think you will have to do it by Praying to God to show you some Love ooo, grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by cvibe: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2009
Top up, where at thou?
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by xfolz: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hello Everyone,this day is in reality not meant to be a day to be dreaded,infact many welcome this ocassion with all eagernest. why not be part of an all important event
-Valentine Special
(SINGLES SUMMIT)
Tagged-WHATZ MONEY Got to do with LOVE
What to expect:
*How to overcome financial constraints in order to sponsor the wedding of your dream.
*Steps to take to keep your home in marital bliss,fun & happiness.
Activities:
+Chat with Couples who are living witnesses (HOT SEAT)
+Interactive Session
+Etiquette & Finesse
+Dancina and lots of fun
Ticket: N500
VENUE:Eagle Hall,21/23 Aromire Avenue,Off Allen Junction,Ikeja
DATE:Feb 14th,2009
TIME:10.45am prompt
(NO AFRICAN TIME)
GUEST OF :Banjo Seun 08029494323.
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by OLAMIND1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2009
ANS: to ques. 5

they'll probably go dicking every ass they find!

as for me am hermaphroditic!
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by topup: 2:11am On Feb 05, 2009
cvibe:

Topup,

Well if you don't want to put up newspaper Ads, you know what to do. It's snowy tonight over here.

Yeah, it was terrible, but I love snow, just not the hazards that are associated with it.

cvibe:

Topup,
That was this morning. You dont want to be lonely and go through this freezy snowy Valentine without doubling up to keep warm? Do you?

Well, I've got a heated blanket to keep me warm tongue, how about you? If you're so keen on partner searching how is the search, or do you not need to search?? tongue

cvibe:

Top up, where at thou?

No internet in my room, projects and I'm actually being responsible this term smiley

OLAMIND, :

ANS: to ques. 5

they'll probably go dicking every ass they find!

as for me am hermaphroditic!

I don't know what to say to that comment, whether to take you seriously or to just stare in silence, I might choose the latter. . undecided
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Vuitton(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2009
cool
Re: Single Men On Valentine's Day. . by Lovelace: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2009
@Sinaayo
Why the quotes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.