Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! (16437 Views)

I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) / I'm Dedicating My Song To Nairalanders For Christmas And New Year / Send Greetings, Shout Out, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones...visit Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ishilove:
Congrats. May you help us win our first Grammy Award smiley

~ grin. ..I like your daydream
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Sunymoore(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Airforce1 abeg release that track
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by D9ty7(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Airforce1:

No

From Vector and Brymo's experience
You've joined those two abi? Am waitin for the day u'll join Dbanj nd don jazzy
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by xynerise: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Cchuks27(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wow! Congrats to you Kylez ... I wish you the very best. I'll be looking out and cheering for your song
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by D9ty7(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
pbs4real:
if airforce1 catch u,u go hear am. . .
Make he sha diss me in his album so me too can meet dbanj nd don jazzy
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice song bro. Congrats.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Waspy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
Is that Airforce1
For where?? cheesy
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Psalmwise:
i dn dey see ppl dey quote d op and start thier quote with DEAR...jes incase.. cheesy

op welidone....,

<<<ACQUIRED>>>
Miltary zone please keepoff

Bro you notice sef. Naija girls! Notin do una. They are already using the endearments freely in anticipation for the money when the dude hammer
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by ojnnaco(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
a big shout to u... I will help u connect phyno for d remix ..
don't thank me
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Donbabaj: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Download music at you peril. its a malware. moderator pls do the needful
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dreyl:
it's a cool song tho better than wizkid's 'in my bed'. wink
~ Ok
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Waspy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
RichDad1:
AirForce1, you see your life? Na your face dem born this guy wey go soon release im album o. Abi na Foto album you wan release?
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Dexema(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kylez:
Thanks guys smiley
Good song just downloaded it,I'm sure the record label saw some things in that song that would even sound better with better production,hype and management.
Keep blazing,GGMUB.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by chronique(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just listened to your demo. Before I say anything,let me first congratulate you for getting signed. That being said,I think you and your label shouldn't be in a rush to shoot the video. The audio could still be worked on. I feel some of your snares played on a drum roll are either a second or millisecond late which doesn't make it smooth and almost makes it sound off key. Did you guys produce it entirely on fruity loops? Anyways,that's just my lil opinion. Wish you luck.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Burger01(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Babzilla:

Bros d tin don tey 4 pipe abi na till d pipe rust finish ne?
Lol, make una ask him o. Only God knows when he go deliver. I don keep my 100naira for a copy of his albumwink
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Airforce1, you see your life?
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Psalmwise(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
9JA babes aint dulling
PaulCI:

Bro you notice sef. Naija girls! Notin do una. They are already using the endearments freely in anticipation for the money when the dude hammer
d guy go get followers pass seun sef jes dey watch
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Psalmwise(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Even if nah beat sef make airforce release he as been on this his album i nvr even join NL

lolx cool
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by SHARA33: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, am SHARA, and dis is my track.its titled Ala (Dream) Pls kindly download and I will be really interested in ur reviews.thanks and God Bless you. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1ef7e4fe
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenIgrigi:

**grins** Of course i will, when you grow taller. You read Agric econs right?. I have a poultry farm, i am looking for poultry keeper. Send your CV to Igrigi@inbox.com. Am serious.
obinna, grow up na. Nlers have stop this childish act
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by VickyRotex(f): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
CongratsOp. Beginning of greater things to come. smiley

Airforce1 yours is here too grin
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by SLYCJ(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice one bro...about to drop mine, expect it soon!

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by GenIgrigi: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Segeggs:
[s]obinna, grow up na. Nlers have stop this childish act[/s]

**grins** segun onye uko chukwu, halt you preachings and call me obbonna, it's your cup of moin-moin. How is your yibobasher handle. You never see suffer, you don dey cry already. Lmao!
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by abduldope(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Op nyc track more oil to ur BRAIN
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by thaoriginator: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Go and prosper
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by cletz991(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
alberto2k:
Congrats nigga'... Baba God go make u blow pass Boko cool
werez airforce 1
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by alberto2k(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
cletz991:
werez airforce 1

In the studio loading his album grin grin
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by ENIGMA24(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kylez:
Well, just wanted to say a big thank you to nairalanders for downloading one of my singles, 'SPENDOE'. It was just a freestyle which people commended me for so I decided to upload and got over 1000 downloads from Nairalanders on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2199619/nairaland-upcoming-artistes-review-thread

The good news is I finally got a record label!!!!!! (Mizzle Entertainment)

They have decided to help me shoot the video for the song! smiley

I'm so excited, and just want to say a big thank you to Nairalanders for their support! cheesy

Thanks alot everyone smiley

For those who haven't heard it you can download it at: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/deeecc2e

This is from a friend, kindly help him too, thanks: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/10a9098b

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
just heard your friends SONG, he's cool......sounds like young6..... BUT IN A MORE REFINED VERSIOM

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by ENIGMA24(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
SHARA33:
Hi Nairalanders, am SHARA, and dis is my track.its titled Ala (Dream) Pls kindly download and I will be really interested in ur reviews.thanks and God Bless you. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1ef7e4fe
THIS IS NOISE.........GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR DESTROYING MY MB!!!!!
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by Kylez(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
iwatch:
why do you guys use non downloadable links infested with virus to share music? You have 4shared and dropbox.com to use which far better than this. Please provide a better option

Thanks for the advice bro.
Re: Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! by mromokaro90: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS scheme,and buy at retail and wholesale products,contact dr usman yahaya on 08064156756

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lyrics: Woju By Kiss Daniel / Pasuma Released Another Album / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.