Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? (18230 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by bond77(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2015
India..... Because I won't pay bride prize and their ladies are the ones to woo and propose to me.. grin

How I wish that can happen in Nigeria,.. ladies wud just be commitng suicide everyday as a result of regular heartbreaks undecided
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by duni04(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I wanna marry a Nigeria (Igbo guy) or a British! their accent is so sexy *drooling*
Olodo!
Later they'll say I'm wicked when I call u an illiterate prostitute. No b only "marry a Nigeria", you fit "marry a ghana" join.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Olamitisoji(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
You can always travel to Ghana to have that.
bond77:
India..... Because I won't pay bride prize and their ladies are the ones to woo and propose to me.. grin

How I wish that can happen in Nigeria,.. ladies wud just be commitng suicide everyday as a result of regular heartbreaks undecided
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by bond77(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olamitisoji:
So that my first child will have the same color with the back of a kettle? undecided

Thks but hell no.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Olamitisoji(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
I can see handsome cute black baby. Lol...
bond77:

So that my first child will have the same color with the back of a kettle? undecided

Thks but hell no.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Batman123: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olamitisoji:
lol you must be talking about the Ghana in your dreams cos Ghanaian ladies don't propose to men.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Batman123: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
My first choice would be a Ghanaian. Second either Ivorian, Angolan, Ugandan, Nigerian (Preferably Yoruba) , Haitian and AA. This is based on the women I have interacted with/dated. But am open to any other woman if she has what I am looking for at the end of the day
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by bond77(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olamitisoji:
I can see handsome cute black baby. Lol...
Iffa hear... smiley
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Richiy(f): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
*dreaming*

I would like to marry a black American guy or a British guy.

*reality*

Na Naija I still dey oo
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by onila(f): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Batman123:
My first choice would be a Ghanaian. Second either Ivorian, Angolan, Ugandan, Nigerian (Preferably Yoruba) , Haitian and AA. This is based on the women I have interacted with/dated. But am open to any other woman if she has what I am looking for at the end of the day
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by JiggamanGh: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
1. Ghanaian, come on no explanation needed.
2. Liberian get along well with Liberian women and they got luv for the jiggaman
3. Ivorian well go to Ivory Coast and you will see what I mean
4. African American- the best looking women on this planet
5. Nigerian Hausa, Fulani and Igbo the best looking Nigerian women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by JiggamanGh: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
onila:

Lol onila and her endless fight with Yoruba women.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by JiggamanGh: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Me I will Marry a Korean for their perfect figure...

You nko?

What figure?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by princealexndre(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Olamitisoji:
A Arabian lady, they are just too beautiful.
hmmm which school did u graduate from.... a arab kee?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 12, 2015
I will marry an Igbo guy......reason? hard working and very industrious creatures by GOD

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 1:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Naij, naij only
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:
1. Ghanaian, come on no explanation needed.
2. Liberian get along well with Liberian women and they got luv for the jiggaman
3. Ivorian well go to Ivory Coast and you will see what I mean
4. African American- the best looking women on this planet
5. Nigerian Hausa, Fulani and Igbo the best looking Nigerian women.
Heyyy,I was waiting for your comment. cheesy How come Nigeria (igbo) is at the bottom of your list? cry
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by tpiander: 2:10am On Jul 12, 2015
bond77:

Thks but hell no.

Indians will be saying the same about you though.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Batman123: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
onila:
Yoruba women need love too Onila tongue
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gurgle:
Naij, naij only
cant wait to attend ur igbo wedding.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
A fine girl from the south american part of the world, like brazil or peru or colombia/argentina. Countries like that.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
I always thought that I would marry from my country and that could still happen who knows but as of now am dating someone from a different country and at the end of the day, as long as he is a good man, I don't care where he is from. People should try not to limit their choices and be more open minded. Especially for those of us abroad and there are not many of our 'people' around. Chasing away suitors to wait for suitors only from your country could make you end up being single for a very long time until it's too late, but that's just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
cant wait to attend ur igbo wedding.

only if I get invited to yours!
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Me I will Marry a Korean for their perfect figure...

You nko?
BLACK AMERICANS, dey so much have the perfect body stature and required swag.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gurgle:

only if I get invited to yours!
is that the deal?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by JiggamanGh: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
dovelike:

Heyyy,I was waiting for your comment. cheesy How come Nigeria (igbo) is at the bottom of your list? cry

Though, Nigeria and Igbo is 5th. My luv 4 u need no number. Need no explanation, you are the beginning and the end in my heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Gurgle(f): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
is that the deal?

of course

by the way is it true that you don't have to have your traditional wedding in Ghana
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Captainswag225(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gurgle:

of course

by the way is it true that you don't have to have your traditional wedding in Ghana
okay deal, no its not true, the traditional wedding is always done in ghana, its the same with all the tribes over here. Even ghanaians abroad come down to do their traditional wedding here before they can decide whether to do their white wedding in abroad or not.......this is because the elders and family leaders of both the bride and groom are mostly in ghana and it shows respect and acceptance when its done over here.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by IamLEGEND1: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Marry one from Colombia or mexico
one from Turkey
one from india
& one from france.
Then i'll probably keep 5 Naija concubines..
#IthinkThatWillSuffice

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Though, Nigeria and Igbo is 5th. My luv 4 u need no number. Need no explanation, you are the beginning and the end in my heart.
THAT GIRL WONT REPLY UR PM GUY, d girl not a filthy tuber shapeless black dirty luking ghanian girls.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Johnnoah1st: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
I always thought that I would marry from my country and that could still happen who knows but as of now am dating someone from a different country and at the end of the day, as long as he is a good man, I don't care where he is from. People should try not to limit their choices and be more open minded. Especially for those of us abroad and there are not many of our 'people' around. Chasing away suitors to wait for suitors only from your country could make you end up being single for a very long time until it's too late, but that's just my opinion.
BUT SERIOUSLY, wats happening in dat ur profile pics? do u wanna shiit in dat place?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Talented90(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
USA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Teacher Dies Plucking Pear For Girlfriend / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? / When She Just Wants To Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.