Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? (18247 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by JiggamanGh: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
londoner:

Lol good comeback jiggaman....see as your mouth sweet like tom tom...lol

@ topic..... Prefer West African.

1 Nigerian
2 Ivorian
3 Senegal
4 Gambia

That's so odd, who has top 4. You need to add 1 country. It should be top 5 or top ten.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Shymm3x: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
londoner:

Lol good comeback jiggaman....see as your mouth sweet like tom tom...lol

@ topic..... Prefer West African.

1 Nigerian
2 Ivorian
3 Senegal
4 Gambia

Lol, what happened to Abrantie, ya Ghana prince? - you done break ol'boy's heart and kicked Ghanaians to the curb, no?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by londoner: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=JiggamanGh post=36305238][/quote]

Oh okay.

5 Sierra Leone.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by JiggamanGh: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
londoner:

Oh okay.

5 Sierra Leone.

you really luv your west African people.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by londoner: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, what happened to Abrantie, ya Ghana prince? - you done break ol'boy's heart and kicked Ghanaians to the curb, no?

Lol... 1 - Nigerian or Abrantie my dark chocolate delight...is that better?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by londoner: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

you really luv your west African people.

To the damn bone. I admire other nationalities around Africa too though. But my westies are the clear favourites for me.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Shymm3x: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
londoner:

Lol... 1 - Nigerian or Abrantie my dark chocolate delight...is that better?

Hmmmm

Playing for the home team now, yh?
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by londoner: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hmmmm

Playing for the home team now, yh?

Well technically all on my list are on the home team.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Shymm3x: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
londoner:

Well technically all on my list are on the home team.

Lol, I like that.

But a proper "homer" is different from extended "homers", though. grin
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by londoner: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, I like that.

But a proper "homer" is different from extended "homers", though. grin

Yeah sometimes.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Shymm3x: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
londoner:

Yeah sometimes.

Home run. grin
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by londoner: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shymm3x:

Home run. grin

Bear in mind different can be good or bad.
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Shymm3x: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
londoner:

Bear in mind different can be good or bad.

I hear that. Human being, especially black folks, are all the same separated by environment, culture, tradition, and experience. So it should always be about compatibility and outlook to life, than nationality. Then again, it's a tad easier to relate on the surface with people from the same stock, than "outsiders".

All the best...but it's nice to see you're now rooting for the home team, though. grin
Re: Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Philippines... they are so kind and lovely

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.