Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pictures Of Igbo Men Fleeing To The Lagoon Beside Third Mainland Bridge - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures Of Igbo Men Fleeing To The Lagoon Beside Third Mainland Bridge (2332 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Igbo Men Fleeing To The Lagoon Beside Third Mainland Bridge by ibiso1986: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2015
I got this picture of some Igbo men near the third mainland bridge 2 days ago..they were heading to the lagoon.. only for me to see one of them the following day
making money by selling the fish he caught inside the lagoon by the shore... I hail my Igbo brothers, they love business.. Igbo Kwenu!

Re: Pictures Of Igbo Men Fleeing To The Lagoon Beside Third Mainland Bridge by Holla911(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2015
?
Re: Pictures Of Igbo Men Fleeing To The Lagoon Beside Third Mainland Bridge by jeflexy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
k
Re: Pictures Of Igbo Men Fleeing To The Lagoon Beside Third Mainland Bridge by jamace(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Buy your fish here! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Igbo Men Fleeing To The Lagoon Beside Third Mainland Bridge by bolington(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2015
i though this forum was for jokes. This one no funny na.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Funny Pics.. / Two Easy Steps On How To Get A Woman Mad. / Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.