Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! (6690 Views)

2006 Volkswagen passat For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / SOLD! SOLD!!!LAGOS CLEARED TOKS 2007 VW PASSAT 2.0T FOR SALE IN ABUJA, 1.999m / *******Price Slash 2006 VolksWagen Passat Now N950k!/ Very clean******** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by wumfel(f): 1:43am On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

When I said I would not talk, it was not that kain talk wink you wan make I fall sick grin Examining your own choice of words too Angel Wumfel, Angel-butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her-mouth lipsrsealed

You called me cunny, when all I was just doing was being diplomatic angry

Questioning my humble and polite request for clarification embarassed

Falsely accusing me of abusing her, when I was only teasing her cry

Belittling me for calling a spade a spade and trying to divert attention from the melee cry

Telling me I am a numskull embarassed

Wrongly accusing me of being a troublemaker angry

Repeating my point to remind me I am somehow dumb sad

Making me out to be a horrible person cry

No be ya fault sha, if not that I had the good heart and the decency to pay for Nairaland's no-nonsense Sanitisation Officer Ziontrain to join myself, Romeobest and Akuya on our seven-years-round-the-world-cruise, do you think your advert would have been able to stand up to his impeccable scrutiny undecided shior

Go find something better to do like you said and don't reply me, if you really want world peace cool

Hello Busybody. I am really happy at your reply. In fact, it is the best ever because I was already anticipating that you will call heaven down and abuse me weliweli wink wink wink grin. Any way I really like you sha and will like to know you better. However, I will like you to clarify what you mean by my advert? To the best of my knowledge I have not placed any advert on nairaland. Can you please kindly download skype (that is if you dont have one already) on your system and let us have a web conference (Jesarmy, myself and you). It is well. Have a blessed day.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 2:07am On Jan 30, 2009
wumfel:

Hello Busybody. I am really happy at your reply. In fact, it is the best ever because I was already anticipating that you will call heaven down and abuse me weliweli wink wink wink grin. Any way I really like you sha and will like to know you better. However, I will like you to clarify what you mean by my advert? To the best of my knowledge I have not placed any advert on nairaland. Can you please kindly download skype (that is if you dont have one already) on your system and let us have a web conference (Jesarmy, myself and you). It is well. Have a blessed day.

You see Wwheelz, na jeje I siddon dey look oh for the past one week cool Wumfel don start again o, accusing me of abusing her cry When has she ever seen me abuse anyone on this forum, shy, peacemaker like me cool Do you know there are 2 busybodies on this forum, and I am the peaceful one cheesy Can you show me where I have abused anyone before

Download skype shocked which one be skype tongue You mean my tatafo antenna that I spent thousands of dollars fine-tuning is obsolete angry angry angry cheesy I just downloaded YIM last month, after all these years and is still trying to get the hang of it, so at this rate I will probably download skype eventually in ten years time, lol grin grin grin

By the way, your advert was a typo, it should have been the advert wink
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by SisiJinx: 2:10am On Jan 30, 2009
Lmao! Iya Lode. . . remember we don't fight girls. Hehehehehehe cheesy
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 2:25am On Jan 30, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Lmao! Iya Lode. . . remember we don't fight girls. Hehehehehehe cheesy

Exactly Sisijinx, but if you don't stop eyeing my Igwe, I will fight you oh angry Nothing and I mean nothing can come between me and my baby so if I have to close my eyes to whoop your arse, to shut my mind from the fact that you are a girl, I would not hesitate to do so, you have been warned, back off, I don't joke with my Igwe angry

I am the only one that knows the right way to prepare his food, the right angle to kneel down to serve him his food, the right time to avoid his gaze, the right temperature his bath water has to be, and the right language to speak to him in bed cheesy cheesy cheesy He loves his women to be subservient and gentle in nature like me tongue
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 2:57am On Jan 30, 2009
wumfel:

@Busy_body,
This is a great idea I would really love to see you Busy_body. I hope we can have a couple of web conferences before Wumfel goes back to her lecturing job in Naija,she happens to be a visiting fulbright exchange lecturer that resides at my house.
Thank you and God Bless
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by inspiredm(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2009
Jesarmy:

@Busy_body,
This is a great idea I would really love to see you Busy_body. I hope we can have a couple of web conferences before Wumfel goes back to her lecturing job in Naija,she happens to be a visiting fulbright exchange lecturer that resides at my house.
Thank you and God Bless

[b]Jesarmy,

Im so Impressed at your Last Statement openly expressing your relationship with Wumfel, it goes a long extent to prove that you're indeed an Upright Person even on this Virtual World.

The fact that you disclosed the Vin Initially is supposed to Negate any Conceived Deceptive Intention, but things seem different in this Virtual World of Ours.

You see, Few Dealers here, Especially the "Old in Age" Ones, shamelessly, perpetually, go around instigating pseudo- names to witch-hunt other competitor/s who is/are in the age of their supposedly first offspring, in the same vein they go as far as making some forms of Physical "PR" to get dummies to applaud them even when they have done nothing Exceptional except for Car adverts saddled with sky rocketed prices, rip-offs contrived as being towing the line of "Honesty and Full Disclosure" hence digging a hole in the Pockets of their rather Unsuspecting Buyers who are deceived by the Aged looks of Dandruffs mistaken ed for Old Age Grey Air on this(ese) Dealer(s) cheesy cheesy

In a Normal Setting, The buyer should have been made to check the history and then further explanations on the extent of impact if any should have been provided by you to the Buyer.

The Impact on this 06 Passat Car is Outrightly Negligible, it was not RED FLAGGED and still Qualifies for Carfax Buyback Moreover its still under Factory Warranty and Past History Was Stated on the Report.

Finally, dont be discouraged with Issues like this, As long as your conscience is Clear, The Sky will be your Limit.

I wish you Good Luck on the sale and I Hope you Seal the Deal on this Passat. Soonest[/b]
cool cool

@ Busy_body

You have raised Vital Points and One of the Reasons Im bent on Acquiring you as my 4th Wife is your Ingenuity, Resourcefulness, Dynamism reflected in your threads. We Shall Seal Our Own Deal Soonest too Either You Like it Or not cheesy cheesy
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by igwe11(m): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2009
@ Jesarmy

When I used the word super dealer , you thought it was an overstatement.
In short, I 'd rather use super-duper merchant. smiley smiley
Your attitude to business is excellent that The Good, The Bad and The ugly attested to that.
I know it's an inborn thing but many of us need to copy from you.

It shall always be well with you. smiley smiley
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by marktwain: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2009
Can we pls get rid of all this childish nonsense and move this somewhere else, ?

[size=16pt]We have a beautiful Volkswagen Passat to sell here.[/size]
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by igwe11(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2009
marktwain:

It will surely sell fast. Good wine needs no bush. smiley smiley
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by marktwain: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2009
Meanwhile.

Considering that [size=16pt]the buyer will pay for clearing[/size], i think jesarmy should reduce price, or let it include clearing in lagos.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by igwe11(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2009
marktwain:

Meanwhile.

Considering that [size=16pt]the buyer will pay for clearing[/size], i think jesarmy should reduce price, or let it include clearing in lagos.

Yeah, she will definitely do that when a serious buyer comes asking smiley smiley
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by marktwain: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2009
It actually becomes more attractive if that is done now,
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ All,
I implore us all by the mercies of the Lord to please let our remarks be objective and peaceable at the same time.I believe we can drive our points home ,learn from each other and build each other up if it is done in an atmosphere of love and mutual respect.
I have read through various threads of most of you and I have seen one form of reference to the scriptures at one point in time or the other. I like to lovingly nudge us to be doers of the word and not just hearers only and thereby being deceiving ourselves.
The greatest two commandments still remains “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind”and “Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself”.
As per the car I hope it sells soon and if not all well,as long as this words has ministered grace to some souls and brought peace among my bros and sis on NL especially the auto section,my joy definitely is fulfilled.
I love you all with the love of the Lord and I can see in you with the eyes of my faith the glory of the Lord.Go shine that glory and be a blessing to someone today.
Jesarmy - aka Christ ambassador in the market place.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
marktwain:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder cool Men can be so blind, they will nail anything that moves lipsrsealed Have you seen the state of some ashewos on the street, and they are never short of customers undecided

Me sexist shocked I learn from the best -Igwe and Ziontrain grin
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
inspired_m:

@ Busy_body
You have raised Vital Points and One of the Reasons Im bent on Acquiring you as my 4th Wife is your Ingenuity, Resourcefulness, Dynamism reflected in your threads. We Shall Seal Our Own Deal Soonest too Either You Like it Or not cheesy cheesy[/b]

Insolent and inpudent angry See Dundee United feeling funky angry angry angry

Okay, I will try to be on my best behaviour as Jesarmy implored and I intend to love Nairaland men as much as possible, as she commanded grin

I have to be first wife and as a Proverbs something woman lipsrsealed I have to fulfil the prophesies by possessing the good of the land and enlarging my territory, I shall decree a thing and it shall be mine cool Can I hear an amen somewhere cheesy   

I am expanding my e-harem, I want to take the number of my e-husband from a meagre 7 to a dozen, so the deal is: fall in line and take a number, the waiting list closes in exactly 2 weeks time, and the screening process commences right after this cool
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2009
Agu arinze (igwe) don run  grin grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2009
@All,
Please can anyone give a ballpark estimate of what the cost of clearing this vehicle in Naija might be and probably a clearing agent that comes highly recommended and that does delivery to the door.
Peace and grace abide with you all. smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2009
Jesarmy:

@All,
Please can anyone give a ballpark estimate of what the cost of clearing this vehicle in Naija might be and probably a clearing agent that comes highly recommended and that does delivery to the door.

The average price I have seen on this forum is around the N500,000 mark for both clearing and forwarding grin fees.

You can contact Jenju @ Tikola something something, he is into shipping as well smiley
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

The average price I have seen on this forum is around the N500,000 mark for both clearing and forwarding grin fees.

You can contact Jenju @ Tikola something something, he is into shipping as well smiley

Jenju the Man whose igwe survival depends on na hin you rubbish like this ? na wa o grin grin hin be shipper or dealer
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2009
Gosh I hate people like Cosjo and Igwe, who works in the media, always into sensationalism angry angry angry tongue
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by jenju(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2009
Jesarmy:

@All,

You should be able to clear your car for 250k - 350k. I'll send you an agent' number soon

@Busy_body thanks for keeping my name in the limelight, the priceless gesture is appreciated.

@Cosjo, abeg leave Igwe alone na. Please let peace reign. Since you are assuming that I'm an old man, from some of your posts - then respect my wishes as a fatherly pleading. Don Allah ka yi ankuri.
J
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2009
Cosjo:

igwe don run grin grin grin grin

Don't talk about my darling lolo like that angry angry angry Igwe did not run, he went to get firearmy to monitor us grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2009
jenju:

@Cosjo, abeg leave Igwe alone na. Please let peace reign. Since you are assuming that I'm an old man, from some of your posts - then respect my wishes as a fatherly pleading.  Don Allah ka yi ankuri.
J

As a father that you are, you are assumed to be a peace maker, but most of your posts contains inciting statements, saying we are these, we are that, we are honest, we are sincere, you dont need all that, as an old man you are what you are no need to repeat it over and over agin, let your customers who experience your service sing your praises, for igwe, warn am well well, i know the boy is stubborn, we be classmates for loyola college in awka etiti, he was a truant in school those days i remember when the principal called in out on the assembly line and flogged him for stealing zobo drink during break classes, warn am o unless i go make this forum unbearable for am like i did to ziontrain, i was almost releasing his full life history before him run away, i dey give people plenty room till them mess up
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Treetop20(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
how can you lot be using peoples real name on
a public forum?
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2009
Treetop20:

a public forum?

Sheath your talons, ain't no one using any real name that isn't already common knowledge wink
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by SisiJinx: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2009
Tee hee hee hee. . . It's gerrin hottttttt in 'ere.

@ jesarmy

jesarmy, don't worry. . . This is Nairaland's brand of publicity.

Just sit back and enjoy it
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Treetop20(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

Sheath your talons, ain't no one using any real name that isn't already common knowledge wink
i see
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by inspiredm(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

Insolent and inpudent angry See Dundee United feeling funky angry angry angry

I have to be first wife and as a Proverbs something woman lipsrsealed I have to fulfil the prophesies by possessing the good of the land and enlarging my territory, I shall decree a thing and it shall be mine cool Can I hear an amen somewhere cheesy

Before You there Were, After You There Shall Be, if you cant accept the role of the 4th, then go back and go and meet your Old haggard Pot Belied Clinker angry angry angry cheesy
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2009
inspired_m:

Before You there Were, After You There Shall Be, if you cant accept the role of the 4th, then go back and go and meet your Old haggard Pot Belied Clinker angry angry angry cheesy

Remind me who you are again angry angry angry Were you the destitute guy I took pity on and brought to Lagos from the village last year, cos no girl would talk to you Ato'le oshi angry Me and my bleeding caring heart cool
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by inspiredm(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

Remind me who you are again angry angry angry Were you the destitute guy I took pity on and brought to Lagos from the village last year, cos no girl would talk to you Ato'le oshi angry Me and my bleeding caring heart cool

You too get Mouth, Brindle tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2009
inspired_m:

You too get Mouth, Brindle tongue tongue tongue

Did he just call me a b*tch
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2009
a public forum
?

Who left the door open tongue To whom it may concern:

The self-appointed Sanitation Officers/Moderators-in-plenty are currently in a meeting chaired by the Iyalode of Nairaland Madam [s]Elenu Razor and Polyandrist Extraordinaire[/s] BusyBody igwe inspired debosky agaba. I apologize Madam, I don’t know the names of the other woman wrappers

We will issue a communiqué when our boxer shorts arrive we have been properly settled briefed on the matter at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Registered 2007 FULL OPTION Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic 5.8M only / Toyota Corolla 2005 model For Sale / Super Clean Toyota Corolla 2004 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.