Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! (6693 Views)

2006 Volkswagen passat For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / SOLD! SOLD!!!LAGOS CLEARED TOKS 2007 VW PASSAT 2.0T FOR SALE IN ABUJA, 1.999m / *******Price Slash 2006 VolksWagen Passat Now N950k!/ Very clean******** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by manutd1: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

Don't talk about my darling lolo like that angry angry angry Igwe did not run, he went to get firearmy to monitor us grin grin grin
Cosjo:

As a father that you are, you are assumed to be a peace maker, but most of your posts contains inciting statements, saying we are these, we are that, we are honest, we are sincere, you dont need all that, as an old man you are what you are no need to repeat it over and over agin, let your customers who experience your service sing your praises, for igwe, warn am well well, i know the boy is stubborn, we be classmates for loyola college in awka etiti, he was a truant in school those days i remember when the principal called in out on the assembly line and flogged him for stealing zobo drink during break classes, warn am o unless i go make this forum unbearable for am like i did to ziontrain, i was almost releasing his full life history before him run away, i dey give people plenty room till them mess up

Cosjo l salute your courage for standing for the truth. Honestly nairaland auto session is being systematically  monopolized by a cohort
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2009
wwheelz:

?
Who left the door open tongue To whom it may concern:

Its cage grin not door, you are still under probation y'know and we sanitisation officers abhor sloppiness grin grin grin

wwheelz:

The self-appointed Sanitation Officers/Moderators-in-plenty are currently in a meeting chaired by the Iyalode of Nairaland Madam [s]Elenu Razor and Polyandrist Extraordinaire[/s] BusyBody igwe inspired debosky agaba. I apologize Madam, I don’t know the names of the other woman wrappers

I am glad you know I am the innocent party here embarassed and that it is those men whom are the woman wrappers lipsrsealed I don't like breaking people's heart hence the reason I can't say no when they toast me cry I promise to start saying no when the number of men in my e-harem reaches 12 grin I don't wanna come across as too greedy lipsrsealed

wwheelz link=topic=224975.msg3406585#msg3406585 date=1233351577:

We will issue a communiqué when our boxer shorts arrive we have been properly settled briefed on the matter at hand.

How long do we have to wait for the boxersbriefs, would have loved to wear mine to the club Serty1 is taking us to, tonight cheesy What are you wearing to the club by the way grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by igwe11(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2009
jenju:

You should be able to clear your car for 250k - 350k. I'll send you an agent' number soon

@Busy_body thanks for keeping my name in the limelight, the priceless gesture is appreciated.

@Cosjo, abeg leave Igwe alone na. Please let peace reign. Since you are assuming that I'm an old man, from some of your posts - then respect my wishes as a fatherly pleading. Don Allah ka yi ankuri.
J
Jenju,
You don't have to worry about cosjo, his posts mean nothing to me ever since I realized his kind of personality. Pls ignore him for old time sake.Is not worth it. smiley smiley
@ Jesarmy
My people say that rain that beat eagle thought he(rain) could wet her(eagle) to death but didn't know he only bathed her(eagle) cleaner than ever. cheesy cheesy
You are what you are, nobody can take it away from you. cool cool
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 31, 2009
I see we have a brand new member wink wink Welcome, manutd1 wink wink
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by manutd1: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2009
wwheelz:

I see we have a brand new member wink wink Welcome, manutd1 wink wink

Thanks l visit the auto session alot. It seems other dealers are not trustworthy except the very few.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 31, 2009
You're very right and as soon as all bribes reports have been collated, we will be sending out the list of credible dealers for Feb/09 cool cool
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2009
NOW, WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS CAR BEFORE THE thread derailers RAILWAY WORKERS COME BACK  angry
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 2:36am On Jan 31, 2009
@All,
When I came across Nairaland website some few months ago.I was elated about it but it is abundantly clear it is fast becoming an abuseland and a battleground.
[b]I have implored you all by the name of the Lord and yet see what you have turned this thread into in a flagrant display of dishonor to the name of the Lord.

Let it be made abundantly clear those who honor The Lord would be honored and those who dishonor Him would be dishonored.
"The power of life and death lies in the tongue and those that love it would eat the fruits thereof "
Please be careful about words that proceeds out of your mouth,the Bible says out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh,an evil man out of evil treasures of his heart bringeth forth evil words and a good man out of the good treasures of his heart bringeth forth good words.
As a man thinketh in his heart so is he and for those that derive pleasure in the use of vile and abusive language,I have an excellent recipee for you-it says in the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy and at his right hand there are pleasure for evermore,if you want true joy,peace and life abundantly give your life over to Jesus Christ.Taste and see that the Lord is good.
We are only here for a shortwhile and eternity would some day dawn on each of us and we would only be remembered by what we have done and when that day comes and the books are opened what would be said of you? the number of curses you have reigned on people or blessings you have pronounced on others,the lives that you have helped built or destroyed,the agony and ache or peace and joy that you have brought to others.
Be not deceived God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soeth that he shall also reap.It is written say ye unto the righteous it shall be well with him and to the wicked it shall be ill with him for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
Rightousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any set of people,if you want to be exalted in life and have a secured eternity then live a righteous life if you choose to continue in your life of sin and vile language the end is destruction and damnation in hell.The choices are opened before you and the decision is yours,life or death,heaven or hell,righteousness or evil ,light or darkness.I once again implore you to choose life and light for it is forever settled in heaven and on earth  "the light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehend it not".
Jesarmy-aka Christ ambassador in the market place.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 2:45am On Jan 31, 2009
I would appreciate it if all posts that contain the use of vile language be removed from this thread and for all those who can not post without the use of vile language and inflamatory remarks,please kindly excuse my thread.
Thank you.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 2:52am On Jan 31, 2009
@ Busy_body,
Can you please remove your post with the b and a word emoticons,it is very offensive to me.
Thank you
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Treetop20(m): 2:53am On Jan 31, 2009
you need to calm down
this is a public forum and everyone is entitled
to their opinions. If you do not like it then
quit posting here or you can just ignore them
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 3:05am On Jan 31, 2009
Treetop20:

you need to calm down
this is a public forum and everyone is entitled
to their opinions. If you do not like it then
quit posting here or you can just ignore them

@Treetops,
Like you said this is a public forum not an abuse forum,I believe there are rules that guides the operation of a public forum and people should be called to order in the way and manner they post especially when it is on another person's thread.See link below and a culled excerpt from Nairaland rules:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.Reference - Nairaland rules

As per quitting the forum -sure why not but at the right time.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 5:38am On Jan 31, 2009
Jesarmy:

@Treetops,
Like you said this is a public forum not an abuse forum,I believe there are rules that guides the operation of a public forum and people should be called to order in the way and manner they post especially when it is on another person's thread.See link below and a culled excerpt from Nairaland rules:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, [b]accusations,
name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.Reference - Nairaland rules[/b]
As per quitting the forum -sure why not but at the right time.

Who are those fighting? Who is abusing who? Where did you see personal attacks? Do you realise that you are the one breaking the forum rules by accusing me of something I am not guilty of shocked You need to stop calling yourself out like this na cheesy

Brindle is the colour of a dog, hence the joke[/b]y question about him calling me a b*tch.

A female dog is called a b*tch.  Ask animal lovers if you think I am lying wink

The "a" word had a cheesy smilie attached to it undecided

You are gonna blow a fuse or a gasket if you don't learn to chill grin Do you live such pampered sheltered life grin grin grin lipsrsealed

[b]By the way, I was already done on this thread the moment I saw the reference to "railway workers" wink

@ Treetop
Thanks very much, God bless you bro kiss
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2009
@Busy_body
Thank you for your explanation but I would highly appreciate it if the emoticons are removed as for the "false accusations" hmm do you want me to make a compilation of all your posts for analysis?
Anyway just remove the emoticons and no more smart teasers and comment on my thread pls.
No grugdes! smiley
Thank you and God Bless.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2009
This is the day that The Lord has made,I will rejoice and be glad in it. grin grin
Let the offers roll in and be the blessed owner of this passat.
Email me at support@jesarmyventures.com
God bless and have a beautiful day. smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by wumfel(f): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2009
Jesarmy:

@All,
When I came across Nairaland website some few months ago.I was elated about it but it is abundantly clear it is fast becoming an abuseland and a battleground.
[b]I have implored you all by the name of the Lord and yet see what you have turned this thread into in a flagrant display of dishonor to the name of the Lord.

Let it be made abundantly clear those who honor The Lord would be honored and those who dishonor Him would be dishonored.
"The power of life and death lies in the tongue and those that love it would eat the fruits thereof "
Please be careful about words that proceeds out of your mouth,the Bible says out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh,an evil man out of evil treasures of his heart bringeth forth evil words and a good man out of the good treasures of his heart bringeth forth good words.
As a man thinketh in his heart so is he and for those that derive pleasure in the use of vile and abusive language,I have an excellent recipee for you-it says in the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy and at his right hand there are pleasure for evermore,if you want true joy,peace and life abundantly give your life over to Jesus Christ.Taste and see that the Lord is good.
We are only here for a shortwhile and eternity would some day dawn on each of us and we would only be remembered by what we have done and when that day comes and the books are opened what would be said of you? the number of curses you have reigned on people or blessings you have pronounced on others,the lives that you have helped built or destroyed,the agony and ache or peace and joy that you have brought to others.
Be not deceived God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soeth that he shall also reap.It is written say ye unto the righteous it shall be well with him and to the wicked it shall be ill with him for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
Rightousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any set of people,if you want to be exalted in life and have a secured eternity then live a righteous life if you choose to continue in your life of sin and vile language the end is destruction and damnation in hell.The choices are opened before you and the decision is yours,life or death,heaven or hell,righteousness or evil ,light or darkness.I once again implore you to choose life and light for it is forever settled in heaven and on earth "the light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehend it not".
Jesarmy-aka Christ ambassador in the market place.

In support of all you've said, our Lord Jesus Christ said we should not allow evil communication to proceed out of our mouths and we should flee from every appearance of evil. I will like to leave everyone with this bible verse "1 Peter 1: 16 - 25. God bless you all and remain blessed.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 5:41am On Feb 01, 2009
wumfel:

In support of all you've said, our Lord Jesus Christ said we should not allow evil communication to proceed out of our mouths and we should flee from every appearance of evil. I will like to leave everyone with this bible verse "1 Peter 1: 16 - 25. God bless you all and remain blessed.
@Wumfel,
Thanks for the support my sister and I like to add this quote too where our Lord Jesus Christ said"my sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow me"John10:27 smiley grin
@all,
Have a nice new week and let the offers come in. smiley smiley
email support@jesarmyventures.com
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 1:24am On Feb 03, 2009
smiley ;d smiley
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by hbrednic: 3:09am On Feb 03, 2009
@jesarmy
pls stop quoting the bible,
stand up and get rid of other auto dealers that are intentionally derailing your thread.
you have a nice car to sell angry which kin rubbish be this?
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 4:56am On Feb 03, 2009
hbrednic:

@jesarmy
pls stop quoting the bible,
stand up and get rid of other auto dealers that are intentionally derailing your thread.
you have a nice car to sell angry which kin rubbish be this?
@hbrednic,
Thanks you for your comment,albeit I will continue to quote the Bible for it is the word of God and the sword of the spirit to quench the fiery darts of the wicked .
As for the car it speaks for itself and hopefully the lucky buyer shows up soon. smiley smiley
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by ziontrain: 4:35am On Feb 04, 2009
Nairalanders, this is 2009. Can we please stop inadvertently hijacking this thread and distracting potential buyers. It is just not fair. If you are not interested in buying the vehicle just read the posting and go. Seller has invested hard-earned money and wants to just sell the vehicle. Let us try and help one another this new year.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2009
^^^ x2.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

Nairalanders, this is 2009. Can we please stop inadvertently hijacking this thread and distracting potential buyers. It is just not fair. If you are not interested in buying the vehicle just read the posting and go. Seller has invested hard-earned money and wants to just sell the vehicle. Let us try and help one another this new year.

Oh please spare me the balderdash and zip it up, Mr Holier-than-thou angry If not for people's lack of English comprehension, my intention would not have been misconstrued as an attempt to be devious, which was what wrongly escalated the issues on the thread undecided

All I meant in my first post (still there, you can't miss it) was "so what if the car is salvage, at least she displayed the VIN number", and the message was intended for Marktwain but I did not want to appear rude and brusque, hence the reason I sugarcoated the message cool

If your "aids and malaria campaign" last year had not been nipped in the bud, would Jesarmy have been allowed to post such cars for sale undecided Would you not have been the first in line to cast the first stone and cast aspersion at her, ehn Mr Fair-and-Consistency undecided You think Nairalanders have collective amnesia abi undecided

The first paragraph applies to you too Siena angry

ziontrain:

Can we please stop inadvertently hijacking this thread and distracting potential buyers. . .

By the way, Mr Too-much-oversabi, your grasp of the English language is impeccable, and you cannot claim to have misintepreted or overlooked where I said I was done with this thread, as an oversight, so don't you think this your interjection is 4 days too late undecided

Or is it that, it has just dawned on you that it is 2009, hence time to continue the usual rebel-rousing, shit-stirrer task you were assigned last year undecided
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sorry for derailing your thread, threadstarter embarassed They might try to write me off as being brash and uncouth, but whats brash and uncouth about keeping it real, it can't be that bad cos it ain't killed my hero Brash/Mckrackles, yet cool

[size=14pt]Let the trolls feed [/size] cool

I am outta here for good cool
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by ziontrain: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2009
@Busy_body, again this is 2009. Keep your foul and uncouth language at home before coming here please. We know this is public forum but at least we can be civil and decent in our utterances. We are not here to insult one another, this is 2009 please. I did not mention anyone by name but only made polite appeal to all nairalanders. What's the problem with that?
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain my friend welcome, how was the journey. grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by ziontrain: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2009
Yes, I've been cooling off my heels at Cayman Islands. It was quite sunny and refreshing!!
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

Yes, I've been cooling off my heels at Cayman Islands. It was quite sunny and refreshing!!

when did US home affairs started deporting illegal immigrants to cayman islands  shocked shocked shocked talk true zion, how was journey, where you go start from now how ekiti be, any car advert this year
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by tkb417(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2009
Oh please spare me the balderdash and zip it up, Mr Holier-than-thou If not for people's lack of English comprehension, my intention would not have been misconstrued as an attempt to be devious

All I meant in my first post (still there, you can't miss it) was "so what if the car is salvage, at least she displayed the VIN number", and the message was intended for Marktwain but I did not want to appear rude and brusque, hence the reason I sugarcoated the message

If your "aids and malaria campaign" last year had not been nipped in the bud, would Jesarmy have been allowed to post such cars for sale Would you not have been the first in line to cast the first stone and cast aspersion at her, ehn Mr Fair-and-Consistency You think Nairalanders have collective amnesia abi

The first paragraph applies to you too Siena

hmmm, i see ure calling the shots here cos no one seem to be able to tell u to shut the fck up.

could u just shut d hell up and pls let the gurlie sell her car.
olodo
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417:

hmmm, i see ure calling the shots here cos no one seem to be able to tell u to shut the fck up.

olodo

Am I the one telling the girl not to sell her car?

Was I the one who vindictively outed her in the second post?

Am I the one calling her out to reduce the price?

Do I know you from somewhere?

Or is it your perceived ignoramus stance that I call the shots that is paining you?

Who let out the village idiot cool
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417:

olodo

Shey you see how ziontrain has come to started derailing this thread again, the matter don die down until you come back, we know how fraustrated you are but i have a message for you while thert eis life there is hope, you can pick up the broken pieces of your shattered life and start from somewhere, no place like home zion, you for no come this girl thread come dey yearn opaks. them say yoiu wan comot for Gambia when dem they deport you say Gambia better pass nigeria na true
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by tkb417(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2009
Am I the one telling the girl not to sell her car?

Was I the one who vindictively outed her in the second post?

Am I the one calling her out to reduce the price?

Do I know you from somewhere?

Or is it your perceived ignoramus stance that I call the shots that is paining you?

Who let out the village idiot

hold it!!
i dont do 'bizniz' with MOFOs like u
all i asked you to do is self-service off the thread if uve got norrin more to say
is that too hard for ur thick skull to take?

do you need to know me b4 i respond to ur asinine comments?
u need help. get a friggin fcking life
who do u think ure talking to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Clean Toyota Corolla 2004 Model For Sale / Genuine Autoparts - For your next change. / Toyota Corolla 2005 model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.