Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! (6678 Views)

2006 Volkswagen passat For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / SOLD! SOLD!!!LAGOS CLEARED TOKS 2007 VW PASSAT 2.0T FOR SALE IN ABUJA, 1.999m / *******Price Slash 2006 VolksWagen Passat Now N950k!/ Very clean******** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417:

hold it!!
i dont do 'bizniz' with MOFOs like u
all i asked you to do is self-service off the thread if uve got norrin more to say
is that too hard for ur thick skull to take?

do you need to know me b4 i respond to ur asinine comments?
u need help. get a friggin fcking life
who do u think ure talking to?

tkb417, na jenju dey behind all these, anytime wey jenju see any dealer from usa on this forum he always tries to bring them down using his ways, he is the one behind this womans advert, igwe1 and ziontrain are his boys boys, this thread don die down before ziontrain come rise am up again, all in an attempt to make this Jesarmy woman not sell her car, Jesarmy you need to go and bind this your enemy, he no be wetin you think o, wolf in sheep clothing, just close this thread and go open another one for your car, na truth be that.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by ziontrain: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2009
@Jesarmy,

PLEASE START A NEW THREAD FOR THIS VEHICLE.

I do apologise for interrupting your thread but we need to stop this nonsense of people hijacking threads and turning it into something else once and for all. Please take it that you are paying the price for greater good of this forum. After investing hard-earned money into a business, we should not sit down and let idle people hijack threads and distract legitimate customers. This is just not fair.

As for @Romeobest, I mean @Cosjo - I have even lost count of how many names you have on this forum, I will take care of you at the appropriate time. I guess you are still licking your wounds. I thought I would meet you at Cayman Island to console you a little bit. In your own interest, I will suggest you stay away from me! A word should be enough for the wise. This is 2009.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

@Jesarmy,

PLEASE START A NEW THREAD FOR THIS VEHICLE.

I do apologise for interrupting your thread but we need to stop this nonsense of people hijacking threads and turning it into something else once and for all. Please take it that you are paying the price for greater good of this forum. After investing hard-earned money into a business, we should not sit down and let idle people hijack threads and distract legitimate customers. This is just not fair.

As for @Romeobest, I mean @Cosjo, I will take care of you at the appropriate time. I guess you are still licking your wounds. I thought I would meet you at Cayman Island to console you a little bit. In your own interest, I will suggest you stay away from me! A word should be enough for the wise. This is 2009.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Ziontrain, the appropriate time is now, na your way too, make you dey call everybody somebody, you and igwe1 ( azu arinze )you be jenju boy too, na the training wey him give you be that
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417:

hold it!!
i dont do 'bizniz' with MOFOs like u
all i asked you to do is self-service off the thread if uve got norrin more to say
is that too hard for ur thick skull to take?

do you need to know me b4 i respond to ur asinine comments?
u need help. get a friggin fcking life
who do u think ure talking to?

As you should have observed, since you don't do bidness with mofos I was only replying to a post, which I have every right to, so I don't think I owe you any explanation, and I bet you already know the saying about your opinions and arseholes cool Nice to meet you too undecided

Remind me who you are again, you bloody frustrated deluded goat cool
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by ziontrain: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2009
Mr. Cosjo or which of your names do I use now,

Let me give you a piece of advice. Go and think about an honest and decent way to rebuild your battered image and business. This your Jenjuphobia will not help you. Let Jenju be Jenju and you be yourself. There are over a quarter of a million registered members on this forum not to talk of unregistered members - the market is too big to be controlled by one individual. If you keep on envying Jenju or any other dealer, you will be distracted from what God has called you to be and from your destiny. Just do your own thing and leave Jenju alone.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

Mr. Cosjo or which of your names do I use now,

Let me give you a piece of advice. Go and think about an honest and decent way to rebuild your battered image and business. This your Jenjuphobia will not help you. Let Jenju be Jenju and you be yourself. There are over a quarter of a million registered members on this forum not to talk of unregistered members - the market is too big to be controlled by one individual. If you keep on envying Jenju or any other dealer, you will be distracted from what God has called you to be and from your destiny. Just do your own thing and leave Jenju alone.

Mr ziontrain or akuya or jenju, which one do i call now, go and relax yourself, you need to rest, the journey was far. 
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by ziontrain: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
Nairalanders,

According to Romeobest - I mean @Cosjo, Ziontrain is now Jenju! grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

Nairalanders,

According to Romeobest - I mean @Cosjo, Ziontrain is now Jenju! grin grin grin

zion, why did you skip akuya
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2009
ziontrain:

As for @Romeobest, I mean @Cosjo - I have even lost count of how many names you have on this forum, I will take care of you at the appropriate time. I guess you are still licking your wounds. I thought I would meet you at Cayman Island to console you a little bit. In your own interest, I will suggest you stay away from me! A word should be enough for the wise. This is 2009.

Straw man's argument cool

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Mr Johnny-come-lately, I am not talking to you too oh, i am just talking to Nairalanders in general grin

I know I have said I would not come back to this thread, but you would have to walk in my shoe as a female to understand the many hormones that we have to grapple with, in our daily existence lipsrsealed But hopefully you would not have any silly notion to misconstrue and utilise my admission and stance and plea as a species of the weaker sex, to your own advantage cool
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Sisikilll: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2009
Lmao, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya come on, let's leave the car business to the men.

I hear there's a Tupperware party on the food section.

Ohhh, I love Tupperware parties. . . don't you?
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by tkb417(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417, na jenju dey behind all these, anytime wey jenju see any dealer from usa on this forum he always tries to bring them down using his ways, he is the one behind this womans advert, igwe1 and ziontrain are his boys boys, this thread don die down before ziontrain come rise am up again, all in an attempt to make this Jesarmy woman not sell her car, Jesarmy you need to go and bind this your enemy, he no be wetin you think o, wolf in sheep clothing, just close this thread and go open another one for your car, na truth be that.

Hi Cosjo
Im sorry if this comes like im derailing the thread.
I saw what the lady posted and i was like wow.
yeah right, the poster came back to clear the air. Nothing biggie in all that happened

i noticed that she wouldnt give up hence my 'lil piece'
i dont do auto biz and i aint interested.
im sorry people

As you should have observed, since you don't do bidness with mofos I was only replying to a post, which I have every right to, so I don't think I owe you any explanation
very true

and I bet you already know the saying about your opinions and arseholes  Nice to meet you too

***post deleted****

Remind me who you are again, you frustrated deluded goat
in my world, self aggrandizement is a NO NO. **** other comments deleted********

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Mr Johnny-come-lately, I am not talking to you too oh, i am just talking to Nairalanders in general

I know I have said I would not come back to this thread, b[b]ut you would have to walk in my shoe as a female to understand the many hormones that we have to grapple with, in our daily existence[/b]  But hopefully you would not have any silly notion to misconstrue and utilise my admission and stance and plea as a species of the weaker sex, your own advantage

posts deleted after reading this
its cool. can we all continue our buying and selling.

but u just admitted being weak grin
just kidding tho

@All
its fine
can we all continue trading puhleaseeee

@Sisi
una just dey scatter this place. na wa 4 u women oo.
kai! pls drag the madam somewhere we beg u
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2009
^^^ Moi weak shocked Scratch that, I was just playing one of the feminine wiles tricks I have up my sleeves cool

And next time you wanna find out the "idi abajo" of something, telling a lady to STFU is not the way to go about it, kindly ask people to fill you in nicely, shombo cool
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Cosjo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417:

Hi Cosjo
Im sorry if this comes like im derailing the thread.
I saw what the lady posted and i was like wow.
yeah right, the poster came back to clear the air. Nothing biggie in all that happened

i noticed that she wouldnt give up hence my 'lil piece'
i dont do auto biz and i aint interested.
im sorry people
very true

na jenju send ziontrain make him come further derail the woman thread, him hate competition froam any us dealer, na the koko be that grin grin
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Sisikilll: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417:

@Sisi
una just dey scatter this place. na wa 4 u women oo.
kai! pls drag the madam somewhere we beg u

No be una start am. You don't remember peace and not derailing the thread when it is Igwe doingyour bidding.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sisikilll:

No be una start am. You don't remember peace and not derailing the thread when it is Igwe doingyour bidding.

Is that so shocked shocked shocked Of course, its not that I am asking oh, you and your one-liners ain't never lied ROFLMAO
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by tkb417(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sisi
read from when i posted and tell me how it was me that derailed the thread.
I dunno anyone on NL auto.

Igwe, Jenju, Adexcarz and all are just people i read from on NL. No ones gat norrin on me cos i know nobody.

U can sniff around and see where my passion lies. Not here sisicapone

^^^ Moi weak Scratch that, I was just playing one of the feminine wiles tricks I have up my sleeves

And next time you wanna find out the "idi abajo" of something, telling a lady to STFU is not the way to go about it, kindly ask people to fill you in nicely, shombo

shey emi ni shombo?
u too atarodo.

e don do oo.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417:

shey emi ni shombo?
u too atarodo.

e don do oo.

Pele ekeyofuro, sowwy I called you shombo, I really am embarassed embarassed embarassed Are we cool now grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by tkb417(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2009
Pele ekeyofuro, sowwy I called you shombo, I really am Are we cool now

grin grin yeah, we are cool.
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417:

grin grin yeah, we are cool.

I like you too, not only are you cool, but you are well trained too tongue

Now run along and stop derailing this thread before I open my eyes angry angry angry Or do you want to take out a membership of NLs Railworker Derailers's Association too grin grin grin Check with my oga-madam Sisijinx, she will run through the forms and code of conduct with you grin I will put in a good word for you too grin grin grin

By the way, the "Mr Johnny-come-lately epistle" was not addressed to you, Mr Gbaranmideleru-Extraordinaire grin grin grin

@ Sisi

Wait for me na, where is the tupperware party at sef, about time I start learning, to be the submissive and dutiful milk-machine and do-as-you-are-told housewife that my hubby aspires me to be cool
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hehe! big_bumper, I promise to be good. wink

DeltaVAGTM
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by tkb417(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2009
hehehe
so shes the Big_bumper of the travel sec
just did some gbeborun on ya and i gat ur details
next time , imme whoop ur ass very well grin grin
elenu orofo
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2009
Siena:

Hehe! big_bumper, I promise to be good. wink

DeltaVAGTM

I am so sowwy DadMod embarassed its that thick juicy hide rump of yours, so tempting I couldn't resist having a bite

Having a thick moment, prolly due to spending too much time with you and your thick-skinned self grin grin grin Who/What is JK
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
tkb417:

hehehe
so shes the Big_bumper of the travel sec
just did some gbeborun on ya and i gat ur details
next time , imme whoop ur ass very well grin grin
elenu orofo

I am trembling in my boots
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2009
Beautiful passat !!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
Busy_body:

Having a thick moment, prolly due to spending too much time with you and your thick-skinned self grin grin grin Who/What is JK

None other than Ms Kardry. grin

DeltaVAGTM
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Busybody2(f): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2009
Siena:

None other than Ms Kardry. grin

DeltaVAGTM

Thanks cheesy

Siena, get your thick backside outta here pronto and stop derailing the thread angry angry angry You of all people should know better angry angry angry tongue
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2009
^^^ Yes Ma'am! cheesy

DeltaVAGTM
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 3:23am On Feb 10, 2009
smiley wink ;d
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Emperoh(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2009
Hmm Nawa ooh!! Women and their wahala. see as them scatter person business!!
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Barton(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2009
WATZ D ASKIN PRICE ALREADY shocked
Re: 2006 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 2.0t Low Mileage,14 months or 17,400 miles WARANTY! by Jesarmy(f): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2009
interested? serious enquiry email support@jesarmyventures.com smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOLD>>>>>>>2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE - Fully Loaded / Tokunbo 2012 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE... / London Used Mazda 323 2002 #400 Right Hand Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.