Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why I Love Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Love Nigerian Girls (3228 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Unconditional Love..... Nigerian Man Weds A Physically Disabled Woman. (pics) / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
It's actually why I hate you people.... Naija girls can form. They will tell you they can't cook with stove or firewood but here is this white babe doing her thing better than some of our useless girls. You can qoute me if you are among them.

Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
I just love nairaland sometimes men grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
First of all this bae is on set.... Secondly, I have no idea where you think from... undecided undecided
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Batman123:
undecided you are an idio..t

Can your girlfriend ever cook with firewood? Mind you she's not classier than the girl you see there.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shezhawt:
First of all this bae is on set.... Secondly, I have no idea where you think from... undecided undecided

You see their mentality? Now you think she is on set lol
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by naijaboiy: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Which movie is this? grin
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by SleekyP(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
o.k
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
Which movie is this? grin

Not a movie that's reality for you. She doesn't see that as suffering like our girls from poor homes who can't light a stove.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by naijaboiy: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
falseman:

Not a movie that's reality for you. She doesn't see that as suffering like our girls from poor homes who can't light a stove.
I don't know what to say to you oga grin

Do you have a sister who can't cook?
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea tell me about it... undecided
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

My only sister is a lecturer and a caterer.... She's my best cook and to think she does her magic with either firewood, stove or gas is awesome. Mind you I said some of our useless girls, those fake ones with color paint on their face and fake ass and booobs.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
falseman:

You see their mentality? Now you think she is on set lol

When last did you have a good meal? sad.... cry cry ... I think the way you're trying to rationalize your situation is pathetic..
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
falseman:

My only sister is a lecturer and a caterer.... She's my best cook and to think she does her magic with either firewood, stove or gas is awesome. Mind you I said some of our useless girls, those fake ones with color paint on their face and fake ass and booobs.

Naa u didn't.... You generalized it... And besides, not every white can do this.... So i believe.. It's a given
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Luckygurl(f): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pray, tell me!
When did cooking with firewood or stove become a yardstick for rating us?
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Batman123: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
falseman:

Can your girlfriend ever cook with firewood? Mind you she's not classier than the girl you see there.
You call that classy Well to each their own. Can you yourself cook with firewood? Can you even cook at all? For me what determines a good woman is not whether she can cook with firewood or not. She can cook and that's good enough for me. My girl sh1ts on this lady in every way. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shezhawt:

Yea tell me about it... undecided
Are you his sister? grin
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shezhawt:

When last did you have a good meal? sad.... cry cry ... I think the way you're trying to rationalize your situation is pathetic..

It's not my situation my dear I'm just been realistic about the kind of girls we have here. I've been with a white girl trust me I know how real they can be but our naija babes will tell you they've never seen firewood but when you visit their family house you will be surprised they have firewood warehouse.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by adekoonlay(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Batman123:
undecided you are an idio..t
Woman rapper abegi, swerve joor.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Batman123: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
adekoonlay:

Woman rapper abegi, swerve joor.
lol how am I a woman wrapper? Is it because I don't worship white women? Am not even a Nigerian man but I don't understand why some of you men constantly bash and put your women down. Few bad eggs does not represent a whole population. You men are supposed to luv and cherish your women because if you won't then who will?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by goodmorning40: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Others bleach their skin this one is busy bleaching his brain. Something is wrong with u upstairs, who told u that naija babs are waiting for u, go and marry ur oyibo real bab we don't have space for bleached brains like u

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Batman123:
You call that classy Well to each their own. Can you yourself cook with firewood? Can you even cook at all? For me what determines a good woman is not whether she can cook with firewood or not. She can cook and that's good enough for me. My girl sh1ts on this lady in every way. Different strokes for different folks.

What determines a good woman for me is being real. You don't see a sense in that photo do you?

She cooks at home with stove but when she visits you she reminds you she needs a dual gas burner and dish washer before she can cook.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Batman123:
lol how am I a woman wrapper? Is it because I don't worship white women? Am not even a Nigerian man but I don't understand why some of you men constantly bash and put your women down. Few bad eggs does not represent a whole population. You men are supposed to luv and cherish your women because if you won't then who will?

I don't worship white ladies because I've seen them all yet I have made up my mind marrying a Nigerian girl. My point is 90% of them are so fake they can't be real until they face reality.

I've seen all your post and it's not far from a woman wrapper. Keep chasing African girls when you meet Benin city girl your own don be.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by adekoonlay(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Batman123:
U won me over by ur reply bro, respect.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
adekoonlay:

U won me over by ur reply bro, respect.

You have to go through that guys posts he's a hardcore woman pant lol. Don't let him sweet talk you.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
falseman:

reality ba? how did you get the picture
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shezhawt:

Naa u didn't.... You generalized it... And besides, not every white can do this.... So i believe.. It's a given
no white can do it! baba snap tv come here dey display talent
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by pTomz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
so wats ur point undecided
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by adekoonlay(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
falseman:

You have to go through that guys posts he's a hardcore woman pant lol. Don't let him sweet talk you.
Dont worry, na guys like him dem dey friendzone.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
runzlord:
no white can do it! baba snap tv come here dey display talent

From your response you haven't gone out with a white babe those with experience will come in soon.
Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
falseman:

From your response you haven't gone out with a white babe those with experience will come in soon.
mtseeew see this man that cannot explain his self. i love my 9ja babes i dont need a white girl! from all ur rubish u are the one at fault for being poor enough nt to afford a gas cooker.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Love Nigerian Girls by falseman(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
runzlord:
mtseeew see this man that cannot explain his self. i love my 9ja babes i dont need a white girl! from all ur rubish u are the one at fault for being poor enough nt to afford a gas cooker.

Lol did you say poor? Trust me your wife or girlfriend will dump you when she perceives my trademark perfume.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Embarrassing Dating Experience. / Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate / A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.