Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? (47371 Views)

Trucking Business In Nigeria / How To Start Your Haulage And Trucking Business With Renault Trucks / Horror Stories About Trucking Business. Information Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by Afriface: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
30 tons trailers needed for steady Job. Competitive rate.

Call Francis immediately on 08099766025.

Aloma link logistics Nigeria Limited.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by legalalien(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2012
Order for your AGO product to be delivered.
Only buyers who are serious and can send a photocopy of BCL
or photocopy of bank draft to suppliers
bb pin: 314bae74
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by ajadek(m): 3:40am On May 08, 2012
Concerning the truck,just get 33klitres capacity of mack or eurotect,we put it onther major marketer liker ap,oando,total,nnpc,ete then I will make sure u load atlesat oneces a week.by doing that afyer expencise u can save 100k per wk,the samething apply to tippers call me
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by Abbey2012(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2012
I need hired trailer or truck,30 or 35tons that can haulage coal from kogi state to ogun state,pls kindly contact us 08065714838.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by livycoconst: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Livyco construction company is a standard company with over 40 years experience in construction. Mainly trailer bodies, road tankers , mobile tanks ,storage tanks .mold bucket, skip tanks .. we maintance and put our product to a higher standard , durable and we maintance our skillls thereby giving our customers a good product with a year quarantee .. our products are every where and never dissapoint.
U need tanks of all kind . Trailer body , construction products.
Contact us
Mr joachim ( livyco operation manager)
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by penuelway(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
Due to the problems been faced by Truck Owners in Nigeria, We have decided to Open an Ultra Modern
Truck Repair workshop along Lagos /Ibadan express way. Our team have been drawn from in and
Outside the country with specialization in trucks.
We the Truck Mechanics and as well as Owners of Trucks are aware of the evil-works of some of our
Drivers and that is why we are bridging the gap between the drivers and the owners. We deal directly
With the company or owners of truck and cheques are paid directly into our account. We try as much as
Possible to discourage the usage of cash as this will reduce the fraudulent act of the drivers.
We also import all our parts directly from Europe and America and gives warranty were necessary.
Truck Business can be the best business if you can monitor the service of your trucks and we will help you to do that.
For more information call Leye on 08125782220
Or email penuelwayassociates@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by headmaninc: 3:31am On Feb 17, 2013
You can now find and post Trucking/Haulage loads within Nigeria @headmanload.com...

Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by chimadele: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
HELLO PEOPLE,

THE TRADE MASTER IS HERE AGAIN,WITH A BUMPER PACKAGE,GET YOUR A.G.O,P.M.S AND D.P.K AT A MOUTH WATERING PRICE.
I CAN SUPPLY FROM 10 TO OVER 50 TANKERS,SO PLACE YOUR CALL NOW 08026478190.
WE ALSO DO SHIP TO SHIP LIFTING TO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES,SO PLACE A CALL NOW.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by paschalomenihu: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Every business that is lucrative is equally risky so you have to make up your mind.All transport related businesses are what doing but you have to be strong at heart.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by alfajamiu(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2013
Good day. I am in to oil and gas supplier , if you have true I can be one of sale agent .08035176869 Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com may god aid you at you tries amen
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2013
please where can someone learn how to drive trucks and trailer and whats the range, as in how much.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by Ogazyduby: 2:11am On May 15, 2016
Assuming my driver delivers goods from Lagos to Abuja. On his way back he picks load to Lagos and he doesn't remit the proceeds to me because he knows that there is no way I will know he carried load. Is there a way I can know, e.g mounting camera?
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by edelweiss(f): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
larez:
k

So, How many trucks do you need? And what routes do you need them for?
please i need a 10 tyres truck in kogi state for hire ASAP. Kindly reach me on 08166004420.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by landsale: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Starting a trucking business is not a simple target. We need a large capital and professional knowledge with highly trained working staff. Otherwise, you will face many difficulties and losses from this business. You have to hire qualified CDL truck drivers and drivers training institutions to supply good service to your customers.
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by temple007: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Good day chat me up with this number
Mr Ifeanyi
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by gistcity(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by NaijaPress: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Start up your haulage & trucking business with a business plan that bests helps..
https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/haulage-trucking-logistics/
Re: Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? by konews: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2020
get the best out of your business get our Haulage Business Plan In Nigeria and build your business to be among the most productive and lucrative business in nigeria
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/haulage-business-plan-in-nigeria-feasibility-study-pdf/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghost Amala Joint Seller And Her Apprentices Disappear After Being Recognized / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? / Mohammed Indimi, His Children And Grandchildren Reunite For Sallah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.