Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward (44240 Views)

Voters Casting Their Votes Into Sack Bags In Ulakwo Ward (Pics) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / Photo/video President Jonathan And His Wife Casting Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by ignis: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
I love this man. ..

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by veekid(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
shey na only one cloth this man get ?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by thefakestan: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
You know more than you are telling us.m

God bless u.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by amarachi06(f): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
The man ma way ke ije
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by PassingShot(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jona dey denge pose.
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by parki: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is the best president Nigeria has ever had. He kept his self interest aside to let millions of Nigerian live.

Yes, he didnt perform well in strengthening our economy but what he did after the election will be remember by a lot
of us who knew what would av happened if he had pursued self interest.

Our leaders as well as future leaders should take a note from Jona's book. The presidency of Nigeria is not a do or die matter.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
My amiable humble president,. Weldon

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by ojnnaco(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bravo to jona.
posterity can NEVER forget u
smile on
haters will die of hating u

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by alexanderdeg: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
I was here
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by mizbliss(f): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
THATS MY PRESIDO

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
enoqueen:
Where is mama peace.
She is at Okrika with another pvc ooo
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by wolexy2(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where is Mama peace. She dey shame to come out. somebody shld encourage her pple. such is life
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by sarcoma: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
What of mama p?
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by tcaandrew: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
janus05:
Such a blessing for a mother to see her son as president, and leave power peacefully.
naso ooo

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by tuborme: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
The best president so far

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by frankyychiji(f): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
omenka:
He must have voted for Buhari.
says who? Slowpoke Omenka.
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by bid4rich(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
No matter what you say ''GEJ is my Hero'' despite all the disturbance from boko boys he was not distracted. I'm so sure opposition will go to court if they are the one. #gejmyhero#
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
If all Nigeria politicians would be like this man then Nigeria would be sweet
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Dannie2015(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
omenka:
He must have voted for Buhari.
Moomoo! Is booheree contesting?
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by omenka(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dannie2015:
Moomoo! Is booheree contesting?
Otondo. I wrote Buhari not "booheree".
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by tolexy007(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mr hero
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by tolexy007(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
plz let's give our humble president just 100like

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Leebeedo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
I have read several comments here, Nigerians are just funny people. What do you people really want? You read meaning to every meaningless occurrence, act as if you're smart but actually dull and never satisfied....smh
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by successhunter: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari

I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions.

He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.

I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise.

His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings.

But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats.

He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure.Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear.

Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly.

Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a Goodman. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen.

Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone.
Oh Jona! You lost the election but won our heart....

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

pdp for my state edo 2016

God bless PDP

God bless southern Nigeria

Oh, pls don't let us start now. Keep your tears to yourself and baba out of this.
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by ebosed: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mama Peace don divorce GEJ o. Where is she? She did not even vote? Was she voting in portharcourt? With which PVC? Maybe she is planning to shift her base to rivers so she can become mama peace to wike as the incoming governor. -IS she power drunk?
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by vislabraye(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
ceo4eva:
The President and his mother, Madam Eunice Jonathan voting in Otuoke Ward 13, Unit 39 today.The President is in a happy mood while casting his vote!

Mama Goodluck, you have a great son.
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by metorichmond(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Superb write up, God bless u. One love bro
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari

I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions.

He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.

I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise.

His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings.

But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats.

He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure.Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear.

Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly.

Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a Goodman. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen.

Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone.
Oh Jona! You lost the election but won our heart....

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

pdp for my state edo 2016

God bless PDP

God bless southern Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by dvee2: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
LOL all these propagandist wont go and rest. it is not by drumming it online that GEJ will be a hero. LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To New Emirs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.