Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,286 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward (44212 Views)

Voters Casting Their Votes Into Sack Bags In Ulakwo Ward (Pics) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / Photo/video President Jonathan And His Wife Casting Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by hopelife: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
For Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Princess042:
My president
My hero

He's a true hero. check this out- https://www.nairaland.com/2232741/gejourhero-now-trending-twitter-pic
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari

I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions.

He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.

I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise.

His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings.

But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats.

He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure.Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear.

Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly.

Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a Goodman. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen.

Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone.
Oh Jona! You lost the election but won our heart....

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

pdp for my state edo 2016

God bless PDP

God bless southern Nigeria

He's a true hero. check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/2232741/gejourhero-now-trending-twitter-pic
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
bigt2:
This is one of the best presidents Nigeria have ever had. That is why I love him #nohomo cool kiss

He's truly a hero. check this out
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Iyemik:
He wasn't applauded and praised when he took over the leadership of Nigeria, becoming the first president from the south south.

He wasn't applauded and praised when he constructed bridges and revived the railways system in the country.

He wasn't applauded and praised when he reduced fuel pump price and electricity tariff.

He wasn't applauded and praised when Nigeria's economy became the largest in Africa under his leadership.

He wasn't applauded and praised when he launched a massive and offensive attack on the insurgence, bringing them to minimum in less than six weeks.

He wasn't applauded and praised when his administration made a huge impact in the agricultural sector.

He wasn't applauded and praised when most of our air ports were being renovated and upgraded to meet an international standard.

He wasn't applauded and praised when the Ebola epidemic was ripidly conquered in a short while, to the amazement of the whole world, under his leadership.

Oh! He wasn't applauded and praised when he refused to sign the papers that will enable gay practice to be legalised in the country.

But he was applauded and praised, made a name when he lost the presidential election and accepted a DEFEAT, even before the election's final result was announced, which would have resulted to thousands of Nigerians losing their lives to meet with their early graves.

When i listened to the audio conversation between him and the president elect, i was greatly touched and moved to write this article.

Now he is being seen as a SUCCESS even in the midst of DEFEAT, instead of being seen as a total FAILURE.

Even the international communities and his political enemies applauded, saluted and praised him for the matured action and decision taken by him.

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, an icon, a mentor, an elder stateman, an unforgetable HERO, a humble man, slow to anger but wise in decisions making.

He decided to be a leader instead of a boss, history will forever remember your administration.

He is indeed a HERO. check this out

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
parki:
This is the best president Nigeria has ever had. He kept his self interest aside to let millions of Nigerian live.

Yes, he didnt perform well in strengthening our economy but what he did after the election will be remember by a lot
of us who knew what would av happened if he had pursued self interest.

Our leaders as well as future leaders should take a note from Jona's book. The presidency of Nigeria is not a do or die matter.

He's a true hero. check this out
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
bid4rich:
No matter what you say ''GEJ is my Hero'' despite all the disturbance from boko boys he was not distracted. I'm so sure opposition will go to court if they are the one. #gejmyhero#

He is a true hero. check this out
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
ngungurngul:

Oga Jona i hail u for you have conquered. Your legacy is worthy of emulations. I remain a Nigerian

He's a true Hero. check this out

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Dekatron(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Donmams:
The President has nothing to smile about. Instead of cementing his legacy of superintending over the most transparent, free & fair elections in Nigeria's history, he has chosen to give us the most violent and desperate elections in recent memory. However change is inevitable Mr President. Rig as much as you can. The courts shall right your atrocities.
Sai APC!
listen to your self. You kuku know that you are NOT making sense. You APC just hate this man. Why? Sheybi your savior is there now, let us see. APC finds fault in all GEJ does.

The Nigerian hero. Mr president, DANGSIN EUL SALANGHABNIDA. You The Best in Dj khaled's voice
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by apasino01: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Damn u so dumb. N lame
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by apasino01: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Donmams:
The President has nothing to smile about. Instead of cementing his legacy of superintending over the most transparent, free & fair elections in Nigeria's history, he has chosen to give us the most violent and desperate elections in recent memory. However change is inevitable Mr President. Rig as much as you can. The courts shall right your atrocities.
Sai APC!
damn u so dumb N lame
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
macpetrus:
Madam Eunice weldone...
Mr president weldone!!!

Jonathan just dey smiles
grin
chai,see grammar..just dey smiles
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by driand(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
What's funny? Why da hel.l is he smiling?
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by igbeke: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari

I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions.

He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.

I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise.

His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings.

But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats.

He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure.Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear.

Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly.

Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a Goodman. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen.

Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone.

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

God bless PDP

Thank you for this write up.
hmnn. GEJ my man!
GEJ my hero.
GEJ my mentor.
Gej my role model.
GEJ the President Nigeria will miss so bad, in few months into the incoming administration.
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by jpphilips(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

God bless PDP

It is normal for a loser to be hopeful, but this new image package you are giving to Jonathan will be short lived, I wonder if he will remain your hero if you realise he stole more than Abacha.

A man who refused to honour PDP rotational presidency in 2011 and 2015 till the voters humbled him at the polls. you are packaging him a hero?
You lack the ability to reason properly, I wonder how you survived this long, your survival is evident that law of segregation is a hoax.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by driand(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

God bless PDP

good writeup, I agree jona is a good man and I still Agee he is not fit to rule Nigeria, it's just too big for a lucky person to rule, it takes more than luck to rule the largest black nation of stubborn people. BTW you spoilt everything you wrote with the pdp shi.t you ended it with. And that's what you call "a sour bite to end the meal"
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by hope2007(f): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shou oooo. So mama piss get mother in law? . I shock. I no believe. How dem two go dey relate. Mama Jona go don see shege for mama piss hand. I feel for her. Mama piss as daughter in law. Imagine that.
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by driand(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

God bless PDP

I didn't add this, he lost presidency and doesn't want pdp to lose the states and for that reason many Nigerians have dies today.
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
driand:
I didn't add this, he lost presidency and doesn't want pdp to lose the states and for that reason many Nigerians have dies today.
yes we like it
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
jpphilips:

It is normal for a loser to be hopeful, but this new image package you are giving to Jonathan will be short lived, I wonder if he will remain your hero if you realise he stole more than Abacha.

A man who refused to honour PDP rotational presidency in 2011 and 2015 till the voters humbled him at the polls. you are packaging him a hero?
You lack the ability to reason properly, I wonder how you survived this long, your survival is evident that law of segregation is a hoax.

pls don't ever insult me again cos, I never insulted u that's my opinion and u don't own nairaland

I have marked ur name next time u insult I promise may u die young and your family will cry over u before this year end

if u think u got bolls try insult me
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by breakeven: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

God bless PDP

That is the difference between good and evil. Buhari wished him bad when he was defeated but the good man he is Jonathan he has wished buhari well. GEJ is my hero
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
breakeven:

That is the difference between good and evil. Buhari wished him bad when he was defeated but the good man he is Jonathan he has wished buhari well. GEJ is my hero
tank u

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by driand(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
yes we like it
sure you do, and you'll probably be next. angry
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by driand(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
breakeven:

he conceded defeat to save his own skin.
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by hoomogh(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
ceo4eva:
The President and his mother, Madam Eunice Jonathan voting in Otuoke Ward 13, Unit 39 today.The President is in a happy mood while casting his vote!
fake smile.His body has come down. It's now dawn on him dat deirs vacancy in aso rock.
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by smajatt(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
I LOVE JONATHAN.......

grin TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT BUHARIANS grin

MAMA JONA ' BLESS THE DAY YOU GAVE BIRTH TO JONATHAN, COS ON THAT SAME DAY DID THE LORD SAID YOU GONNA BE THE MOTHER OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, THE BEST PRESIDO NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD' [size=20pt]LET THE HATERS GO AND DIE[/size].......
Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by kushsy: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
koligs:
Hahaha, voting for the office of the first mother

Striking resemblance between them.

By the way, why did he pick his mama instead of his wife this time around

May luck favor him....

I salute my humble president...

ADIEU!!!!!!! ADIEU. ?

Re: President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward by ENDTIMES: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where is his wife?

She's a disgrace to familyhood, no respect for her husband.

Believe me PEJ contributed 50% to the loss of presidential election with her lack-of-respect and desperate attitude to politics.

Nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS / Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east / Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.