Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs (3979 Views)

Who Sang This Mtncaller Tune Song?? / Please What Is The Name Of The Female Artist That Sang This Song / Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs by professore(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
I have this nostalgic feeling for old songs due to my nature,old songs make me feel happy even when I have not eaten.

Some of us are just like this,we are inclined to old school things,let's use the power of Nairaland to help ourselves find those OLD SONGS that we miss incessantly.

Please which artist sang these songs

1) Won pe e ni sisi inu re n dun,omo ara Eko won a so e di apere ajase

2) Oni temi atata,yes,toba ri mi ma ma foya,eni rere leni to bi mi,mo lara mo leyan pataki

3) Asa t'oun fo loke ko to dele iwo lon wa bo
Re: Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs by Maafiaalady: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs by darnley16(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yeah there's one I really like too,
Ijo mo jo labe ............ Iya o gbodo gbo, baba o gbodo bo, ( I really love dis song, I've googled, nothing. Help man)
Re: Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs by donkross1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
professore:
I have this nostalgic feeling for old songs due to my nature,old songs make me feel happy even when I have not eaten.

Some of us are just like this,we are inclined to old school things,let's use the power of Nairaland to help ourselves find those OLD SONGS that we miss incessantly.

2) Oni temi atata,yes,toba ri mi ma ma foya,eni rere leni to bi mi,mo lara mo leyan pataki

been searching for the number 2 like crazy menh.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs by tosintegbe: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
donkross1:
been searching for the number 2 like crazy menh.
The title of that song is Eyan Atata by Jafextra

1 Like

Re: Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs by donkross1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
tosintegbe:

The title of that song is Eyan Atata by Jafextra

Are you for real ? shocked So na Jafextra sing am, off to download right away.

Thanks sir.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs by ademega(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2018
donkross1:

Are you for real ? shocked So na Jafextra sing am, off to download right away.

Thanks sir.
Where can one download nija songs?
Re: Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs by incogni2o: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
professore:

1. Bouqui

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1uC2tPvRho
Re: Somebody Please Help Me With The Names Of The Artists That Sang These Old Songs by professore(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3 Best Of Phyno Mix – Dj Paco / I miss Ruggedman-the real ruggedman / Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.