Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Series Of Ballot Boxes Snatching Going On In Benue State, Particularly Makurdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Series Of Ballot Boxes Snatching Going On In Benue State, Particularly Makurdi (464 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta / March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Series Of Ballot Boxes Snatching Going On In Benue State, Particularly Makurdi by terzurum5(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Series of ballot boxes snatching going on in Benue State, particularly makurdi. For the first time in my life I saw how political thugs came and surrounded our polling unit, when we had already started counting the ballot boxes. The thugs, on sensing that the votes for APC out numbered those of the PDP, they started shooting sporadically to scare voters away from our polling unit. The snatched ballot boxes together with INEC sensitive materials were burnt to ashes in the presence of the helpless Police officers who ran and left the INEC staff. The Nigerian Police force personnel came about 20 minutes after the PDP thugs had done the harm and gone. More of this going on in Makurdi and many other parts of the state.
Re: Series Of Ballot Boxes Snatching Going On In Benue State, Particularly Makurdi by tizz04(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Choi!!! I love pdp wella...tarzooor for governor

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan To Be Probe For Corruption Charges / Police Arrest 10, Recover Rifles At Nasarawa Polling Unit / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.