Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:18 AM

Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family (972 Views)

Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by westnap(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
For more picture check Here

1 Like

Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by RoyalBlak007: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
wink
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Merlissa(f): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
My crush...
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by kreamidiva(f): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fine boys....
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by shawnfamous(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Look well na me b d oda guy wey resmble banky! Shey d guy na half cast
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Jamean(f): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok, seen. So when will he start his own family? undecided
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sooo cute... Money's good.. smiley smiley

Seems they hv just boys? undecided
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jamean:
Ok, seen. So when will he start his own family? undecided
He's waiting to meet and propose to you, so please come out of your hiding cheesy smiley
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Evina(f): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oh my sweet Lord!
Fresh "mens" on display. smiley the one in the first picture, whom I'm assuming is the last boy, looks like the upgraded version of Banky. wink tongue more like Banky 5S. LOL.
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Evina(f): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
MarvellousGod:
He's waiting to meet and propose to you, so please come out of your hiding cheesy smiley

Babe!
Good to see you.
Congrats. smiley
Updates pleeease. wink
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Evina:

Babe!
Good to see you.
Congrats. smiley
Updates pleeease. wink
Thanks dearie smiley

It was a success, looking forward to other celebration smiley smiley
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Evina(f): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Thanks dearie smiley

It was a success, looking forward to other celebration smiley smiley

smiley amen.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Jamean(f): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
lol..Joke of the year. cheesy

The Lord shall renew his strength.

MarvellousGod:
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fine fine faces.
Re: Photo: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by bejeria101(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Evina:
Oh my sweet Lord!
Fresh "mens" on display. smiley the one in the first picture, whom I'm assuming is the last boy, looks like the upgraded version of Banky. wink tongue more like Banky 5S. LOL.

You sef hehehe,na here u come hide n salivating at....hmm evina u knw dat you are my latest bestie lol

(1) (Reply)

Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo / Benefits Of Sex / See What I Noticed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.