Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) (42853 Views)

Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) / Open Letter To LASG On The Deplorable State Of Daleko/mushin Road - Isolo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by boykas(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
DPointMan:
Sporadic gunshots at Daleko Polling unit, Isolo road, voters scampered for safety, as armed thugs invade polling unit.

Ballot box was kept at a mechanic workshop behind my house and the policewoman on duty had to hide at a nearby safe house.

Military men later came in and restored calmness, but people have already left.

oga. My mother is in that street, opp that mosque..hope the fighting don stop moreover am coming there right away
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by onatisi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
I dont think elections durin obj's time was this bad
I can't believe a nigerian can say this . So u have forgotten how rigging was almost legalised during obj tenure ?? Go to ibadan and ask ,go to oosun and ask how obj gave backing to riggers there . Obj tenure has the worst record in terms of election rigging . So u have fogotten the case of emeka offor, andy uba and co in anambra!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by DPointMan(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
boykas:

oga. My mother is in that street, opp that mosque..hope the fighting don stop moreover am coming there right away

Fighting has stopped.....Military men still available.
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by boykas(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
DPointMan:

Fighting has stopped.....Military men still available.

ok thanks
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by maclatunji: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rotiix:

Some ppl would blame Jonathan for their wives denying them sex..smh

It is his fault because if the wives were not so stressed-out by poor governance, they would be more amenable to their husband's desires. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by openmine(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
I dont think elections durin obj's time was this bad
it was worse during his time...if not for the advent of social media like twitter,facebook,nairaland,u wud never have known how bad its was dat time....
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by Frankestein08(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
dustmalik:
This was the purpose of GEJ's visit to Lagos on Thursday, to organize violence prone idio.ts to disrupt what would have been a peaceful process. Anyway, his era of impunity is coming to an end.

people like you are one of our problems in dis country, why do you ve to decide to be so baseless in ur thinking! you people just come here and be typing from ur damned guts so u're telling me dat d same Jonathan who prevented violence during his own election is d same person who wld incite violence now?! does dat makes sense to you?
and even tho he did, am sure ur idiosyncrasy would tell u to do otherwise wen he tells u to jump into d fire that's if you do think at all anyway, but I guess not.
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by shos: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Keneking:
1.This government headed by jonathan sef...

2.Another four years would have been catastrophic on all fronts ---security, economy, politics, infrastructure, power, governance etc

3. This government sef embarassed
y no wan use ur brain don't u no dats fasole n Tinubu wk

1 Like

Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
NLdesigner:

Thanks! I just replied smiley

Pls send me a PM with some of your designs
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by ikechime(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
but op. this pictures doesn't show any form of violence but orderliness . >:
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by slys(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
How did these pictures confirm the shootings?

I wonder.... mumu head people
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by klax(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rotiix:

Some ppl would blame Jonathan for their wives denying them sex..smh

Bros don't mind them as a matter you don't need to answer them. A foolish man will remain foolish for ever. Armed robber struck in Lagos ut was Gej, car crashed in ajah is Gej, Tifnubu wife refused him sex it was Gej, Fashola lap hid wife it was Gej, rain fell 2 day ago it was Gej. I'm not surprise when you give room to goats to talk what do you expect? Satanic party apc can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by Urine: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
These ballot snatching stories don plenty o.

NLdesigner check out this link, hopefully it will work out well for you.

www.formpl.us/form/0B5QfU_G1XwbpQmhFdWd1ZGJFZlE/
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by farem: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
dustmalik:
This was the purpose of GEJ's visit to Lagos on Thursday, to organize violence prone idio.ts to disrupt what would have been a peaceful process. Anyway, his era of impunity is coming to an end.
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by ORIGENAL(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Keneking:

2.Another four years would have been catastrophic on all fronts ---security, economy, politics, infrastructure, power, governance etc

You re still calling Jonathan? after using ur PVC for CHANGE" na waooo!
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
uncle005:
so you want to see the shooting live with that 3k tecno phone and 100 naira data, you want someone to risk his/her life for you eh!!

What's this one saying? undecided this picture proves nothing. That's my point. If he can't put up the real deal, he should stfu. Nobody asked for picture in d first place
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
slys:

I wonder.... mumu head people

No mind d op. He sitdown for room dey snap rusty zinc rooftop dey talk shii
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
DPointMan:

Took the pictures myself from my bedroom window.

And who's interested in those rusty zincs?
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by valHarrison: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Apc thugs at work, in ago palace PU 24&25 arms thugs from wasiu ayinde house aka KWAM 1 , disrupted voters
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by babestella: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Keneking:

You are s s1lly cow. You can even blame GEJ for your weak erection. E.diot.
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by babestella: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please INEC should cancel LAGOS vote abeg.
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by DPointMan(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
otunbamyk:
Well op was so ryt.. It hapuned close by I saw everything as I also live close by.. @op so na u that mo pol man dey warn like dat even see wen he dey give u waka sign lol....

Lol....it wasnt funny. I got scared when the Soja man caught me oo.
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by LydayBobo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
abuchilag:
You people should keep GEJ out of this nonsense.
The presidency proposed the use of military during election to prevent such from happening. However, our over-sabi people kicked against it. This is the result.

Again, why was there no reported case of ballot box snatching during presidential election?

This is simply a local fight among players for political seats. Before, it was GEJ vs GMB....now it is Abdulateef vs Abdulrazak.

God help us!
agreed my brother but please can you share with us why Mama Peace was not with His Excellency GEJ at the polling unit today like what happened at the Presidential Election. We were informed that she was sited at Okirka was that her new PU located ....suddenly. We want to know please.

2 Likes

Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by DPointMan(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No mind d op. He sitdown for room dey snap rusty zinc rooftop dey talk shii

A sick one......that's who you are.
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by cirmuell(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
ichidodo:
Guess who's back..
undecided
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by Tibins(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
dustmalik:

Can't u leave GEJ alone? When Obanikoro contested against Fashola in 2007 under OBJ was there no violence, even worst than this. You'll always have strong contention when there are strong contenders. Not only in Lagos.
The President to checkmate violence wanted to deploy soldiers, he rather taken to court & stopped. In his wisdom he still instructed the military to be on red alert. Don't you think it would have worst than this?
Instead of you advise your apc, to make good policies that will keep them popular you are here looking for who to insult..... I'm not in Lagos I would have voted for JK.
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by Kanmyos(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
anytin wey dem lyk mak dem do....fr diz lag??!...na JK b nxt governor...
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
DPointMan:

A sick one......that's who you are.

It's all over your face. Live with it
I'm done trading words with a f00l
Amukun meko
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by DPointMan(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

It's all over your face. Live with it
I'm done trading words with a f00l
Amukun meko

Dementia sufferer.
Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by lastpage: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
sexyjob:

No matter how hard you try to bring him down, you can't succeed. Jonathan is the man of the year.

[size=18pt]Cheesux Christ![/size] shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) by Mimee803: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
abuchilag:
You people should keep GEJ out of this nonsense.
The presidency proposed the use of military during election to prevent such from happening. However, our over-sabi people kicked against it. This is the result.

Again, why was there no reported case of ballot box snatching during presidential election?

This is simply a local fight among players for political seats. Before, it was GEJ vs GMB....now it is Abdulateef vs Abdulrazak.

God help us!
he proposed the use of military to rig the elections that's how PDP always rigged elections in the past and in Ekiti however much u deny it pls don't act like a new Nigerian we knw PDP"s stock in trade and we know the Nigerian military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) / Adamawa: REC Allegedly Pressurizes Returning Officer To Manipulate Results / I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.