Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) (36851 Views)

Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) / Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Adeniji In Sexy Mermaid Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace south West, Queen Tope Adeniji celebrates birthday today, as she speaks more about her future project and what she intends doing for the poor. The pretty queen also releases some stunning photos to mark her day.

The former beauty queen who hosted the popular Niger Delta Youth Peace Summit 2014, is opening her own foundation to carry out her charitable work on a bigger platform, which she names after her mother, the woman who teaches her all she has become today and also who inspires her in opening this foundation.

The name of the charity foundation is Olive Foundation for the destitute. As a way of touch lives and help the poor she intend building the foundation into a national and global reach.  The foundation is to give hope to the hopeless, assist children who their parents can not take care of their school fees, take people out of the street, give life support to the sick. The new foundation will also give medications to those hospitalized and empower those who has no one to give them support to learn a skills.
[email][/email]
Speaking to Abuja popular social media reporter -AlexReports, on her birthday, Queen Tope said" This has always been my dream right from childhood and I won't rest till I build this dream...I will need support from the public and other people who has the mind of helping the public...am happy to take up this bold initiative on my birthday"

Though, as at writing this report, the highly intelligent beauty paragon will be celebrating her birthday with a party tonight a Avatar lounge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
More

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Seeeee. More

1 Like

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by Iyamar(f): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Happy birthday to her, she's beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
cool
Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2015

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by LatestTrend: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nairaland version. cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by wwwkaycom(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
She celebrated birthday naked, rubbish!

13 Likes

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by steppin: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Person go show small bra, una go call am massive cleavage.
What is massive about this shiit?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hbd
Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Happy birthday to her. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by hydeekam: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
and then

1 Like

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
cheesy
Damn! Omor see br***st.
Happy Birthday to my Ex.

1 Like

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by Chestnut(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by AlomoReloaded: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
AlexReports:
Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace south West, Queen Tope Adeniji celebrates birthday today, as she speaks more about her future project and what she intends doing for the poor. The pretty queen also releases some stunning photos to mark her day.

The former beauty queen who hosted the popular Niger Delta Youth Peace Summit 2014, is opening her own foundation to carry out her charitable work on a bigger platform, which she names after her mother, the woman who teaches her all she has become today and also who inspires her in opening this foundation.

The name of the charity foundation is Olive Foundation for the destitute. As a way of touch lives and help the poor she intend building the foundation into a national and global reach.  The foundation is to give hope to the hopeless, assist children who their parents can not take care of their school fees, take people out of the street, give life support to the sick. The new foundation will also give medications to those hospitalized and empower those who has no one to give them support to learn a skills.
[email][/email]
Speaking to Abuja popular social media reporter -AlexReports, on her birthday, Queen Tope said" This has always been my dream right from childhood and I won't rest till I build this dream...I will need support from the public and other people who has the mind of helping the public...am happy to take up this bold initiative on my birthday"

Though, as at writing this report, the highly intelligent beauty paragon will be celebrating her birthday with a party tonight a Avatar lounge.

That's what I call peaceful booobs..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by korel9: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is she for APC or PDP? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hbd. . .LLnp
Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lmao @massive cleavage

4 Likes

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by Dyt(f): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Where's the massive
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
shocked

i tell dis gal make she no upload the first pix showing her orange,but she no hear,now she go come nairaland dey ask for advice if i say i no do again grin

1 Like

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chestnut:
shocked
why u open mouth lyk dis?
Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mtshew!!! Brêäst sef she no get. So what's she flaunting?? angry

Anyways , HBD

2 Likes

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by udmydearest(f): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
"What she intends doing for the poor" hmmmmmmm, she's so rich
Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Really
Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by gistmelove(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
she don marry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by arsetalks(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Happy birthday to her. very beautiful but no need showing those breeasts. No need at all. However, I won't mind burying my head in them if she gree me. grin. And if I do, they may need a fire service to separate us. Been a while na.
Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
She's indeed a model with flesh! her b00bs quite moulded and well packaged...Wishing her a fab day
Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by Blaqsmith(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ambassador for Peace? shocked

O Lord forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
None of my business...

1 Like

Re: Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) by AIREGIN360(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Happy birthday to her. Great people born in the month of April.

shout out to all the born in the house

Rep April

Please LIKE you were born in the month of April

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Shares Throwback Photos From His Childhood Days (photos) / Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Flavour Strips Down To His Briefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.