Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit (26658 Views)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by dridowu: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party candidate chieftain in Southwest, Chief Bode George, lost in his polling unit during Saturday’s governorship poll in Lagos.

His party polled 87 votes, while the All Progressive Congress scored 137.

Mr. Jimi Agbaje is PDP’s governorship candidate in the state, while Akinwunmi Ambode is flying the APC flag in the poll.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/bode-george-defeated-in-his-polling-unit/

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
So APC will control federal and Lagos....

Tinubu don hammer

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by CR77(f): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Life drama
Agbaje don diieee. . . grin Can I get a bottle of orijin101 there! This APC victory too sweet to celebrate with Lagoon water.

45 Likes

The same way Jesus died for mankind to be saved,

knowing fully well he did nothing wrong and has the power to stop his arrest is the same way GEJ actually sacrificed his office for peace to be in Nigeria.

U left office for the lives of none northerners living in the north and Nigerians at large.

God will surely bless u and vindicate u GEJ did not lose this election, people conspired to have him rigged out, he ignored them and accepted it.

I dedicate this season of peace to u Sir, peace shall never depart from u, ur home, ur family, ur life and anywhere u step foot on.God bless u and God bless southern Nigeria.

Keep smiling Sir, Jesus loves u, whether they like it or not. U are Mr. President of Nigeria, its on record and they can never do anything about it.Instead, they'll continue killing themselves over nothing.

God bless PDP

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by niceguy7(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hahahaaaa....his exility is on point..!
Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
same2u:

Tinubu don hammer

jk must cry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by teemanbastos(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
itz certified that they are chasing JK 4rm d village grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by Ilekeh(f): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Aint this dude supposed to be in Bayelsa on exile?

6 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by oluwadanie1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
haha
Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by Fanirandele: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lmao

7 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by Reminez(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDP is dead in the South West !!!!

27 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by bonechamberlain(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
too bad for him.. think he should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by SpaceWorld2013(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lagos must not be in opposition again. my opinion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by Chidozieude: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
AGBAJE NWOSU HOW MARKET NA?

ARE THE IGBOS DELIVERING THOSE MILLIONS OF VOTES FOR YOU?

AGBAJE KO AGBADO NI

AMBODE NI JOR...

grin grin grin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by Drsheddy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wow....Good news..
Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by hotswagg12: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Okay
Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by Nonsoco80(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Let see the final result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by pring: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tinubu is already made

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by CR77(f): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
I swear no be small hammer oo
same2u:

Tinubu don hammer

4 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by mascot87(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
O ma shey o, what a pity. So this man will finally go on exile. Anyway,he doesn't need to go far,he would be made an IGWE @ IGBO nation. He can go on exile their

5 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by souljaboi51(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good stuff. Fashola has done so well in lagos, it is only fair that he passes it on to a fellow who has vision and experience in the civil service

9 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by ajealadick(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
After all the big big talk

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by ebamma(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
.That awkward moment when all those supporting you on social media don't have voters card,
Jimi you have been scammed, go collect dem your ijebu garri were u give dem now oh

21 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by XBLadez: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Funny enough the Igbos they criticise still voted for APC today. My brother has been busy campaigning for APC since morning.
When I saw Ndigbo group clapping for oba that day he made that lagoon statement, I knew it was all arranged. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by amobyk29: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
are u serious?!?
Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by azford: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
gud for the losers. change is sweet.
Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by bobo9ice: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is what Fela called "Political Roforofo"

1 Like

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by omooba969(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shalek:

jk must cry

Jk rollin' wit d wrong crew, Lai Mohammed said it last yr. 'feel his pain&regrets. cry

9 Likes

Re: Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit by Tayo114: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
He shall run away!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Only Pay Fees Of Students Studying Sciences - Wike Reacts To Protests / ‘why I Left APC’ — Abdulmumin Jibrin Opens Up On His Defection To NNPP / Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.