Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday (18108 Views)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION / Collete Nwadike Arrives Sao Tome & Principe For Face Of The Universe 2015(photos / Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by pamyp(f): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
theorbiters:

That's quite easy, but the procedures are quite technical.. Let me email them to you.. If that's okay by you..

Alright.thanks
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by killercute16(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
This her dress the maker deserves to be shot, revived drag through mud, beheaded and nailed to a stake! The dress looks like it was made by a blind tailor apprentice.
Why evils my sister.
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by liquidmetall: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
AlexReports:
Miss Tourism Nigeria, Queen Collete Nwadike Poses With Nairalander

Celebrated beauty queen, Collete Nwadike played host to a Nairalander  Alex Nwankwo "alexreports" recently at her birthday held in Awka Anambra.

The reigning Miss Tourism Nigeria and SA to the Anambra State Governor on tourism invited the blogger to her bash to ensure it is posted on west Africa's largest online forum "Nairaland"

It was indeed a party that will stand the test of time as politicians, personalities, beauty queens and models graced the fun-filled birthday celebration.

http://alex-reports..com/2015/04/photos-miss-tourism-nigeria-queen.html?m=0

Anambra girls

The most beautiful women in the whole of nigeria..
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by Bowaley17(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
You guys look good together...
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by theorbiters: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
pamyp:

Alright.thanks
It's nothing.... You have a mail.....
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by Jetjacky(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
alobam1:

U want him to fuk u abi?Am sure uve sent him a PM..
can that be done on nairaland?
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by alobam1: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
can that be done on nairaland?

Yeah..very well..
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by Cityguy: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
'Stand the test of time'. That one me I no understand ooo
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by Alexander001(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
theorbiters:

That's quite easy, but the procedures are quite technical.. Let me email them to you.. If that's okay by you..
I also need it bro.
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by theorbiters: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Alexander001:
I also need it bro.
Okay... Send me a pm, so I can have ur mail address
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by Jetjacky(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
alobam1:

Yeah..very well..
tell me how
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by alobam1: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
tell me how

I wont..find out yourself..
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by Alexander001(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
theorbiters:

Okay... Send me a pm, so I can have ur mail address
don't really know how to send pm... alexandertochukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by Jetjacky(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
alobam1:

I wont..find out yourself..
pls
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Op is not 6ft tall grin tongue
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by Geenickel(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2015
ginawest:
d both of u luk cute!!
see as ds bae wan kiss me fr dp oooo....

buh amu a man of God.....

make i comot eye'sad
Re: Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday by meobizy(f): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Alex can hype himself and these native fowls, sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adediwura Blarkgold Celebrates Her Son's 13th Birthday In Style / Sex In The City 2-nigerian Movie / Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.