Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. (42109 Views)

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) / Squash In African Or Nigerian Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good evening Nairalanders,

I am CHEERFUL sharing a few of MY FIRST ATTEMPTS preparing delicious Nigerian food recipes.

Below I will upload mouthwatering images of
- Peppersoup and yam
- Moin moin
- Puff Puff
- Yam and stew

Note: All images are taken by me, and PREPARED by me. I am still in the process of learning to cook a range of Nigerian food.

Regards,
Cherlene.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by cozy7(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Really?
From what I can see, as a real Nigerian, I'll give u pass marks all through. It looks so appetizing....I'd like to hv a taste, if u really don't mind!

17 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by vislabraye(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
You try. It looks good but will it taste good?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
cozy7:
Really?
From what I can see, as a real Nigerian, I'll give u pass marks all through. It looks so appetizing....I'd like to hv a taste, if u really don't mind!

Thank you, yes really!! It is absolutely delicious.
Sure, make yourself comfortable.

Cherlene

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
vislabraye:
You try. It looks good but will it taste good?

I can reassure you, the food WAS DIVINE.

Cherlene

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Looks tasty. How did you learn to....
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Looking so yommy ,you really tryd op ,the moimoi looking like bread though mayb because of the shape sha,gud pass for one hu is still learnin grin

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Funnicator:
Looks tasty. How did you learn to....

Thank you.
The help of
-Allnigerianrecipes.com and Youtube has been the bases for my experience.

Cherlene

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wowwww.... i can't stop salivating with these set of food.
To be candid, You really tried and may i seek your permission to have a taste of that moi moi..Please?..
Mind you, How do you rate my porridge ? I cooked it by myself also.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by gogis(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice and courageous Charlene. I m just curious. What's the motivation?
Cherlene:
Good evening Nairalanders,

I am CHEERFUL sharing a few of MY FIRST ATTEMPTS preparing delicious Nigerian food recipes.

Below I will upload mouthwatering images of
- Peppersoup and yam
- Moin moin
- Puff Puff
- Yam and stew

Note: All images are taken by me, and PREPARED by me. I am still in the process of learning to cook a range of Nigerian food.

Regards,
Cherlene.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by gogis(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice and courageous Charlene. I'm just curious, what is the motivation.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
esosuo:
Looking so yommy ,you really tryd op ,the moimoi looking like bread though mayb because of the shape sha,gud pass for one hu is still learnin grin

Thank you my brother.
OH perhaps the image was taken pretty NEAR-BY, therefore.

Still in the learning process!

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Learning nigeria dishes on a fast paste ,on.dat pepper soup 100% nigerian ,looks so appealing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you my brother.
OH perhaps the image was taken pretty NEAR-BY, therefore.

Still in the learning process!

Cherlene
Still learning shocked? Looks more like the work of a pro ,u must hav dedicated a lot of time to dis nigeria project oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Wowwww.... i can't stop salivating with these set of food.
To be candid, You really tried and may i seek your permission to have a taste of that moi moi..Please?..
Mind you, How do you rate my porridge ? I cooked it by myself also.

Thank you.
Yes and I am still still gaining more experience.

No need to ask, JUMP RIGHT IN! Hehe.

Wow, looks delicious. I will rate it 8.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by prettyjo(f): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
nice.
keep it up
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
gogis:
Nice and courageous Charlene. I'm just curious, what is the motivation.

Thank You.
My motivation is:
-To be able to cook a variety of Nigerian food
- Experience new tastes and food ingredients
- To be capable to cook for my partner[Nigerian-yet to be]

Cherlene

14 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
esosuo:
Learning nigeria dishes on a fast paste ,on.dat pepper soup 100% nigerian ,looks so appealing

Thanks again, and thanks to useful Nigerian cooking websites and youtube.

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
prettyjo:
nice.
keep it up

Thank you dear.

Cherlene

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by gogis(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
That's more than enough motivation my dear. Cheers and all the very best!
Cherlene:

Thank You.
My motivation is:
-To be able to cook a variety of Nigerian food
- Experience new tastes and food ingredients
- To be capable to cook for my partner[Nigerian]

Cherlene

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by cozy7(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you, yes really!! It is absolutely delicious.
Sure, make yourself comfortable.

Cherlene
It looks really nice, so I don't mind coming all d way, just to take a bite

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
gogis:
That's more than enough motivation my dear. Cheers and all the very best!

Aawh, thank you. I appreciate your concern and kind cheer.

Cherlene

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
esosuo:

Aaw, do not be troubled. I will definite prepare the pepper soup for you, on my visitation to Nigeria.

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
cozy7:
It looks really nice, so I don't mind coming all d way, just to take a bite

It is surely WORTH THE time.

Cherlene

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Aaw, do not be troubled. I will definite prepare the pepper soup for you, on my visitation to Nigeria.

Cherlene
Can't wait for dat time oh

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
esosuo:

Can't wait for dat time oh

Prepare to be increased in scale, hehehe.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cherlene, I sense you're in love with Nigeria.Your attempt at these culinary adventure is nice! Sad, I can't taste any if them...lol! But, from the pics, you're not bad at them.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Prepare to be increased in weigh, hehehe.

Cherlene

grin grin grin dat shouldn't b an issue na
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2015
leanfarmer:
Cherlene, I sense you're in love with Nigeria.Your attempt at these culinary adventure is nice! Sad, I can't taste any if them...lol! But, from the pics, you're not bad at them.

Goodmorning

You sensed correctly! Thank you, I enjoy cooking and learning new food recipes.

SORRY, perhaps I can deliver it to you through Express Flight.

Smiley-face

Cherlene

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Ruggedbaba: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmm
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Juvante(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Can I get a generous serving of ur food? Pleaseeee!!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ruggedbaba:
hmm

Good day

Anything wrong??

Cherlene

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neighbour's Trap Catches A Big Python (Photos) / How To Prepare Monitor Lizard/aligator And Snake / Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.