Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (44926 Views)

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC / Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by sammieguze(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2015
No. Am a biz analyst. Why ask?

ben1daEbiri:
abeg no vex o...are you a business studies teacher
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2015
And why do pipo keep mentioning church,so the main purpose of setting up a choch is for profit making abi? Smh, May God 4gv u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by solidifi: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2015
I agree with EggovinMma. Business that is being patronised everyday is good business. Don't look at the volume of returns. It may be small, but it is on daily basis. e.g.

1) Food stuffs.

2) Ashawo house (Brothel) with different sizes and shapes of ashawos. This may look awkward to some people. But guys, there is this ashawo joint in Calabar, I know some of you know the place. Two brothers own the place. These brothers buy latest cars and houses with ease. This is business or is it not? Some others in other states, you name them.....guy this business gives money.
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by fabulouskeem(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Well online biz is cool to me...

Professional meek mill dj headphones for sale..

Holla me for urs..

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Dear Entrepreneurs,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas
Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking
purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c
A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is
therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a
domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert
from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas
industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less
than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states
in Africa despite its huge gas resources.

Today, Nigeria consumes about 110, 000MT per annum and we have about 130 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. If
we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970
retailing outlets.” More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant
viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to
popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp
and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and
firms can now set up LPG plants.

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and
delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles. The required startup capital estimate of the business is N
5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan. The loan would be used to finance our
purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N
3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year
with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the
loan is 25%.

If interested, a detailed Feasiblity Study Report/ Business Plan and a 3years financial report would be sent to you upon
Request for N40, 000 (payment would be after physically inspecting the documents)

We do hope to hear back from you so we can discuss more and we would be willing to also hear you
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Thank you.
Williams
+234(0) 8029716876
( call, sms or Whatsapp.)1

1 Like

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=solidifi post=32668044]I agree with EggovinMma. Business that is being patronised everyday is good business. Don't look at the volume of returns. It may be small, but it is on daily basis. e.g.

1) Food stuffs.

2) Ashawo house (Brothel) with different sizes and shapes of ashawos. This may look awkward to some people. But guys, there is this ashawo joint in Calabar, I know some of you know the place. Two brothers own the place. These brothers buy latest cars and houses with ease. This is business or is it not? Some others in other states, you name them.....guy this business gives money.[/quote
]

Na wa for you o.
But unfortunately, that's the truth.
Food business sells like he'll, although it's very stressful!

1 Like

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by closearms(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2015
MrPresident:
'church'
all you need is to rent a warehouse, think of a name that will attract people, buy musical equipment, plastic chairs and ceiling fans. hve a good command of the English language, read a dictionary always and dress to impress because it is a public relations business.
after singing and dancing, read and explain the bible to them, key words are tithe and seed sowing, when you are done with this phase, then wake them up with a soft song, then followed by testimonies,
Immediately after testimonies, start another soft song, and then let loose the ushers with collection plates and envelopes,
then hit them with more singing and dancing for another hour, closing prayer and then .... church dismissed.

repeat this, with little or no variation for several months, and you will need a caravan to carry money to the bank.

remember to thank me later.. cheesy

u have said it all the church has now become a money spinning venture .. that why I gave up .... 18yrs ago .......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by charles0922(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Kizyte:
Visit hotels and restaurants and discuss with their management on the supply of food items. If you're given the opportunity, then you'll make a good profit out of it cos it's gonna be a constant supply with a constant profit.

Better still, if you have bigger capital, get registered and start importing oil from Qatar. But note that the profit might turn your head cos it's gonna be Millions of Dollar profit.
Which kind of oil?
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by victorking: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2015
williams080:
Please for the Traveling business can u sent me ur number so that we can discuss wild coz I want to also look. For a lucrative business to invest on that will generate active income

Add me on whatsapp. I can also help out. 07036596174
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by victorking: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2015
darepoju:
what items in particular pls.. and how much did u start with...how can someone new go about it...
Ur response will carter for some ones need am sure..

Add me on whatsapp and I will show u some products and how we can partner together. Thanks. 07036596174
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by revlution: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Kizyte:
Visit hotels and restaurants and discuss with their management on the supply of food items. If you're given the opportunity, then you'll make a good profit out of it cos it's gonna be a constant supply with a constant profit.

Better still, if you have bigger capital, get registered and start importing oil from Qatar. But note that the profit might turn your head cos it's gonna be Millions of Dollar profit.

Please explain more about how to import oil from Qatar and why it is a lucrative business in an oil producing country in Nigeria. Assuming it's petroleum oil u mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by bbeckky: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2015
lmao
omonnakoda:
Who ask you your biography? Oya!
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Pesuzok(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Columella:
Dear Entrepreneurs,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas
Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking
purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c
A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is
therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a
domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert
from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas
industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less
than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states
in Africa despite its huge gas resources.

Today, Nigeria consumes about 110, 000MT per annum and we have about 130 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. If
we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970
retailing outlets.” More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant
viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to
popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp
and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and
firms can now set up LPG plants.

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and
delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles. The required startup capital estimate of the business is N
5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan. The loan would be used to finance our
purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N
3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year
with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the
loan is 25%.

If interested, a detailed Feasiblity Study Report/ Business Plan and a 3years financial report would be sent to you upon
Request for N40, 000 (payment would be after physically inspecting the documents)

We do hope to hear back from you so we can discuss more and we would be willing to also hear you
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Thank you.
Williams
+234(0) 8029716876
( call, sms or Whatsapp.)1

I thought you need a partnership, why the N40,000?
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by rewardobi(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Please, what type of oil?

Kizyte:

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Joshkid(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Poultry ni oooo
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Yustash001:
Also, business is a risk...all what you have been building for years may be destroyed just in a day...

Yea business ain't for everyone... Some people ain't business minded.... Me however, am investing in mine.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Dreamtouch: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
E-mail dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com for a comprehensive list of profitable businesses you can start in Nigeria and break-even in short time..
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by felsunseg(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your father is a he goat
my dad dosen't spill rubish like u, just stop insulting my state period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2015
One of the many reasons I love Nairaland......
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by executiveman: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Supplies of Company products to retailers
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by themodernman: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Eer Parlour business.
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by 4lorunsho(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Dtrader1:
try importation on a small scale basis... that's what I do ..

All you need to do is to look out for high in demand items on konga.com and jumia and go online and import them to Nigeria, simply sell at a lower Cost than konga and Jumia and you will forever have customers.

I personally import beautiful, unique ladies watches, Wedding invitation cards, slimming belt for ladies, and other stuffs that are of high in Demand despite the dollar naira exchange rate, I still make profit.
You can see the pictures of my advert below to see that it's possible if only you take action and act with passion and determination to succeed despite the Distraction and frustration of the economy in this Nation. ( Hope you enjoyed my motivation rhymes cheesy

And guess what, I studied Agriculture in School
u know what u don't it depends on ur capital . Someone that has 10k will he buy and import and still sell within 2wks .
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Pls lets try 2 be civilised and organized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by GentleFrank(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Financial Independency and buoyancy is the latest trend and revolution all over the world today. That is why I will so much cherish and embrace entrepreneurship for the rest of my life. It is always better for you to start your own business and become a boss of your own instead of staying in a job that pays you millions monthly. Yes, I know what I am talking about. Work for yourself and your future generations and not for people. I am an Accountant by profession but I have many other streams of income through which I make money for myself. It is all about creativity, productivity and innovation.

My unreserved and ever-growing passion for entrepreneurship led me into the creation of the great entrepreneurial blog http://www.BusinessParrot.com where I share my vast business ideas, plans, guides, models and tips for people to read, implement and attain their financial freedom and success in no distant time. Over 1000+ profitable business ideas which you can start with very little or no capital are waiting for you on the platform free of charge. Read them, put them into practice and start making a lot of money for yourself every day. You can even be an employer of labour as soon as possible. Join the fight against poverty in the whole world. Be the true agent of change !

So if you need the best profitable, practicable and lucrative business ideas as well as a sordid appraisal of various investment opportunities, do not hesitate to grab them all at http://www.BusinessParrot.com - a platform where I embelish my vast knowledge and experience about buisness and other miscellaneous entrepreneurial tips and strategies.

Cheers for your success is already at hand !!!
(http://www.BusinessParrot.com)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by dapdoman(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Selling educational materials e.g textbooks,softwares etc to school.look at this:

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Ujupsy: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2015
food, shelter,clothing it means Agriculture or buker biz I:e canteen, another Real Estate or land agent then boutique/ bend down okrika biz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Kizyte:

Like how much is manageably required for a start @ the bolded?
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by xazanderfex(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2015
MrPresident:
'church'
all you need is to rent a warehouse, think of a name that will attract people, buy musical equipment, plastic chairs and ceiling fans. hve a good command of the English language, read a dictionary always and dress to impress because it is a public relations business.
after singing and dancing, read and explain the bible to them, key words are tithe and seed sowing, then induce them up with a soft song, then followed by testimonies,
Immediately after testimonies, start another soft song, and then let loose the ushers with collection plates and envelopes,
then hit them with more singing and dancing for another hour, closing prayer and then .... church dismissed.

repeat this, with little or no variation for several months, and you will need a caravan to carry money to the bank every week.

remember to thank me later.. cheesy

are u having funny or u are seriously giving someone an advice
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by oniye: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Personally, I believe you can invest in these few key areas viz:
Food
Shelter
Transportation
Entertainment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / Things That Happen When You're Broke / Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.