Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please (1172 Views)

One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. / Can Your Vote Be Bought For This Amount Of Money? (honest Answers) / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Rose2014: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Today, Nigeria as a whole depends on oil from a so called minority region all in the name of one Nigeria and no one seems to see anything wrong with that. Every little development you see in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, everywhere in Nigeria today is because of the oil from this same minority tribe. But I go online and see some Yorubas calling other Nigerians (immigrants) just because they chose to live there.

So my question is this: With the ethnic card that is being played in Nigeria today, If Yorubas or Hausas owned Nigeria oil, do you think they will still for everyone to be *one Nigeria*? No harm or offense intended, I just need sincere answers cos I don't seem to understand some things

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
where is my suitcase...I'm late for work
Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by DeHero1: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamesflaw:

So you're part of them. If you're going to work by this time, I already know what's in that suitcase.

4 Likes

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Rose2014: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamesflaw:
You didn't answer my question
Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Sweetguy25: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Its called oppression.

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by mensdept: 12:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Also add we celebrate a slave name called Nigeria, given to us by Lord Lugard's girlfriend. For people who throw party for naming ceremonies its hypocritical that Madam Lugard gave us our Identity

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by docsholz(m): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Hypocrites should let us hear word abeg

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Sweetguy25: 12:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Honestly speaking, if it were any of the three majority tribes that owned the oil, this country wouldn't have been this way.
The minorities can't do much, they don't have the numbers and the majority tribes don't care.

Nobody cares in Nigeria.
Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by teasel: 12:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Are you just knowing they're hypocrites?
Shameless things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Ilekeh(f): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Rose2014:
Today, Nigeria as a whole depends on oil from a so called minority region all in the name of one Nigeria and no one seems to see anything wrong with that. But I go online and see some Yorubas calling other Nigerians (immigrants) just because they chose to live there.

So my question is this: With the ethnic card that is being played in Nigeria today, If Yorubas or Hausas owned Nigeria oil, do you think we will still be *one Nigeria*? No harm or offense intended, I just need sincere answers cos I don't seem to understand some things

We, as Nigerian, own the oil.
Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by omniwater007: 1:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Respect the law and culture of your host period.before oil was discovered,these oil regions were funded with agriculture proceeds from other region.and the fund used to explore the said oil was provided by other regions.I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Rose2014: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

We, as Nigerian, own the oil.
But why do we become one Nigeria only when oil from SS is involved?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Ilekeh(f): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Rose2014:

But why do we become one Nigeria only when oil from SS is involved?

When Lagos is involved.

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Rose2014: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

When Lagos is involved.
But Lagos is calling others immigrants After using oil money from SS to develop it

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by truefact: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
The question should why do Yoruba and hausa so much want igbo in their one Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Ilekeh(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rose2014:

But Lagos is calling others immigrants After using oil money from SS to develop it

Are they not? Does your state not use oil money? If Lagos is no man's land, the oil belongs to us all.

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Rose2014: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Are they not? Does your state not use oil money? If Lagos is no man's land, the oil belongs to us all.
I'll think it should be the other way round, if the oil belongs to all of us, then Lagos should be for all of us, no?
Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Ilekeh(f): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rose2014:

I'll think it should be the other way round, if the oil belongs to all of us, then Lagos should be for all of us, no?

Are we vying for your oil? Was Lagos a village before the Naija oil? Was Lagos a village before it became a capital?

Is Lagos not taking on the burden from other states (migrants)?

1 Like

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Rose2014: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Are we vying for your oil? Was Lagos a village before the Naija oil? Was Lagos a village before it became a capital?

Is Lagos not taking on the burden from other states (migrants)?

If we're not vying for oil and Lagos is taking the burden of immigrants like u called it, then why is Biafra too much to ask? Why don't you guys champion the actualisation of Biafra?
I'm really confused here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Rose2014: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
truefact:
The question should why do Yoruba and hausa so much want igbo in their one Nigeria?

I'm asking myself the same question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

JONATHAN HAD XENOPHOBIA OF EVERYBODY THAT WAS NOT FROM SE/SS

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

HEAD OF DSS -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that adminisTRATION

HAD THIS BEEN DONE BY ANY OTHER TRIBE, THE IGBO'S WILL BE CRYING MARGINALIZATION cos others were marginalised.

Guy you sounded as if those are the only ministerial position in Nigeria. Why not check the list below and stop spreading falsehood.

Professor Chinedu Nebo - Minister of power -

Mohammed Wakil - Minister of State power

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Minister of Finance

Olusegun Aganga - Minister for Trade and Investment

Mr Bashir Yuguda - Minister of state finance

Deziani Alison-Madueke - Minister of petroleum resources

Dr. Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina - Minister of Agriculture

Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed - Minister of State Agriculture

Bala Muhammed - Minister of FCT

Mrs. Olajumoke - Minister of State for FCT

Sanusi Dagash - Minister of works

Mr. Adeyeye - Minister of State, Works.

Dr. Abubakar Olanrewaju Sulaiman - Minister of National planning

Mohammed Adoke - Attorney General and Minister of Justice

Mr Osita Chidoka - Minister of Aviation

Mr. Edem Duke - Minister of culture and tourism;

Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau - Minister of education

Lawrencia Laraba Mallam - Minister of environment

Ambassador Aminu Wali - Minister of Foreign affairs

Prof. (Mrs) Viola Onwuliri - Minister of state Foreign affairs.

Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu - Minister of Health

Dr. Khaliru Alhassan - Minister of state Health

Labaran Maku - Minister of information and communications

Comrade Abba Moro - Minister of Interior

Chukwuemeka Wogu - Minister of Labour and productivity

Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada - Minister of mines and steel development

Dr Stephen Orise Oru - Minister of Niger Delta

Mr. Darius Dickson Ishaku - Minister of State Niger Delta

Gen. Aliyu Gusau - Minister of Defence

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro -Minister of State Defence

Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan - Minister of Police Affairs

Mr. Bulama - Minister of Science and Technology

Senator Idris A.Umar - Minister of Transport

Boni Haruna - Minister of Youth Development

Hajia Zainab Maina - Minister Of Women Affairs

Dr. Tamuno Danagogo - Minister of sport and chairman national sport commission

Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi - Land, Housing and Urban Development

Kabiru Turaki - Minister of Special Duties

Read more: http://www..com/ng/presidency-judiciary-legislative-and-policies/3547-list-of-current-nigerias-ministers.html#ixzz3Y1ni0RWE
Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by AhmedMustapha(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Nigeria is one and should remain so. We need to strive to retain this unity of ours that almost got truncated in 1967. I believe that united we stand, divided we fall
Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by AmucheJane(f): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Finally you have agreed that Lagos is a no man's land because they called oil? Lol nonsense. Yorubas very cunning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by cocoduck: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Nigeria is one and should remain so. We need to strive to

you have already fallen on the ground
I don't even sing your anthem nigeria is the shame of the black race
Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by nduchucks: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rose2014:
Today, Nigeria as a whole depends on oil from a so called minority region all in the name of one Nigeria and no one seems to see anything wrong with that. Every little development you see in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, everywhere in Nigeria today is because of the oil from this same minority tribe. But I go online and see some Yorubas calling other Nigerians (immigrants) just because they chose to live there.

So my question is this: With the ethnic card that is being played in Nigeria today, If Yorubas or Hausas owned Nigeria oil, do you think they will still for everyone to be *one Nigeria*? No harm or offense intended, I just need sincere answers cos I don't seem to understand some things

e be like say you dey ignorant small. The vast majority of our Oil resources come from offshore sources within the territorial waters of this great country which equally belong to ALL Nigerians.

You people can keep the onshore resources as long as you paid for their exploration and drilling. This idea that you own Oil miles and miles away from your state boundaries, in the deep seas, is one that is dead. This new government will rectify the anomaly created by OBJ, whom you people remain ungrateful to, soon enough.

In as much as the like of Danjuma paid for the exploration and drilling of some of your onshore oil, he will continue to collect more money from their drilling than you'll ever see. The oil blocks will be renewed by our President-elect shortly.
Re: Honest Answers on One Nigeria Please by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocoduck:

you have already fallen on the ground
I don't even sing your anthem nigeria is the shame of the black race
You don't believe in your country Nigeria but you forget that if Nigeria goes down, you go down.

(1) (Reply)

After May29: :P Picture Of GEJ And Sambo / Xenophobic Violence: Why Are The Citizens Not In Their Countries? – Zuma / Femi Gbajabiamila Emerges APC Sole Candidate For Speakership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.