Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 (47313 Views)

SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL / Buy Real Estate In Areas Where There Is No Path And Create One..that Is Wisdom / We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Hello there,
My name is Olutola Olukemi and I am a professional Interior decorator and the CEO of Multicolour Interiordezine limited. A company with well over thirty young and vibrant employees who are skilled in there various elements. We have over 7 years experience in this Profession of adding colours, style and uniqueness to any interior. And we understand the Nigerian people, their interests and their don’ts.

Kindly follow me on this board has I will be sharing with you few tips on Interior decoration. Pictures of some of our pass jobs and designs. And a lot of tips to help guild you with your new interior setup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Quick Tip: Center Pieces Ideas

Your Dinning Table, Center Table, Consol Table, Dressing Table and Office table all needs small to larger piece of decoration to be placed ontop to look and to make more beautiful. Those small to larger pieces of decoration is what I personally call Center Pieces.

TYPES OF CENTER PIECES
Center pieces ranges from small to larger piece as earlier mentioned. And also we have diverse kinds of center pieces with different shapes, colours, designs and sizes. This center pieces have varing functionality too and some are more specific in functions than others.

EXAMPLES OF CENTER PIECES
Bedside lamps, flower vases, candle stands, candle holders, antiques, flower pots, decorating plates, table clocks etc are all examples of center pieces.

HOW DO YOU RECOGNISE PERFECT CENTER PIECES FOR DIFFERENT TABLES
I will say instinctively. You should just know. Its common sense.
*The colour shade
*The Shape
*The pattern
*The look
.... All this must compliment the purpose at which you want to use it for.
Mostly we use table lamps with bedside shelves. Thats the most common of all center pieces. And in most offices, you would normally see a pen holder or a file rack. And on some consol tables, medium flower vase. But as professional, we do it professionally.

Tip written by Olutola Olukemi
Professional Interior Decorator

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by walearoy(m): 5:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Following
Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by Tohpeh(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2015
I love interior decor....

CARRY ON MA'AM!
Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks so much.
Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Topic- The mistake people make when buying it cheap.
I personally am a budget freak, planning freak and managing freak.
I have made a lot of mistakes. Mistake (Experience) they say is your best teacher. I agree.
When picking items as a starter in my shopping/buying life, I always want to buy more products with my little money. So with that I sometimes do not put into consideration the efficacy of such products. Do they work?, They work alright. Do such products serve purpose?, Sure they do but not has better products. Do such products last?, H**l NO.

So what happens after they are damaged?. Answer, you are forced to buy a new once. What a waste of time, money and effort. So, I thought about it myself, why not buy the better product. Why waste money?!.

Do you sometimes feel envious of your friend's better products?. Like you feel suppressed when they buy that unique product that serves its purpose 100%?. Its not as if the best products are the most expensive products in the market anyways, mostly. You only need to ask people around you, marketers of such products, users of such products questions and you are good to go.

Another Quick Tip: The best products in market are mostly the middle price of such products. Not the cheapest and not the most expensive. Understand the difference between necessity and Luxury

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
79684B85

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2015
QUICK TIP- WALLPAPER
Please, why do they all want wallpaper for their Interior?.
Unbelievably, all my newest sets of clients wants wallpaper is some if not all areas of their living room. Especially that largest surface area of there living room..smiles#.

So I thought to ask, Why?. Could it be because people love trends?. Or do they all want it because thats what a friend used for his or her interior space?.

I don't know, guess I have to start asking them, Smile#. Is wallpaper even comtemporal? Can it stand the test of time? Is it cost effective?. Does it get boring to the eyes? Can it fade?
All this questions I will answer in my next write up but first, First thing first, Smile#.

But one thing I know is this.
Here are my few tip to using wallpapers.

1) CHOOSE THE RIGHT DESIGN-
Don't pick a design that would be off every other thing. I ask my Clients, Which design do you want?. Common responce is "Oh, I saw this design at a friend's house and this and that". If it works for your friends interiors, how sure are you that it will work for your?.

2) The colour Combination- Most wallpapers do not come in too much colours except you are lucky or maybe you travelled out and got a customised wallpaper..
Be smart in making colour and colour combination choices. Pick as relevant.

3) Design pattern- Yes, patterns. This affects alot. You pick floral design, you must complement it with your space, artistical designs, complement it. Any form of wallpaper design you pick make sure complements the space.

4) Functionality- I covered one of my offices entirely with wallpaper. I tell you, Its sweet. I actually use two contrastic wallpaper. They do not compliment atall but its beautiful together, amazing#. Dont go use homey wallpaper in your office or something too seriously looking at your home. Be wise about your choice.

5) Contemporary- My best word...lol. Why would I be a designer and I would design something that in few year is so long out of vogue. Thats why I never go with trends. Trends fade. So when making decisions, think wisely. Don't just always think of now.

6)Quality- We have different qualities. Let me put it that way, "Qualities". Some are resistant to some elements while some are not. Make sure you ask the product manufacturer or dealers or retailers questions about the wallpaper you are about to buy. They are sure in the best position to advise you. Its more than just a wallpaper

And Finally, let an expert fix it for you. Its just a little extra cost but I can assure you, its well worth it.

Written by Olutola Olukemi
Professional Interior Decorator
79684B85

1 Like

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Topic: Can your Bedroom match your Living room?
I have this family friends. Their living room, Epic!. Oh my... Classiest. I could write a page about it. I don't have any thing or any reason to go upstairs in their bedrooms but one day, I had a reason to. Jeez, I felt insulted for them. What's going on. This is a true example of a Two Faced Home Decoration. Or was I in a wrong house?. I was dazed.

I decided to study their situation very well. So I discovered this fact. The organisation of different items in their bedroom was at 0%. Arrange your room in a way that no matter how much you are in a rush.. You can hardly scatter too much.
- Always arrange like substances together
- Arrange in a scale of preferences, that is, the more important items keep more accessible for example in your wardrobe and drawers
- Leave room/space for newer items especially if you are someone who loves to buy-buy, lol.
- Arrange reasonably and Visibly. Don't muddle everything together so everywhere would look neat. It only makes matter worse.
- Don't be lazy, for instance i can't sleep in an untidy bed or bedroom. I hate entering my room and seeing things out of space
- Your bed isn't your wardrobe. Fold all your clothes neatly in your wardrobe.
- You need a big or medium sized laundry basket. Store dirty clothes in them till you are not ready for laundry.
- Your door isn't a cloth rack. Quit hanging clothes on them. Get yourself a wall rack. Some are as affordable as a thousand naira.
- Who says you can't have a dustbin in your room. Why must you keep throwing dirt on the floor.
- Buy extra bed sheets/bedspreads. Your bed sheet isn't meant to be dirty before you remember to change it.
- Shelving is very important in your bedroom anyways. Chests with drawers, side shelves, Wardrobes, Desks and a rotatable chair if necessary or a book rack if you are someone that loves to read.

Generally, you have to develop a very conscious habit of cleanliness. Let's stop here for now.. I believe you can figure the remaining out.
79684B85
Multicolour Interiordezine

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Topic: The wrong kind of Sofa.
I was at a partners office today. He complained to me about a Client who said he wants to return the Sofa he purchased 2 weeks ago to pick another one even if he has to add alittle extra charge.

Hmmm.. His excuse was that the Sofa size was too much for his mini living room. My observation was that he picked that sofa because of price. It was imported but at a locally made price range. I was told he had 4 different options but he decided to go with that specific design and price. Not minding the style, colour, design and functionality. He wanted to have it at a token.

So what am I trying to say. What are the thing you should look out for when picking a sofa to buy?.
1) Durability
2) Functionality
3) Reasons
4) Effectiveness
5) And perfect timing- Make sure you are ready for all this options listed above before you decided to buy or shop for new sofa. Don't let that little extra cost deprive you of your timed happiness. Don't allow price and indecisiveness give you an unexpected expiring date to the enjoyment of buying a new substance.

Dealers in both Imported and Locally made furniture.
79684B85

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by Tohpeh(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Beautiful
Weldone ma
Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:18pm On May 02, 2015
Thanks Tohpeh
Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:07pm On May 03, 2015
Thanks so much every one

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:02pm On May 04, 2015
Welcome
Do you know you can get the best quality Interior decorating Item from us.
*Sofas
*Dinning Sets
*Center tables
*Wine bars
*Office tables
*Cabinets
* Alot more.
Contact us today on 08184870007
Discount prices for Calls made to this Contact.

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Topic: What's your opinion about colourful Interiors?

Why do people even decorate their homes choosing dull colours schemes?. I keep asking myself.

To me you could do one colour or cool colours in business related areas or official environments but not in a living space or area or even environment.

So why colourful interiors, my opinion. Its beautiful, really beautiful to know and have it saved somewhere subconsciously that you are going to a beautiful home. And to me, colour makes even the world beautiful.

Making a colourful Interior isn't that you should pack loads and load of diverse colours into a confined space area. No, its about planning around a colour scheme.

In one of the topics on my blog, I wrote more about colour combinations.>>> follow the given link to a wonderful discovery.

>>> http://kemimulticolour..com/2014/05/colour-scheming.html?m=1

Trust you would enjoy every beat of it.

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2015
Topic: Being Comfortable in Your Own Clothes

This is an interior designer write up you say, why should she want to talk about clothes?
I'm not, I want to talk about having your own personality in your interior design and decoration. I was studying a Vogue Magazine the other day and I observed how fantastic all these models looked in their designer clothe, beautiful jewelries and noticed their faces have been painted so perfectly. They all looked like porcelain dolls wearing shoes that I could never walk in. This struck a cord and reminded me also of interior design magazines. I compare these because they always show the extremes of fashion and design respectively.

Lets face it, have you ever seen any of your favourite international actresses dress like runway models on their day to day life except for a few instances?. in their normal life all things being equal they dress up relatable?. Even Lady Gaga is no more than a pair of jeans with jacket all designer brands. Runway cloth designs are mostly more to me like exhibitions. Not all displays are spectacular but some pieces sold make up for the losses with others unsold pieces.

I think the same thing applies with interior decorating. We see these beautiful glossy magazines with homes that look too good to be true, and you know what? Most of them are often staged. Even in all some television series and adverts, expensive pieces are mostly borrowed on a mutual benefit. We are not all billionaires. Most homes end up with the jeans and jacket scenario as above.

Where I am heading to with this criticism is that we need to keep our expectations real for our homes. Getting inspiration from home design and decoration magazines are good ideas but do your pocket. The Magazines are there for our pleasure, entertainment and more futuristic approaches and applications. We all pray for the better. Create a beautiful home that you can afford and make sure it's the best you can be. Design and decorate your home to be you and feel like it's for you. I have noticed a lot of copy and pastes even in some big socialites'homes. Seems weird to me with all the resources. That's why you need a good interior decorator like myself.

You are a lawyer and you love to read, let people see you in your home arrangement and decor. Your home must speak you. You do not have to create a home that looks like Kunle's, your best buddy the engineer. I get a lot of we saw it somewhere which is good but sometimes there are ups and downs to these requests. It's either good or bad for your interior and sometimes it's the conflict of styles, design or already made designs. And sometimes it would work but the budget wouldn't. You have to be you and don't forget, Rome wasn't built in a day. You can always start at your level and take it from there.

...we add colour to life

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Get 25% discounts and quality services on Wallpapers, POP and PVC fixings, Wall painting and screedings, tilings and floorings and all Interior decorating services.

Contact Multicolour Interiordezine on 08184870007 or Pin:79684B85 or email: multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com. Offer end July 28th, 2015.

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
3 Quick Tip: Shoe Racks

1) A standing shoe rack is the best buy for a large size bedroom, it add more beauty to the room
2) An hangable shoe rack is the best buy for a small bedroom it makes the room look more organised
3) When picking shoes rack, go with neutral colours.

Note: Black, White and Grey are counted as neutral colours

Tip by Olutola Olukemi

1 Like

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Quick Tip: How to create that perfect (dope) look using throw pillows

1) Every interior requires a throw pillow. Throw pillows has a way of keeping colours together and adding that level of sophistication to you interior.

2) When shopping for throw pillow, go imported. Alot of locally made throw pillows wacks.

3) Concentrate on your colour. Don't do Multicoloured throw pillows. Its immature and its not classy enough. You can only use multicoloured throw pillow if it comes in the material you are using to sew the pillows and not singularly

4) Using throw pillows of similar and complementary colour tones adds colour and life to your interior space.

5) Throw pillows can be used to make statements, e.g using a throw pillow with a sunset picture adds a Traditional African theme to your interior etc.

6) Throw pillows can be used in any room for any interior be it Official or Residential. Except.for toilet, bathroom and kitchens

For more on throw pillows, visit www.kemimulticolour..com
To be updated soon.

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Quick Tip: Picking Curtain Material

When picking curtain material, don't and never go for cheap or quantity or fine. Note, over fine material is sometimes bad quality.

Always go for quality, durable, clean, good material, functionality.

I know I don't like changing curtains everytime. Do you?

Thats where functionality comes to play. And functionality means to work. To work with everything and that also includes a different apartment.

Courtesy of MID

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Multicolour Interiordezine is offering you all a 25% discount on all Interior decorating services

Multicolour Interiordezine is a company of professional. We deal in anything that entails interiors and its beautification.
We are not just talented but studied to become skilled in this fields. We are a group of exposed youth coming together for just one purpose, Customer satisfaction.

Kindly contact us today for all home finishing jobs like:

Wall treatments - Painting, Screeding, Wallpapers
Floor treatments- Tiling, wood floors etc
Ceiling treatments- POP, PVCs
Woodworks- Sofas, Beds, room dividers ete
Beddings and Curtains
And all Interior decorating services

We are professional and you deserve only the best.

79684B85
Email:multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Quick Question:
How are you parent preparing for your Children's Holiday?
Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Hi, My name is Kemi and I am a professional Interior decorator. I am very understanding as I am a skilled professional not just a talented one in this field. So understanding of what exactly, I have the gift of understanding my Clients, their needs plus their budget in getting my services has an Interior decorator and designer.

In my experience has a professional, I believe people have misconception about who Professionals are especially in the field of Decoration.

In this perculiar field, we are all about budget contrary to what you may believe. I personally even love to take up challenges that has got to do with Client budgets.

So do you have a need for a professional Interior Decorator or Design today?. Contact us.today on 08184870007 or 79684B85 or multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com. What are you waiting for?.

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Do you have oodles and oodles of books in corners around the house? Instead of stacking and throwing your collection aside, figure out a way to display and organize them in a stylish way. From bookshelves to bookcases, we’ve decided to share some beautiful inspiration on how to get it started. Take a peek at these super slick, modern book storage ideas!
If you don’t have too many books or not enough space, try finding a space saver type of display case. In the hallway, livingroom, in thec bedroom and even in your home office;

cont reading on

www.kemimulticolour..com

1 Like

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by Physika(f): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Oh lord...

To mi sona ire..

Fimi dara ire..
Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Physika:
Oh lord...

To mi sona ire..

Fimi dara ire..

People that ask for our services are not all millionaires. Don't get it wrong. We are not only for the wealthy. We are for every comfortable lover of good Interiors.

God bless us all
Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Do you want to know the secret of Interior decoration

Click here

http://kemimulticolour..com/2015/07/the-importance-and-advantage-of-right.html?m=1

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thinking of re-decorating or changing or upgrading your Interior outlook?.

Check this out http://kemimulticolour..com/2015/07/the-importance-and-advantage-of-right.html?m=1

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Quick Tip:
Picking your kitchen backsplash, the colour of your granite or marble top and the kitchen cabinet colour should all be done or concluded at once. Its important in having a perfect kitchen cabinet.

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Unlimited Discounted Offers To Get Now.

Click here
http://kemimulticolour..com/2015/07/unlimited-discounted-offers-to-get-now.html?m=1

Call now 08184870007

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Unlimited Discounted Offers To Get Now.

http://kemimulticolour..com/2015/07/unlimited-discounted-offers-to-get-now.html?m=1

Get 25% discounted price to all Interior decoraing service

Plaster of Paris (POP) jobs for as low as N2,450 per square meter with material.
Incredibly Unique and Gorgeous Designs. New and Uncommon designs.

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Happy Weekend

Make your home beautiful with wonderful wallpapers and more by letting us fix this for you professionally and at a reasonable price.

Olutola Olukemi
CEO. Multicolour Interiordezine
79684B85

Re: Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
These 3D Panel Wallclock will beat ur Imagination.
How cool will it be If your visitors are swept off their feet because of your sweet Interior decoration.
For inquiries, Call 08138876286
Payment on delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control / Land Sale @ An Estate Opposite RCCG Camp Gate & Along Ofada Road / Landlords In Rivers State Controlling Floods By Digging Trench (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.