Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite (25838 Views)

Brimstone Golden Concept / Who Else Got This Interview Invitation From Brimstone Golden Concepts / Lite Global Concept Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by Housecare: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Our hiring committee has reviewed your resume and would like to meet with you in person. We are
particularly interested in your qualifications and experience, therefore we want to discuss how you feel it might complement our plant.
We are scheduling interviews with applicants for Monday, April 13th by 9:30am. If you are
able to meet with us on that day, please call 08189419954 or email yshegzy@yahoo.com to reserve a time. If Monday is inconvenient, feel free to make other arrangements with us. All interviews will be held in BRIMSTONE GOLDEN CONCEPT 71c AllenĀ  Avenue, nikky Africana Plaza (3RD FLOOR,SUITE 32)First bank bus stop,opposite UBA bank ikeja,Lagos. . We look forward to meeting with you...plz house any info abt this coy?

1 Like

Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by Housecare: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Na wah ooo.nobody know dem, no comment at all
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by ife4luv21(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2015
nah scam ooo....I receive a mail from dem last Thursday to come for interview on Friday last WK.... I did go for d interview buh I couldn't locate d address... I called d number deh gave me n said we shld reschedule d interview to dis wk ... I ask where is dia office,he couldn't answer ...
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
I heard them be scam...maybe GNLD...next you want better info...post ur request on List of Fake companies thread...there you'll quickly get ur response...
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by Deehermjay: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2015
pls is Brimstone global concept real cos I just got their message DAT I should come for an interview 2maoo, plls let me know
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by Saraha1(f): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Deehermjay:
pls is Brimstone global concept real cos I just got their message DAT I should come for an interview 2maoo, plls let me know

Well is a matter of choice.if you know you can afford 20k to give them and if you know you have all the time in the whole world to listen to how their MD do travel out of the country and the kind of food his being serve while on first flat ,then you can go. If you know you can go out to market drugs and other drugs for them,
A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by adebrightayo(f): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nawa o just received dia text now.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by omoeshorhoday: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pls sum1 shuld enlighten me wat ar dey into
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by jaiye4love: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
pls did you go there or who can tell me what they do precisely
adebrightayo:
Nawa o just received dia text now.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by DiamondVictor: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
@Ify4luv21....its not a scam as many put it...a wrong impression has been created in the minds of many people. You coluldnt locate the address because you didn't make proper inquiry. For clarification purposes, the address is suit 70c 3rd floor, Nikky Africana Plaza opposite UBA bank, first bank bus stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Call 07017113520 for more information.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by emeh5(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2015
smileyIt's not scammers.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2015
pls people, brimestone are GNLD people...they sent me a message 2months ago...my friend told me they were GNLD but i never believed until we "strolled" down to toyin street ( thank God i stay in ikeja axis) we found out they were original GNLD people...one week later they still sent me a message but from another number with referral code...na by force?
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Na gnld oo..i had personal experience with them...
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by profbabatunde: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
omoeshorhoday:
Pls sum1 shuld enlighten me wat ar dey into
They are into Human Resources and Executive Training
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by profbabatunde: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
DiamondVictor:
@Ify4luv21....its not a scam as many put it...a wrong impression has been created in the minds of many people. You coluldnt locate the address because you didn't make proper inquiry. For clarification purposes, the address is suit 70c 3rd floor, Nikky Africana Plaza opposite UBA bank, first bank bus stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Call 07017113520 for more information.

God bless u Victor
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by hopyroll(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
pls my people, how true is this info? bcoz I just got their mssg that I should come for interview on Monday....... but one thing I bliv is that, aptitude test should come b4 interview......can u pls enlighten me on this info pals?
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by palladin: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
From the comments here t'seems they are real.

1 Share

Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by viqSmallz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
DiamondVictor:

pls bro quit lying ...haba...de are gnld dudes...if u can do gnld mata...u can go...to me de are scam like d odas...I ve been dere bfor

1 Like

Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by juwwylove(f): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Y are this GMLD people doing like this for goodness sake? Imagine I was also sent a message to come for interview tomorrow Monday, they sent like 4tests with different phone numbers. Thanks to u guys oooo for the information.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by Ismahael: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2016
The Management of BRIMSTONE GOLDEN CONCEPT Hereby invited you for an INTERVIEW on Monday 11/01/2016 Time 9am,Venue Nikky Africana plaza 3rd floor 70c Allen Avenue Ikeja, opposite Uba office,come along with you CV AND A PASSPORT-PHOTOGRAPH, HR 07062344272. Please guys, I need perfect information about ds company, are they real!!!!
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by Saraha1(f): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=Ismahael post=41803091]The Management of BRIMSTONE GOLDEN CONCEPT Hereby invited you for an INTERVIEW on Monday 11/01/2016 Time 9am,Venue Nikky Africana plaza 3rd floor 70c Allen Avenue Ikeja, opposite Uba office,come along with you CV AND A PASSPORT-PHOTOGRAPH, HR 07062344272. Please guys, I need perfect. information about ds company, are they real!!!!
[/quote. ]. pls Which school did you graduated from? Can't believe after all what had being said, you are still asking if they fake .

1 Like

Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by prittieb1(f): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2016
they are gnld, av bin dere 4 interview once n wasted my precious time, money n stressed me. pls b very careful o
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by cruzlaw: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
I just came back from an interview at brimstone.. ikeja.. after all the motivational speech they gave.. it all came down to collection of cash.. what kind of country is this that we have to pay to get jobs.. this sucks really..

1 Like

Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by yemmight(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
cruzlaw:
I just came back from an interview at brimstone.. ikeja.. after all the motivational speech they gave.. it all came down to collection of cash.. what kind of country is this that we have to pay to get jobs.. this sucks really..

They are not given you job. They rather will drain you. If you receive an invitation for interview you should read carefully. Any organization who calls you and include a number that you can call, it a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by zoomman(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
If you wanna waste your time and money, I advise you to go, if not just find something productive to do.....
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by cruzlaw: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ohk.. I've done my research and found out that they're not scams after all. There are various MLM companies right now and brimstone is a partner with neolife which we all know. The only fault these people make is that they don't tell people why they are invited instead they use job interview to lure them in, spoiling their name in the process. That's the mistake GNLD made and have spoilt their name. My point is, they should tell people why they're bin invited so they can know what they're getting into. Very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by seyiarts: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
i just received dis nw,plsss it is true?
The Board Management at BRIMESTONE LTD NIG, Shortlisted your name for job interview. We have found your qualification relatively fit for the vacancies in our company . You are hereby invited for screening at the head office .
VENUE: NO 70C, Last floor, NICKKY AFRICANA PLAZA, OPP U B A BNK ,Frst BNK BUSTOP,ALLEN AVENUE, IKEJA.
TIME: 9am DATE:Thur ,24th of March, 2016.
Note:file code (LSR/B2812146)....
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by falansa: 1:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Thanks NL... Just received their message now too
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
tank u house, i just got their mail about their nonsense interview, if not nairaland i would hv shippishly waste my last kobo their
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by hopeka(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
GNLD things,pls guys run 4 ur life n dn't look back else u change to salt.they wil waste ur time wit motivational talk as if u'r in a sermon then conclude it wit offering, thats their usual 18k-20k.they wil even force u to stay if u want to leave as if they r kidnapping u without ransom.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by nkemjacob2(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
I just received the sms they sent to me. Dis interview is fake. We shud b able to identify job scam. Job interview wey no tell u wetin u apply is fake. No address.
Re: Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite by Nwanieke(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2016
Sequel to your application, you are hereby shortlisted for an interview at brimstone golden concepts by 9am on Monday 9th may, 2016 @ 70c nikky africana Plaza 3rd floor, opposite UBA, first bank bus stop, Allen Avenue, ikeja. Come with your CV. HRM-0807528-0313... Please is this message genuine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin / NYSC Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.