Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Revealed: How 45 Years Old GTB Staff Overcome Premature expulsion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Revealed: How 45 Years Old GTB Staff Overcome Premature expulsion (765 Views)

How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? / How To Boost Your Sex Energy And Overcome Premature Ejaculation With Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How 45 Years Old GTB Staff Overcome Premature expulsion by ecurepre(m): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2015
All You Should Know About Premature Ejaculation

Many things have been said about premature ejaculation, some might be true while some are far from the truth. Today I want to demystify all the facts and myths about premature ejaculation just to dispel few of such myths and debunk them and the same time state the actual facts for your help.
Fact Number 1: Premature ejaculation must be associated to some underlying disease
Premature ejaculation is not a disease, nor is it an illness nor does it indicate the presence of any underlying infection, but it absolutely exists in the form of medical analysis. Mostly it is as a result of emotional issues that cause premature ejaculation and not physical ones.
Fact Number 2: I can last longer if I stop visualizing about sexy stuff
Even though many people will recommend this method of disruption and diverting yourself, in truth it has worked only for some people and for others it doesn’t work. In short, you cannot use this technique as a solution. Rather it will reduce your feeling of feeling the sexual pleasure. If you want to be in charge of premature ejaculation, you have to give attention to your body and learn to control your urge, instead of just diverting yourself. With a little bit of practice, you will be able to do it and enjoy full physical satisfaction.
Fact Number 3: some are born with it, some aren’t
This is an additional saga I would like to demystify. The capacity to manage premature ejaculation isn’t an inborn quality; those who are able to do it have previous masturbatory experiences or may have practiced self control with the help of previous bed partners. You have to understand that ejaculation is just like urination and you should practice controlling premature ejaculation just the way you control your urge to urinate.
Fact Number 4: you will be called a premature ejaculator when you cum in a few minutes
This is not totally true. In many medical definitions there is a specific time limit and if you ejaculate within that you will be termed a premature ejaculator but to analyze this problem, there are many other signs to be taken into account. Numerous explanation of premature ejaculation do not include time limits.
Fact Number 5: this sexual dysfunction has no solution
On the opposite, with a little bit of follow-up, greater part of the men learn to control their premature ejaculation on their own and there is just no need of any kind of medical involvement or drugs. You can read up the internet or take advice from other men to learn these methods.
Fact Number 6: I can treat premature ejaculation with pills
You should take route to behavioral ways to control this sexual dysfunction. You cannot treat premature ejaculation with pills as there are no NAFDAC approved pills as such. But in the internet you will find several drugs to treat premature ejaculation, but you don’t need to waste money on them.
See how 45 Years Old GTB staff Overcome Premature Ejaculation without drug Click Here=>>[http://www.ecureprematureejaculation.com][http://www.ecureprematureejaculation.com/ms1/26/ ]

Re: Revealed: How 45 Years Old GTB Staff Overcome Premature expulsion by Jetjacky(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2015
undecided are you trying to corrupt our children? grin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With 4 Arms And Legs Worshipped As Deity In India (graphics) / This Man’s Goal Of Looking Like The Hulk Almost Cost Him His Arms / Things You Didn’t Know Caused Acne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.