Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! (6306 Views)

Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well / No Heaven No Hell Would You Still Be Good / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2015
This message is not to the muslims alone but also to the backsliding christians or christians in name alone. Jesus is the gate to heaven and without him, you can not enter.
There was a revelation lately showing that even people in the church couldnt rapturise when the trumpet sound, talk alone muslims who do not believe in the true existence of Jesus.
Muslims, hear! If you do not believe in Jesus, you can not get into the paradise and stop deceiving yourselves with killing christians make you get to paradise, it is a lie designed in diamond for you to believe. There is nothing to 'enjoy' in that religion called Islam. Even Scholars of Islam made me understand that the writers of quran made mistakes writing the quran for making Jesus name more appearing that Mohammed's name. The quran made me understand that Jesus is the word of God and word of God is the creator making Jesus the creator, then why won't you serve the creator?
Jihadists of the world that came in contact with Christ made us understand the 'uselessness' of Jihad and it's supporters. Islam would soon be a religion of the Past and believe me, God will come take his own people! Repent before it is too late!
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by 1trillionlikes: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2015
NO Jesus, No Heaven. simple

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Rilwayne001 grin grin

Come and see what this Christian is saying, Please tell him that without prophet Mohammed(Saw) he won't make heaven too... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2015
I beg you to accept Christ before it is too late. It is damn true! U cnt jux enter without Him and infact, the devil is rejoicing over the souls of over 1.5 billion people....hell

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by espn(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Rilwayne001 grin grin

Come and see what this Christian is saying, Please tell him that without prophet Mohammed(Saw) he won't make heaven too... cheesy

mohammed is just a prophet.. he can't determine ur heaven or not.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Rilwayne001: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Rilwayne001 grin grin

The OP is another deluded xtian grin grin

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by januzaj(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2015
espn:
mohammed is just a prophet.. he can't determine ur heaven or not.
Jesus too na prophet na

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Nairalane: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Christ Died And Ressurected. He Has The Life He Can Give To Others. Moreso, He's The Life. Nobody Among The Other Prophet Can Give Life because They All Died. Chris Gave Them Hope.

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Hahaha. This op is very funny. I love jesus evn more than you but I don't need jesus in my life oooo as a saviour ooooo. Please hear me oooo. I worship the God of moses, Abraham, jesus and Muhammad and all the prophets (peace be upon them). The OP is a learner. Hahaahahaaa cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:
Hahaha. This op is very funny. I love jesus evn more than you but I don't need jesus in my life oooo as a saviour ooooo. Please hear me oooo. I worship the God of moses, Abraham, jesus and Muhammad and all the prophets (peace be upon them). The OP is a learner. Hahaahahaaa cheesy
who is God of Moses? Christ is the God of Moses and befre Abraham was, he is and will forever be! Christ is the one that gave us hope. Please, God of Moses,Abraham, Isaac couldnt have come to the earth if that was the end

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Blazinraj01(f): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Who told you Muslims don't believe in the existence of Jesus? You guys will just be ranting about over what you barely have knowledge about. undecided

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Hardeysolution:

By
tonychristopher

Jesus is not God, He is God manifestation in Human form then, God gave him a name above all name so he took up our human form and no one have the capacity to see lord, we worship GOD and use JESUS as a medium to worship him, we bless HIS HOLY NAME and as you know death is part of Human nature so JESUS TOOK IT UP TO TEACH US THAT WE CAN DEFEAT DEATH ALSO by in dying we live eternally
That was a post by one of your brother who tried to make me believe jesus Christ isn't God. Why don't you and him iron out your differences before you preach to me. Your house is on fire and you want to quench mine. Hia.... Lol

www.nairaland.com/2235053/did-jesus-died-sin-which/4#32476231
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Who told you Muslims don't believe in the existence of Jesus? You guys will just be ranting about over what you barely have knowledge about. undecided

Just leave him for me. I have his medicine right here.

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Blazinraj01:
i am not saying u dnt believe in him but do u accept him? U knw he exists but in ur life is he der??
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:

That was a post by one of your brother who tried to make me believe jesus Christ isn't God. Why don't you and him iron out your differences before you preach to me. Your house is on fire and you want to quench mine. Hia.... Lol

www.nairaland.com/2235053/did-jesus-died-sin-which/4#32476231
how precious would it have been if you pple really understand. Jesus is God and he is the being of God, why not go through your update again and check for yurself! He is God and God he is!
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:
even the devil believe in jesud more than you, God gave power to the name that is above every other name the nsme is Jesus, that why miracle don't exist in a muslim home because they don't believe in the miraculous name of Jesus.

All the names you mention were Jew with the exception of muhammed,why? When did the covenant of prophethood go to the Arab? Infacte there is no prove that muhammed is in the lineage of ishmael.

2 Likes

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Blazinraj01(f): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Hardeysolution:
i am not saying u dnt believe in him but do u accept him? U knw he exists but in ur life is he der??
I believe in his existence and I accept He is a prophet but not my God.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Blazinraj01(f): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:

Just leave him for me. I have his medicine right here.
I will but if he says anything 'interesting', I'll gladly give him my opinion.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Blazinraj01:
the devil believe in Him more than you.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by spinna: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
ok o.. if you choose you choose ... but listen to your heart and even your minds which must be warning you ... if you inwardly gloat at the slaughter and murder of innocents,then u have made yr choice

yr mind must tell you smthng is wrong wth so many dying from yr religion-even more Muslims die than Christians. The creator can't be behind the destruction of his own creation.

Christians are not better, only they have accepted him because he's here for ALL humanity you are all welcome !

God help us all
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Blazinraj01(f): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
the devil believe in Him more than you.
Really? I didn't know that.
Muslims believe Jesus is coming back.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
even the devil believe in jesud more than you, God gave power to the name that is above every other name the nsme is Jesus, that why miracle don't exist in a muslim home because they don't believe in the miraculous name of Jesus.

All the names you mention were Jew with the exception of muhammed,why? When did the covenant of prophethood go to the Arab? Infacte there is no prove that muhammed is in the lineage of ishmael.
My medicine is for people who are ready to listen not for you. For you there isn't any drug for you. Your faith is in God's hands. Go and join your ifean and others to continue attacking Islam. You are better in that aspect not in defending your faith
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Really? I didn't know that.
Muslims believe Jesus is coming back.
Jesus is coming back to do what? What about Allah only prophet muhammed?

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:

My medicine is for people who are ready to listen not for you. For you there isn't any drug for you. Your faith is in God's hands. Go and join your ifean and others to continue attacking Islam. You are better in that aspect not in defending your faith
give people medicine? Do you want to give what you don't have?

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Hardeysolution:
how precious would it have been if you pple really understand. Jesus is God and he is the being of God, why not go through your update again and check for yurself! He is God and God he is!
Am sure you aren't blind. Did you miss the part where he said jesus isn't God
It's obvious you didn't get my message. My point is, even though you claim to be inspired by one holy spirit to understand the word of God, you still can't all decide the personality of jesus. So my advice is before you come here telling me how jesus is God, tell your brothers first. When you have all uniformly agreed on that, you can start your evangelism so we can know what we are tackling.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Let me predict what would happen in this thread. A certain user called malvisguy212 or his friends would go and copy paste certain trash about Islam that have been dealt with already. Actually they are late already. They should be doing it now.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Blazinraj01(f): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus is coming back to do what? What about Allah only prophet muhammed?
To complete his ministry which is to restore law and order on earth and defeat Dajjal. You know what He would be coming back as radical muslim kiss
Prophet Muhammad isn't coming back because it isn't in his mission and prophet Muhammad is late and he is in his grave like all other prophet worshipping God everyday.
Jesus on the other hand didn't die (he wasn't crucified and didn't die for your sins) but was raised to heavens and he has been there all this while awaiting his return. tongue
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:

Am sure you aren't blind. Did you miss the part where he said jesus isn't God
It's obvious you didn't get my message. My point is, even though you claim to be inspired by one holy spirit to understand the word of God, you still can't all decide the personality of jesus. So my advice is before you come here telling me how jesus is God, tell your brothers first. When you have all uniformly agreed on that, you can start your evangelism so we can know what we are tackling.
Jesus is God, and he is Lord. Don' you remember the egg illustration
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Blazinraj01(f): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:
Let me predict what would happen in this thread. A certain user called malvisguy212 or his friends would go and copy paste certain trash about Islam that have been dealt with already. Actually they are late already. They should be doing it now.
Lool. He is already doing that.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Jesus is the way the truth and the life. He is the Alpha and the Omega. Perish not you people! Accept him today... U've been brainwashed that nothing seems right...making u fundamentalists to the extent of killing!
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Blazinraj01(f): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Jesus is the way the truth and the life. He is the Alpha and the Omega. Perish not you people! Accept him today... U've been brainwashed that nothing seems right...making u fundamentalists to the extent of killing!
You should see this Hindi movie Pk, it will give you another view to religion and the world as a whole.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Jesus is God, and he is Lord. Don' you remember the egg illustration
Oh my God. You haven't been listening. Please read my post again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived / Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.