Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. (11070 Views)

BREAKING: ALEX OTTI DECLARED GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor / ‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2015
phantom:
really?? Are you sure? You call a man playing with the big boys at the federal level a loser You must be joking.

Did u no see how he's woefully lost his home? Don't be blinded bros

2 Likes

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by cy4cent(f): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2015
engrsyer:
Dakuku an Ijaw man who tried to impeach an Ijaw President in the House of Reps by colliding with the West which the Ijaws had been clamouring for and Wike who tried to protect the Ijaw President, Who's more Ijaw between Dakuku and Wike? My bro stop crying over spilled milk and accept defeat and move on.

is it about Ijaw or about moving the state forward?
they knew the best candidate but allowed sentiments blind fold them,
it's a pity!!!
I will not even like the tribunal to cancel that election, let them leave him,
wike has won whether by hook or crook,
but the slavery from pej that state will undergo,
nobody will tell them the mistakes the made in their choice.
we will all see them crying out soon.
watch out!!!!!!
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by frankyychiji(f): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2015
dayo23:
na this kind minority thread them dey see you

PDP..........Failure!!
And what are you doing on a minority thread? Mofo!

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Rivers in the one chance.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by phantom(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

This is WISDOM! Words of the Wise
with oil selling at $50/barrel? grin grin
When wikes boys ask you for boxers and singlet tax,you best pay up.

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by DeCleff(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2015
cocokiller1:
it's my state too
I'm talking 4rm my own perspective
under amaechi's rule
nothing specific or unusual happened
I stl pay 150 to go to mile1
uve made ur point I concur ok

Chei! U mean nothing specific or significant happened under Ameachi?

God! Ameachi is not a saint but he did his best in Rivers state and we the grateful ones will always be grateful to God for making him a governor.

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2015
phantom:
with oil selling at $50/barrel? grin grin
When wikes boys ask you for boxers and singlet tax,you best pay up.

Look beyond tax my brother. He's not gonna be the first. Taxation is allowed. Ask fasola

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by phantom(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Look beyond tax my brother. He's not gonna be the first. Taxation is allowed. Ask fasola
okay o! No wahala.
Rivers don enter one chance!
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by cocokiller1(f): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2015
DeCleff:

Ok, let me explain to u why that problem couldn't be resolved.

Ameachi was a speaker of the state assembly for 8 good years before he became a governor. So, u must agree with that he knew his position as an elected governor of the state. Do u then expect him to surrender his office to mama peace? Why would mama peace want to control an elected governor? The Ameachi we know will never accept such. So, that was how it all started and Wike became her foot soldier to fight Ameachi.

As long as u are not doing mama peace bidding, u automatically became a target. Ex governor of Bayelsa fell out of favour because he refused to waste bilions on a hotel project which ex governor Alams started before he was impeached which paved way for GEJ to become governor . And as governor of the state he didn't carry the project along but want Timipre Silva to carry on the project.

Now if GEJ & PEJ so much love Bayelsa state why can't they complete that project instead mama peace started her own multi bilion naira hotel very closed to the one her husband abandoned when he was governor.

So, if u were Ameachi, will u surrender ur office to such person?
dear don't explain to me o
cos m so not buying ur gist defending amaechi
to make things easier 4 him ehn
jst go to any local tv station in ph nd air ur opinion to d masses o
mayb other people might reconsider him but not people 4rm waterside areas

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2015
phantom:
really?? Are you sure? You call a man playing with the big boys at the federal level a loser You must be joking.

In politics, you're as valuable as the crowd you pull..

What will he gain in the center? Highest he'll be made SGF and he'll appoint one or 2 ministers..

He and his ministers can be sacked any day.. The appointments is the Icing that covers the shitty cake..

Now here's the shitty cake..

In the center, he'll be a general without foot soldiers.

His electoral value to APC right now is a just a Lil higher than Obiagelli's

And Considering that he won't be in control of Rivers state's huge treasury for long, his value is above to nosedive
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by DeCleff(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

Lemme Educate you a Lil..

Amaechi's alleged problem with PEJ is just a front.. The real fight has always been between Amaechi and Wike. And the Problem has always been Wike's gubernatorial ambition.

Every other things were just shenanigans

Wike governorship ambition wasn't the problem rather it was a strategy to not only reclaim power but to compensate wike for fighting Ameachi.

PEJ wants to control R/S so since she couldn't achieve that under Ameachi, she fought against him to unseat him but she failed. So, her plan B became to install Wike as governor
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by pazienza(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Wike and Fayose should be the new faces of PDP. Dude too strong and would stand whatever APC might bring their ways

True! It's almost like they are twin brothers. They should go for paternal DNA test. *grins*
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by cocokiller1(f): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Funnicator:
uncompleted projects everywhere. grin your moniker suppose be amae amaechikiller undecided grin amaechi no sabi settle case jor. He get woman heart. But I think he desired federal power more than he loved his own kin, if not he would have settled issues with people from his place.
see evn wen dey had issues I swear people dwn ere insullted patience o
nobi small
mayb as him see say him don get small support nai make him take d thing too far
but I can't say same 4 nw
mayb they heard her voice nd saw reasons with her as to y she acted d way she did
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by pazienza(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

What will he gain in the center? Highest he'll be made SGF and he'll appoint one or 2 ministers..

He and his ministers can be sacked any day.. The appointments is the Icing that covers the shitty cake..

And Considering that he won't be in control of Rivers state's huge treasury for long, his value is above to nosedive

Haha! Wetin Obiagelli do you nah.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2015
People seem to forget that during that Amaechi's scintillating first term, Wike was Chief of Staff, Government House. He was Amaechi's right hand man, his confidant.. He was Mr Fix it..

Let's assume that he has no leadership quality like you guys want us to believe, He must have learnt one or two things during that four years..
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

You nor well oh. You are right though Amaechi is the bigger loser in the rivers election

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

Haha! Wetin Obiagelli do you nah.

She's my favorite Female APC fan here on Nairaland

Caseless is my Favorite Male APC fan
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by DeCleff(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

One word!!!!

Greed..

For me, Amaechi is one of the biggest losers of this 2015 Elections..

What he gained at the center is nothing compared to what he lost at home

Ameachi never lost anything at home. Don't worry after may 29 all fuckups must treated according to the law.

Ameachi with federal might will make life a living hell for Wike for the tribunal will cancel the election that brought him to power.

U will not enjoy legality through illegality
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
What happened in Rivers yesterday is a shame to all sane people worldwide. Rivers election will be cancelled. I'm so sure if it. The evidence and video recordings of massive thumb printing. and bloodletting trickling in are overwhelming.
Bros, whether "thumb printing" or "bloodletting", APC is virtually non existent in Rivers. Do you think Amaechi can win even councilorship election in Rivers under APC
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

You nor well oh. You are right though Amaechi is the bigger loser in the rivers election

APC used him carelessly, the way a toddler plays with a new toy until it's worn out, then he dumps it..

I hope they don't give him an even more epic dumping.. cheesy

I haven't had the chance to congratulate you and your APC..

Well played..
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:

Your only hatred for Ameachi is that he supported Buhari and left PDP. Ameachi remain the best governor in Rivers state since 99. The election is going to be cancel by the tribunal and a new election will be conducted during Buhari presidency by then GEJ and mama piss will be regular citizens with no influence while Ameachi will be one of the most influencial man in Abuja. There is no way Wike can win in a free and fair election.
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

You're very funny!... No election will be cancelled, Even If it happens, Wike will still win. Bros, If election is held a million times in Rivers, pdp will always win.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2015
DeCleff:

Ameachi never lost anything at home. Don't worry after may 29 all fuckups must treated according to the law.

Ameachi with federal might will make life a living hell for Wike for the tribunal will cancel the election that brought him to power

U will not enjoy legality through illegality

You're suggesting a role rehearsal? After all Amaechi's cry of intimidation with federal might, you want him to use the Federal might to intimidate wike? Such hypocrisy won't go unnoticed.

What has federal might got to do with tribunal?
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2015
willyo:
How did ur baba won the Presidential elections?
Help me ask him o
Mentorandfriend answer the question...
Hypocrisy!!
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

APC used him carelessly, the way a toddler plays with a new toy until it's worn out, then he dumps it..

I hope they don't give him an even more epic dumping.. cheesy

I haven't had the chance to congratulate you and your APC..

Well played..
Thanks jare. The tide could turn if apc makes him petroleum minister.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

Ceaseless is my Favorite Male APC fan
Its Caseless not "ceaseless" smiley
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2015
DeCleff:

Wike governorship ambition wasn't the problem rather it was a strategy to not only reclaim power but to compensate wike for fighting Ameachi.

PEJ wants to control R/S so since she couldn't achieve that under Ameachi, she fought against him to unseat him but she failed. So, her plan B became to install Wike as governor

OK!!!

Lemme break it down for you...

When the going was good, Wike has always to succeed Amaechi and he has never hidden it..

Amaechi all of a sudden came up with the idea that the uplands have been in power for 16 years, that it's time for the riverline.

The reason he came up with this, wasn't clear and is still not clear.. But you and I know it wasn't all about equity. If he was interested in equity, he would have let someone from the riverline area to succeed sir Peter Odili.

The most plausible reason was that he wants to be Rivers godfather.. but he knows he can't achieve that with a Wike who by the virtue of being Chief of Staff for 4 years, was the governor's unseen hand and his sagacity left him virtually in control of PDP structure in Rivers State.

Ask yourself this question, is PEJ, the few billions she might steal and the sycophancy that feeds her ego enough reason for Amaechi to leave PDP and champion the defeat of his friend GEJ, a man he fought so gallantly for when Yar adua died?

If that truly is his reason, then he's one big fool
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Thanks jare. The tide could turn if apc makes him petroleum minister.

And you and I know Jagaban won't let that happen..

SeverusSnape:

Its Caseless not "ceaseless" smiley

Oh thanks..

was a typographical error
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by biafransoul: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

One word!!!!

Greed..

So true. He was left a man without a base, without a home, despised and cursed by his people. What a tragedy! His new found friends in Abuja and Lagos would soon remind him who exactly he is; a traitor of no reasonable value. Smh
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Raiders: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

One word!!!!

Greed..

how is Ameachi the biggest loser? APC is now the biggest political party in Nigeria and control about 70% of states in Nigeria. Ameachi is now among the national leaders in APC and will have more influence than Wike and GEJ in Nigeria politics. Besides, The election in Rivers will be cancel if Wike is declare winner by the courts. There will be no more mama piss or GEJ for Wike when a rerun election is order by the tribunal then you will know the influence of Ameachi. He who laugh last the laugh best. Ameachi is going to have the final laugh.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2015
biafransoul:

So true. He was left a man without a base, without a home, despised and cursed by his people. What a tragedy! His new found friends in Abuja and Lagos would soon remind him who exactly he is; a traitor of no reasonable value. Smh

Just like Sir Peter Odili before him.. SMH
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:
how is Ameachi the biggest loser? APC is now the biggest political party in Nigeria and control about 70% of states in Nigeria. Ameachi is now among the national leaders in APC and will have more influence than Wike and GEJ in Nigeria politics. Besides, The election in Rivers will be cancel if Wike is declare winner by the courts. There will be no more mama piss or GEJ for Wike when a rerun election is order by the tribunal then you will know the influence of Ameachi. He who laugh last the laugh best. Ameachi is going to have the final laugh.

You seems so sure the court will sack Wike?

Where's this conviction coming from?
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Caseless: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

Caseless is my Favorite Male APC fan
oga, I have been looking for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death / Biafra ; Protesters Are Marching To British Embassy In Abuja. PICTURES. / Shakeup As INEC Redeploys Five Recs, Four Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.