Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. (11072 Views)

BREAKING: ALEX OTTI DECLARED GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor / ‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Raiders: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

You seems so sure the court will sack Wike?

Where's this conviction coming from?
lol. APC now control the courts and system. They are now in power so its no longer business as usual for PDP. Also its wrong for you to compare Sir Peter Odili and Ameachi. Ameachi is always going to be relevant in Nigeria politics unlike Odili who had to fight court cases when he left government house. Its not yet over for APC in Rivers. They might have lost the battle today but they will win the final war when Buhari take over.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Caseless: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Its Caseless not "ceaseless" smiley
hahahahahahahaha thank u oooo. Obayaya don forget me sef and na my guy ooo. Severu, how d election nau? I seriously need rivers and imo .

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
oga, I have been looking for u.

You weren't looking hard enough tongue
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by helpee(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:
lol. APC now control the courts and system. They are now in power so its no longer business as usual for PDP. Also its wrong for you to compare Sir Peter Odili and Ameachi. Ameachi is always going to be relevant in Nigeria politics unlike Odili who had to fight court cases when he left government house. Its not yet over for APC in Rivers. They might have lost the battle today but they will win the final war when Buhari take over.
so you mean buhari is going to be writing judgement in his room and just hand it over to the judges to go and read it yet you say this is democracy. Under PDP controlled courts, APC won so many court cases yet you now assume that once buhari takes over the judges must do whatever he .
wants. You think this is dictatorship?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by SeverusSnape(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
hahahahahahahaha thank u oooo. Obayaya don forget me sef and na my guy ooo. Severu, how d election nau? I seriously need rivers and imo .
Bros, You'll definitely lose Rivers, As for Imo, I don't know o.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Caseless: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

You weren't looking hard enough tongue
I did.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Caseless: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, You'll definitely lose Rivers, As for Imo, I don't know o.
fvck!
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
I did.

Where were you looking?

In the ladies room?
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Caseless: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

Where were you looking?

In the ladies room?
yeah. I knw u love ladies s lot.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Raiders: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
helpee:
so you mean buhari is going to be writing judgement in his room and just hand it over to the judges to go and read it yet you say this is democracy. Under PDP controlled courts, APC won so many court cases yet you now assume that once buhari takes over the judges must do whatever he .
wants. You think this is dictatorship?
its not a matter of dictatorship. Its a matter of doing the right thing because there were lots of irregularities in Rivers and Akwa Ibom state. Elections in those 2 states are going to be cancel because PDP no longer have anyway to influence the tribunal because Buhari will be president when tribunal start seating. No governor like Fayose or BY governor can go and intimidate or slap a tribunal judge for doing his job during Buhari presidency. It is no longer business as usual for pdp again. Besides that everybody know elections were rig in rivers state by Wike and mama Piss
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by kodlins(f): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:

Your only hatred for Ameachi is that he supported Buhari and left PDP. Ameachi remain the best governor in Rivers state since 99. The election is going to be cancel by the tribunal and a new election will be conducted during Buhari presidency by then GEJ and mama piss will be regular citizens with no influence while Ameachi will be one of the most influencial man in Abuja. There is no way Wike can win in a free and fair election.

It's not because he left PDP, everybody has right to political affiliation. I was one of those who loved Ameachi even after his fall out. But after much observation, I discovered he was not a man to align with. His lack of tact and decorum is second to non. I watched on NTA the 1st time he hosted GMB in the stadium how he poured venom on GEJ. Have you read about his monorail project? Rivers state people are justified in their hatred.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by solreb: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
What happened in Rivers yesterday is a shame to all sane people worldwide. Rivers election will be cancelled. I'm so sure if it. The evidence and video recordings of massive thumb printing. and bloodletting trickling in are overwhelming.
You are very right. Traditionally in SS, Rivers stare, inclusive PDP has been used to writing election results without no true election taking place. Now that there is a vibrant opposition on ground in APC, both in Rivers and Akwa Ibom, that is why there are lots of violence because it wad not business as usual. APC may win in both states should PDP allow a free and fair election.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by helpee(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:
its not a matter of dictatorship. Its a matter of doing the right thing because there were lots of irregularities in Rivers and Akwa Ibom state. Elections in those 2 states are going to be cancel because PDP no longer have anyway to influence the tribunal because Buhari will be president when tribunal start seating. No governor like Fayose or BY governor can go and intimidate or slap a tribunal judge for doing his job during Buhari presidency. It is no longer business as usual for pdp again. Besides that everybody know elections were rig in rivers state by Wike and mama Piss
so if fayose slaps a judge with his immunity , what will buhari do? Command him to prison or get him impeached without the support of the house. So you think if jonathan want to contest the sham you call election in kano that returned 2million votes for buhari You think he has no case? Jonathan is just a peaceful man. The card reader refused to accredit him a record six times in the presence of the whole world.
..i mean number one citizen. Is that not enough evidence at the tribunal that the election is a sham. APC is a bad loser. The only states that PDP won are rigged while all the toddlers voting in the north is a norm. Thank God for jonathan. If it were to be obasanjo, kano, katsina elections will be cancelled and nothing will happen. You will kill yourself then go to court and remain there
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Raiders: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodlins:

It's not because he left PDP, everybody has right to political affiliation. I was one of those who loved Ameachi even after his fall out. But after much observation, I discovered he was not a man to align with. His lack of tact and decorum is second to non. I watched on NTA the 1st time he hosted GMB in the stadium how he poured venom on GEJ. Have you read about his monorail project? Rivers state people are justified in their hatred.
Ameachi might not have the best character or personality but he remains the best governor in the whole ND due to his achievements as a governor. I have always supported Ameachi even when he was in PDP. I used to live in PH during Odili, Omehia and Ameachi governorship and Ameachi remain the best governor in Rivers state since 99. Besides what major project did GEJ achieved for Rivers state in the last 6 yrs as president. Mama Piss is the reason why Ameachi left pdp. GEJ should have learn how to control his wife.

Ameachi has a great plan and vision for Rivers state and the monorail and the new PH city plan was one of them. There is no way he can complete the monorail project in his tenure.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:
I lived in Rivers state during both Odili and Ameachi governorship. Ameachi governorship was more safe with less cultism. Rivers state was the capital of cultism during Odili tenure and there was no week that people were not killed during Odili tenure. Ameachi remains the best Rivers governor
How sure are you wike will not outperform him? If wike bleeps up he will b elected out too.. so keep ur calm bro.. if Ambode bleeps up fashola works we will kick him out too....
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by kodlins(f): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oh Please. The monorail which terminates in the bush? After plunging the state in bad debt. Do you know how many billion dollars that was released from stare coffers for a project we were ripe
Where will you get the Megawatts to run the rails? How many KM of road did he construct. I don't expect you to mention Omehia because he barely governed the state and was mired in battle in his short stay.
Raiders:
Ameachi might not have the best character or personality but he remains the best governor in the whole ND due to his achievements as a governor. I have always supported Ameachi even when he was in PDP. I used to live in PH during Odili, Omehia and Ameachi governorship and Ameachi remain the best governor in Rivers state since 99. Besides what major project did GEJ achieved for Rivers state in the last 6 yrs as president. Mama Piss is the reason why Ameachi left pdp. GEJ should have learn how to control his wife.

Ameachi has a great plan and vision for Rivers state and the monorail and the new PH city plan was one of them. There is no way he can complete the monorail project in his tenure.
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Raiders: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
helpee:
so if fayose slaps a judge with his immunity , what will buhari do? Command him to prison or get him impeached without the support of the house. So you think if jonathan want to contest the sham you call election in kano that returned 2million votes for buhari You think he has no case? Jonathan is just a peaceful man. The card reader refused to accredit him a record six times in the presence of the whole world.
..i mean number one citizen. Is that not enough evidence at the tribunal that the election is a sham. APC is a bad loser. The only states that PDP won are rigged while all the toddlers voting in the north is a norm. Thank God for jonathan. If it were to be obasanjo, kano, katsina elections will be cancelled and nothing will happen. You will kill yourself then go to court and remain there
Sir, PDP also have the right to go the tribunal if they choose to do so. Going to the tribunal don't make anyone a bad loser. There were irregularities and rigging in Rivers and Akwa Ibom and I believe any sane Judge will cancel the election in those states.

Also just because you are a governor and have immunities don't give Fayose or any governor the right to slap a tribunal judge for doing his job. Anyway I don't see Fayose surviving as a governor by May 29th when Buhari takes over so we don't have to worry about him slapping a judge again
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by helpee(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:
Sir, PDP also have the right to go the tribunal if they choose to do so. Going to the tribunal don't make anyone a bad loser. There were irregularities and rigging in Rivers and Akwa Ibom and I believe any sane Judge will cancel the election in those states.

Also just because you are a governor and have immunities don't give Fayose or any governor the right to slap a tribunal judge for doing his job. Anyway I don't see Fayose surviving as a governor by May 29th when Buhari takes over so we don't have to worry about him slapping a judge again
my brother PDP won't go to court and I respect them for that. It might interest you to know that buhari lost a record 4 times, till date he never accepted defeat in any if those election. The only time he didn't go to court was not because he accepted defeat but because he felt his brother, a northerner in the person of yardua won. Even at that his party still contested the election. Jonathan conducted several governorship election and lost, he congratulated the winner. The only one he won is ekiti and despite losing heavily at the tribunal, apc are still bent on usurping the will of ekiti. Let me sound a note if warning....apc can't impeach fayose in ekiti and if they are not careful they will allow fayose gain sympathy from people and they will start seeing apc as an intolerant party. if buhari is wise he doesn't need more enemies to start his Govt. He will still make more enemies anyway. The day APC lose an election and agree they lost will be the beginning of real democracy in nigeria. Deal free to go to court but apc can never take rivers and present day ekiti will defend fayose to the last. Never try the will of an ekiti man
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Raiders: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodlins:
Oh Please. The monorail which terminates in the bush? After plunging the state in bad debt. Do you know how many billion dollars that was released from stare coffers for a project we were ripe
Where will you get the Megawatts to run the rails? How many KM of road did he construct. I don't expect you to mention Omehia because he barely governed the state and was mired in battle in his short stay.
First of all, Construction of a mono rail is not a one day project. Monorail is a capital intensive project and it takes yrs to build and it will be completed by the next governor( I hope wike don't stop the project). Atleast Ameachi has a vision to start the monorail project. Why did you say Ameachi did not build any road. I know he was the one who completed the Choba- Rumola Road. Also Ameachi help upgrade those primary and secondary schools with state of the art building and sporting facilities. Plus Ameachi build health care clinics in all major villages in Rivers state. Rivers state have the best health care facilities in most Nigeria rural villages.

Madame, Ameachi has tried his best as a governor and I considered him one of the best governor. Some people are just upset with him because he left GEJ and Pdp. GEJ didn't do any major thing for Rivers state as a president but transfer Rivers oilwell to Bayelsa. Yet you still support him as president when Ameachi has done more for Rivers than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by barika2011(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
helpee:
See ur reasoning..'so if fayose slaps a judge'...fayose wud be dealt with accordingly..let him try it and see under GMB...as for wine he has failed already..watch dis space.....
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
yeah. I knw u love ladies s lot.

cheesy

How have you been?
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by engrsyer(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
That's consolation statement, I understand.
Raiders:
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Caseless: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

cheesy

How have you been?
fine ooo. How school na?
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Caseless: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodlins:

I like ur moniker wink cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
fine ooo. How school na?

school kwa? shocked
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by Caseless: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
obayaya:

school kwa? shocked
sorry, I wanted to say how family grin school crossed my mind
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by obayaya(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
sorry, I wanted to say how family grin school crossed my mind

Everything is cool..

you still owe me o
Re: Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. by stebell(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:
Rivers is going to experience the dark days of peter odili violence and cultism if wike wins.

Yu lie.
Now, we are even believing 0odili's govt was better compared to Amaechi's wasteful govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / Typical Igbo Village In The USA. / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.