Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) (37204 Views)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by ozioma11: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Annie Idibia was pictured doing a fitness work after eating a lot last week.

She had to engage herself in a workout outfit and waist trainer so as to get rid of fats.

Source: http://www.wite2..com/2015/04/annie-idibia-in-waist-trainer-to-get.html

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2015
She don turn to army ni? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Chimaritoponcho: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2015
all dis one no go stop 2baba from nacking d next gal dat comes his way or so i thought

55 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by iamskatertola(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2015
That's why she needs to put on camo ba.....dem go beat her ehn she won't b able to work-in nt2talk of working out. I pity her shaa

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2015
No atom of class or swag in this lady..ow 2baba no go dey chop ponmo outside?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by icebebe(f): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2015
But money is good o

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2015
good for her. I'm tempted to try this waist trainer oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by swaggzo(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2015
THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OF US IF ALL THE LADIES EMBRACE SUCH MEASURES TO KEEP THEIR BODIES HEALTHY AND IN GOOD SHAPE

INSTEAD OF SHOWING OFF THEIR BUTT FULL OF EXCESS FAT AND THEIR UNTONED THIGHS. . AND THEIR CONCRETE FILLED POT BELLIES , ON THE INTERNET angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by swaggzo(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

YOU JUST NEED TO TRY IT. ITS GONNA BE GOOD FOR YOU.
AND EXERCISE REGULARLY TOO smiley

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by axortedbabe(f): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by ozioma11: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:

YOU JUST NEED TO TRY IT. ITS GONNA BE GOOD FOR YOU.
AND EXERCISE REGULARLY TOO smiley

Yes it's impt

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by cocoberry(f): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2015
I just got one....... Day3 today.......

EroticAngelina:

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by zicoraads: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:
THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OF US IF ALL THE LADIES EMBRACE SUCH MEASURES TO KEEP THEIR BODIES HEALTHY AND IN GOOD SHAPE

INSTEAD OF SHOWING OFF THEIR BUTT FULL OF EXCESS FAT AND THEIR UNTONED THIGHS. . AND THEIR CONCRETE FILLED POT BELLIES , ON THE INTERNET angry
Gbam! Gbammer!! Gbammest!!!

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by zicoraads: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:

That's my baby kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by zicoraads: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2015
This needs to be on FP! Our Nairaland girls must say no to excess fat grin
This is a total war against all form of fatness in our ladies cheesy

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, farano

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by zicoraads: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2015
icebebe:
But money is good o
Which money? That machine is not expensive. We got something like that for Mumsy.
And looking at your picture...you definitely need one wink
Or, you might still register in a gym near you...and pay at the end of the month smiley

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by icebebe(f): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2015
zicoraads:
Which money? That machine is not expensive. We got something like that for Mumsy.
And looking at your picture...you definitely need one wink
Or, you might still register in a gym near you...and pay at the end of the month smiley
nt talkin abt d machine,talkin abot her,jus wonderin hw she'd av been if dey was no money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Nne try it o, it will bring out the erotic in ur angela real life not just on NL.

Back to the topic: None of my business but Annie is now looking Mgbekeish, got Tubaba thinking oboy na me enter this one chance.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by cocoberry(f): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Lol...hey sweet

zicoraads:
That's my baby kiss kiss
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:

Please send me a post cocoberry pic, that's after your coco has been defined.

"In ortiz voice" am in love with da COCOA.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by cocoberry(f): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2015
*Zicoraads*

fhranciz:

Please send me a post cocoberry pic, that's after your coco has been defined.

"In ortiz voice" am in love with da COCOA.
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:
*Zicoraads*

Zico gini, is that ur bfs name.

Any way i am into ur signature, but will w8 for the post cocoa.
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:

How has been?
Where did you purchase yours?
Does it have steel bones?
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by cocoberry(f): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Oh u love Hamburger too? tongue

fhranciz:

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:
Oh u love Hamburger too? tongue

If that's what u call it cocoa.
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:

wow good for u. how much z it pls and is it working?
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by cocoberry(f): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2015
U ve got a dirty mind, love my hamburger big,
BIG is more filling, filling is satisfying, satisfying is Bliss!

fhranciz:

If that's what u call it cocoa.
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
fhranciz:

Nne try it o, it will bring out the erotic in ur angela real life not just on NL.

Back to the topic: None of my business but Annie is now looking Mgbekeish, got Tubaba thinking oboy na me enter this one chance.
thanks
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by zicoraads: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:
*Zicoraads*

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by zicoraads: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2015
fhranciz:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nigger...behave cool
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by cocoberry(f): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Dey ve got different prices for different products, I got Ann Chery 3 hooks Waist Cincher for 18k
I just started 2 days ago...

EroticAngelina:
wow good for u. how much z it pls and is it working?
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:
Dey ve got different prices for different products, I got Ann Chery 3 hooks Waist Cincher for 18k

nice, not as costly as I expected smiley thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Ini Edo And Her Slimmer Bod In Hot New Photos / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.