Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (64782 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Gracyel(f): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2015
forray:
Nigerian and our mentality. Tell me, what's the difference between they cohabited with enuf bleeping or u stay apart, but bleep regularly? So it funny some female here are castigating those who cohabited when they get bleeped regularly despite they didn't cohabit. I don't think Cohabiting is the problem op, Sex before marriage is. If you are here, having sex regularly with a partner u ain't married to and the feel u are better of than those who stays together u are the biggest hypocrite on earth. And for the op if u hv had sex without been married, and u are here sharing this.....my guy u are as bad as dey come. We human shld learn to think hard well before coming out here to share a baised opinion.
Yet anothet well-said and very reasonable comment. Chop kiss!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Gracyel(f): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2015
forray:
God bless u bro. They keep blaming the ladies not know if we the guys shld work on ourselves, it wld seriously cut down the so called societal ill. Op saying such ladies don't deserve bride price been paid on dem. So what on earth makes u think as a guy after decieving and lie to lady with so many promises just to get btw her legs and dump her and you hv slept with different ladies without doing the proper rites, u deserve to get married to a virgin? I don't see any difference btw such guys and the females counterparts. U shld also hv the same detest for dem. And Op if u are among such guy and u are here spewing this.......smh 4 u
O.M.G....I e-love you and javaprogs!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Myself2(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2015
takoi:
There is no doubt that you are sex starved and that no girl will ever agree to visit talk less of cohabiting with you.
Rubbish!!!!

Idiot
Hope you grow up to have a daughter and I hope she cohabit with a guy in school who will fuvck her for years, have her cook and wash for him for years, please say Amen to this simple prayer

That said, I encourage our girls to show strong character and refuse any overt or covert move by any selfish boyfriend to cohabit with them in school.
The boys should also show/have more respect for the girls and avoid taking undue advantage of their naivety, weaknesses or vulnerability.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Different strokes for different folks, God forgive us our sins, Amen.....
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by adellam16(f): 1:29pm On May 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
I see u lack common sense!
waka to u! Bolo!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by adellam16(f): 1:29pm On May 13, 2015
Gracyel:

Abeg, leave these people jare. They are obviously a confused set of beings.
gbam!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Chinum: 2:54pm On May 13, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Different strokes for different folks, God forgive us our sins, Amen.....
cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by kingsfield(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2015
swaggzo:

YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSTING SUCH A THING AT THIS STAGE OF YOUR LIFE.

POINT ME ONE OF YOUR FAM MEMBER OR SIBLING WHO'S A SAINT. . AND I POINT OUT 50 ANIMALS THAT ARE.

SOME LADIES COHABIT WITH THEIR GUY UNTIL THEY EVEN GET MARRIED.

ITS THEIR BUSINESS. NOBODY SHOULD BE BOTHERED WHERE ITS TAKING THEM TO AS LONG AS THEY ARE ADULTS AND ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR LIVES!

Onye ma asuo ya suo na ikwe, onye amaghi asuo ya suo na ala.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
swaggzo:

YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSTING SUCH A THING AT THIS STAGE OF YOUR LIFE.

POINT ME ONE OF YOUR FAM MEMBER OR SIBLING WHO'S A SAINT. . AND I POINT OUT 50 ANIMALS THAT ARE.

SOME LADIES COHABIT WITH THEIR GUY UNTIL THEY EVEN GET MARRIED.

ITS THEIR BUSINESS. NOBODY SHOULD BE BOTHERED WHERE ITS TAKING THEM TO AS LONG AS THEY ARE ADULTS AND ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR LIVES!
Dude I get your point, we are in no position to judge but let me share the story of my best friend with u briefly.

They started dating since secondary school, though she gained admission into the university first but my friend joined her a year after and he was living with her up till the day they graduated, they even live in the same area at home. If I should count the number of years they dated it's over 10 years, Eventually they didn't get married, though they are both married to different people today But I personally think it would give the lady some prestige if they don't cohabitate while in school to avoid stories that touch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.