Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. (1995 Views)

Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - By Naij.com / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by benuejosh: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Benue, your result so far
Ogbadibo LGA: APC Won
APC 7,890; PDP 7,357 Margin 533
Apa LGA: PDP Won
APC 7,132; PDP 7,582 Margin 450
Tarka LGA: APC Won
APC 14,888; PDP 3,571 Margin 11,317
Otukpo LGA:senator david marks local government. APC Won
APC 15,715; PDP 13,519 Margin 2,196
Obi LGA: PDP Won
PDP 8440; APC 7786 Margin 654
Gwer LGA: APC Won
APC 23,831; PDP 12,657 Margin 11,174
Vandeikya LGA: APC Won
APC 33,075; PDP 15,228 Margin 17, 847
Gwer West LGA: PDP Won
APC 11,844; PDP 13,033 Margin 1,189
Okpokwu LGA: PDP Won
APC 7,209; PDP 10,849 Margin 3,640
Makurdi LGA: APC Won
APC 33,245; PDP 23,550 Margin 9,695
Katsina Ala LGA: PDP Won
APC 17,227; PDP 25,192 Margin 7,965
Gboko LGA: APC Won
APC 55, 022, PDP 17,232 Margin 37,790
Agatu LGA: PDP Won
APC 5,956; PDP 14,936 Margin 8,980
will keep you updated as more results comes in. however there is a rumor in town nd i presume it to be true from the sources who have said it that the present state governor has followed the path of the president in calling Dr Samuel Ortom of APC to congratulate him on his deserved victory.. benuejosh
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by ozoigbondu: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2015
So it is close undecided
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by wasco24: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2015
That's gooood
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by benuejosh: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Dr samuel Ortom populary called the workman, an ex minister in president Goodluck Jonathan's administration resigned his post to contest for the governorship election but was denied the ticket under the PDP by the incumbent governor Gabriel Suswam Phd. In order to serve his people and bring democracy to them at their doorsteps decamped to APC and was given the Ticket under negotiation with then primaries election winner of the APC Mr Akange Audu who are said to be inlaws. the move was said to be accepted by the majority of the party supporters. Dr ortom an industrialist, seasoned politician, evengelist and a chief servant of the gospel. his poster with a lead caption BY THE GRACE OF GOD also has a song to compliment his caption.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Wow...The wind of Change is truly blowing across d nation... I hope they won't dissappoint us

1 Like

Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by patwilly(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why are my people in zone C voting for the PDP? this is a party that has done feck all for them...it is a problem I've been complaining about. Our brothers in the other zones are speaking with one voice. why can't we do same for once. I dont understand the sentiments. its not as if David Mark or any other PDP heavyweight from the zone has done anything of worth for anybody. I'm bitter about this. The gap between APC and PDP should be kilometres apart for fecks sake!
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by Caseless: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Suswam killed pdp in benue state.

1 Like

Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by benuejosh: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
Suswam killed pdp in benue state.
he made people to suffer in the state. half paid salaries and also unpaid salary of about six months, even when the lecturers in the state university went on strike few weeks to elections because of non payment of salaries and allowances, he was rather adamant and called himself the black cat saying they dont chase black cats at night. that caused PDP it's downfall here in benue.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by benuejosh: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
olatunji21:
Wow...The wind of Change is truly blowing across d nation... I hope they dissappoint us
who should disappoint? you mean APC?
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by Caseless: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
benuejosh:
he made people to suffer in the state. half paid salaries and also unpaid salary of about six months, even when the lecturers in the state university went on strike few weeks to elections because of non payment of salaries and allowances, he was rather adamant and called himself the black cat saying they dont chase black cats at night. that caused PDP it's downfall here in benue.
I love the reaction of benue people.

1 Like

Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by seunfly: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
That one is expected too.
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by tellmoon(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
we really thank God for the card reader. this is the first time in a long while our votes will count, here in Benue state.
long live Jega
long live Benue state
long live Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by benuejosh: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
I love the reaction of benue people.
it was yestday i knew devil exist and God overules. at a polling unit close to my residence thugs came and shot in the air trying to chase others away and makae way with the ballot boxes, a friend who went to vote there said they were some young men who were also there when they heard the gun shots they told the people to remain calm that they have been hearing gun shots not today why other ran away those boys made sure they protected the ballot boxes made sure they got the thugs and they did with bare hands. heard the thugs were later handed over to the police.

1 Like

Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Benue peeps, I'm happy for you guys. With this election, politicians will STOP taking the electorates for granted!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by Caseless: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
benuejosh:
it was yestday i knew devil exist and God overules. at a polling unit close to my residence thugs came and shot in the air trying to chase others away and makae way with the ballot boxes, a friend who went to vote there said they were some young men who were also there when they heard the gun shots they told the people to remain calm that they have been hearing gun shots not today why other ran away those boys made sure they protected the ballot boxes made sure they got the thugs and they did with bare hands. heard the thugs were later handed over to the police.
people are so determined to bring the needed change.

1 Like

Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by efilefun(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
We knew PDP would lose that state before now....

APC all the way
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
benuejosh:
who should disappoint? you mean APC?
i meant they shouldn't disappoint our trust in them...i made mistake
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by kokoA(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
patwilly:
Why are my people in zone C voting for the PDP? this is a party that has done feck all for them...it is a problem I've been complaining about. Our brothers in the other zones are speaking with one voice. why can't we do same for once. I dont understand the sentiments. its not as if David Mark or any other PDP heavyweight from the zone has done anything of worth for anybody. I'm bitter about this. The gap between APC and PDP should be kilometres apart for fecks sake!
Zone C is the most confused zone in Benue.. Smh.. No wonder they keep kicking them out of the governorship race. I'm happy Otukpo people are becoming wise.
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by GabrielSuswam(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats Ortom
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by sammyj: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thanks to God almighty for allowing Jega give us card reader !!!

SAI Change movement !!!
Re: Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
So, no hope for 'the man wey sabi' abi?? That's good news!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Imo Gov.election Result Live / Pres. Jonathan, Chadian Pres. Idris Deby And Ali Modu Sheriff Yesterday(photo) / President Buhari Pictured Watching The News (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.