Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I (31198 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / See The Crowd That Came Out To Recieve El-rufa'i Today In Rigasa / PHOTOS: El-rufa'i Celebrating After The First Goal Of Nigeria VS Chad In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by RealYaks: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
El'Rufai just share this on his account

Nasir El-Rufai
"Just received a phone call from Gov Mukhtar Ramalan Yero congratulating me for winning the
Kaduna Gubernatorial election. I thanked him too."

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Acekidc4(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good Move

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by MalcoImX: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Honestly I never gave El-Rufai a chance. The PDP is known for declaring whoever they want as the winner. What has changed for the PDP?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by bigbasho: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
what else do we expect? changi kowai

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by RealYaks: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Woow! at last I have made it to the front page after just little attempt

so blame me abeg I hv to Celebrate it

and I believe this is a sign of good things to come from the nature God...
were @twoothoozin please finish it for me

in the meantime thanks to the Moderators here.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by briefness: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
If this is true, it is good for the polity and will douse any tension that may be brewing. It only makes great sense and display of maturity to concede defeat if one clearly looses election.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by san316(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
I saw it too. Yero was roundly beaten. Sai mallam

Sai baba.

#KadunaWillBeGreatAgain.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by barbstee(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
The wind of change is seriously blowing.
Congrats to El-Rufai i expect nothing short of dt
#be_calm_the_change_is_here_to_stay

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by dustmalik: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC all the way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by paragon40(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
sai el-rufai congrat.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by teemanbastos(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
Honestly I never gave El-Rufai a chance. The PDP is known for declaring whoever they want as the winner. What has changed for the PDP?
u must ave been in dreamland all dis while grin grin grin
el-rufai's victory was Not Surprising

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by abduljabbar4(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
My problem with Mukhtar ramalan Yero is his belief that money and thuggery can get him elected. But he is a very friendly man. We are from the same local government and area. Anytime somebody dies, he goes there and during Sallah he shares money in the area.
I voted for Elrufa'I because of Ramalan yeros words.. El rufa'i was elected simply because he is in Apc and yeros statements. But I see wickedness in the eyes of Elrufa'I. Thank God I live in G.R.A and there is nothing wrong with the roads there. Those people in Badarawa, Unguwan Dosa, unguwan sarki, unguwan rimi, tudun wada that voted Elrufa'I willl regret it cos nothing will stop him from demolishing their houses. Its very foolish to vote for someone because of his party.
Mark my words, they will regret it

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by babdap: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
space booked
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by ademega(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Me too
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by hucienda: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
President Jonathan has indeed set a precedent for politicians across the divide not only in Nigeria but in Africa as well.

Congratulations El-Rufai. Great Sportsmanship Yero.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by MalcoImX: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
u must ave been in dreamland all dis while grin grin grin
el-rufai's victory was Not Surprising
Not surprising? Maybe in the new dispensation! In the old PDP, 20,000 people may vote and a 'winner' may emerge with 150,000 votes.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by RockMaxi: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Now that El-rufai has won, I hope he won't start demolishing houses like he did as FCT Minister. undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by hucienda: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Guess there's one magic name here:

lalasticlala wink

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by MalcoImX: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
hucienda:
President Jonathan has indeed set a precedent for politicians across the divide not only in Nigeria but in Africa as well.

Congratulations El-Rufai. Great Sportsmanship Yero.
President Jonathan hasn't set any precedent. There's a Nigerian adage which says, 'By turning a bigger fight into a joke/play, you may save your life.'

What have they not done to turn their fortunes around? Some fights are better turned into a joke, my man!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by omenka(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
Card reader and publication of figures of PVCs collected. That's what.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP congratulate opponents when they lose

APC cause destruction when they lose

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by RealYaks: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
hucienda:
Guess there's one magic name here:

lalasticlala wink

cc. lalasticlala
lolz
Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
but APC will never accept defect in Akwa Ibom, Delta, Enugu, Rivers and other places PDP won. I think PDP are so mature now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
MalcoImX:

GEJ is the father of a new democratic Nigeria. He promised free and fair elections and he has delivered same.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by menesheh(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good

GEJ had laid a sustainable democratic impulse that will drive Nigeria as an entity to greater hieght.

Many countries like USA etc that dreamed doom for Nigeria are disappointed and will be amazed by the turnaround events unfolding in Nigeria political sphere

GEJ till infinitum depite he lose the battle

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by drauj(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
My problem with Mukhtar ramalan Yero is his belief that money and thuggery can get him elected. But he is a very friendly man. We are from the same local government and area. Anytime somebody dies, he goes there and during Sallah he shares money in the area.
I voted for Elrufa'I because of Ramalan yeros words.. El rufa'i was elected simply because he is in Apc and yeros statements. But I see wickedness in the eyes of Elrufa'I. Thank God I live in G.R.A and there is nothing wrong with the roads there. Those people in Badarawa, Unguwan Dosa, unguwan sarki, unguwan rimi, tudun wada that voted Elrufa'I willl regret it cos nothing will stop him from demolishing their houses. Its very foolish to vote for someone because of his party.
Mark my words, they will regret it
Palpable Concealed Bitterness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
First class in ABU,First class in UK.....All hail the incoming govenor of KD.Malam Nasir El-rufai cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by igbsam(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
season of phone calls

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good one. This is a revolution we have been waiting for . Total revolution without carrying guns against our leaders. God will make nigeria great again.
Season of political mass rigging has ended-JEGA
Waiting for jimi, the lagooner to congratulate AMB
Out of about 14 local govent officially released,
APC WON 10
PDP WON 4 (AJIROMI/IFELODUN, AMUWO ODOFIN, AND OSHODI ISOLO AND SURULERE),

waiting for about 6 local governments
SAI AMBODE
JK is already a JOKER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by LewisO: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrat!

But make sure u behave yourself well in that place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
mikeansy:
PDP congratulate opponents when they lose

APC cause destruction when they lose
Thieves need soft landing when packing out of office

Nigerians fight back when they re oppressed

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I by omoadeleye(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
wow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic) / Fuel Subsidy Removal – The Biggest Losers And Winners / How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.