Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement (40007 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by handsum92: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mutuwa:

APC has won 18 governorship seat so far. Other results coming soon.

1. Malam Nasir El-Rufai- Kaduna
2. Speaker Aminu Tambuwal- Sokoto
3. Abubakar Sani Bello(LOLO)- Niger
4. Kashim Shettima- Borno
5. Sen. Jummai Alhassan- Taraba
6. Sen. Jibrilla Bindow- Adamawa
7. Akin Ambode- Lagos
8. Abdul Fatah Ahmed- Kwara
9. Barr M.D Abubakar- Bauchi
10. Umar Ganduje - Kano
11. Aminu Bello Masari -Katsina
12. Ibrahim Geidam - Yobe
13. AbdulAzeez Yari Abubakr -Zamfara
14. Abiola Ajimobi - Oyo
15. Senator Ibikunle Amosun - Ogun
16. Chief Samuel Ortom - Benue
17. Rochas Okorocha - Imo
18. Tanko Almakura - Nassarawa

APC breaks the jinx in the history of our Nation...(Electoral system)
First to unseat an incumbent president in Nigeria
First to elect Female governor in Nigeria
First to re-elect a sitting governor in Oyo state
And you think the change we call for is mere Rhetorics?
This is a common sense revolution
PDP has been swept off by the wind of Change.
What a Tsunami of high magnitude.
Congratulations Nigeria.

It seems this taraba woman lost o!, please reconfirm, I'm particularly interested in the results
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by otunba9ja: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
bros1234:
I am waiting for Peterside of Rivers to come out and concede defeat.

PDP is teaching APC how to play politics without bitterness and bloodshed.

Amaechi, Buhari and even Tinubu knows that there is no way APC will win in Rivers, but they hope to get a cancellation by causing enough violence.

Like I said somewhere, Amaechi has tried for Buhari, he should leave Rivers State and move on.

Thanks Ribadu for taking the honorable part. You did not lose.

I beg to disagree that PDP or president Jonathan started the idea of conceding defeat or congratulating the winner of an election in which he was a contestant and eventual loser...take it or leave it, Dr.kayode Fayemi of ekiti state embraced and congratulated fayose last year when he lost the contest.......so, which party is teaching which party the true meaning of good spirit of sportsmanship...........answer o

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by mbulela: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
neenar:
Lol. But I just admire his person.
Some people like Orubebe too.
Also, Ibori had and still has his fans.
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by okpanachil: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
So APC is suddenly the toast of the public now people forget history.Correct me if I am wrongt but was it not this same Ribadu that Tinubu sold out on when he was promised oil wells by Jonathans Government in 2011 in exchange for delivering votes in southwest.

You guys expect him to be a sitting duck in loyalty to the same Tinubu who abandoned him a few days to the presidential elections.

His calculation may not have worked out but it was still his only play because betrayal is something unpardonable in politics.

On a lighter note,I can understand with APC supporters,you guys are not used to this kind of large scale victory,kinda reminds me of my darling Team Arsenal when we won FA cup last year after firing blanks for so long.

But seriously what is happening is good for our democracy PDP has messed up for so long my only fear is that APC will never give the chance to any opposition to prove their mettle whatever it takes,hook or crook.
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by redcliff: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lifebender:
Ribadu bye bye,ur political career is don for.Just like jims Agbaje
funny enough, if ambode does bad and jimi contests in 2019 he would win
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by kokoA(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
One great lesson I've learnt from this election is patience... Buhari was patient for 12 years and God gave him the presidency, Nuhu and FFK were impatient, they never believed in the baby they help brought to life (APC), they saw greener pasture on the other side.. Now, look how irrelevant they have become. Nuhu was about to be handed the APC gubernatorial ticket on a platter of gold but he never believed in APC..

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by mbulela: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
handsum92:

It seems this taraba woman lost o!, please reconfirm, I'm particularly interested in the results
She lost.
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mutuwa:

APC has won 18 governorship seat so far. Other results coming soon.

1. Malam Nasir El-Rufai- Kaduna
2. Speaker Aminu Tambuwal- Sokoto
3. Abubakar Sani Bello(LOLO)- Niger
4. Kashim Shettima- Borno
5. Sen. Jummai Alhassan- Taraba
6. Sen. Jibrilla Bindow- Adamawa
7. Akin Ambode- Lagos
8. Abdul Fatah Ahmed- Kwara
9. Barr M.D Abubakar- Bauchi
10. Umar Ganduje - Kano
11. Aminu Bello Masari -Katsina
12. Ibrahim Geidam - Yobe
13. AbdulAzeez Yari Abubakr -Zamfara
14. Abiola Ajimobi - Oyo
15. Senator Ibikunle Amosun - Ogun
16. Chief Samuel Ortom - Benue
17. Rochas Okorocha - Imo
18. Tanko Almakura - Nassarawa

APC breaks the jinx in the history of our Nation...(Electoral system)
First to unseat an incumbent president in Nigeria
First to elect Female governor in Nigeria
First to re-elect a sitting governor in Oyo state
And you think the change we call for is mere Rhetorics?
This is a common sense revolution
PDP has been swept off by the wind of Change.
What a Tsunami of high magnitude.
Congratulations Nigeria.

Oga, APC hasnt won in Nasarawa state.....yet
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by Biggty(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Layonle:
u nid purification fast fast
Purification from what??
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by Lifebender(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
redcliff:

funny enough, if ambode does bad and jimi contests in 2019 he would win

In your widest imagination grin grin
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
emiye:
he decamped to PDP when he was on the verge of glory with APC.

Ribadu would have been Governor elect under APC., but.........

Defeat at the edge of breakthrough will not be ours o......
he miscalculation grin

1 Like

Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by Phemox: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
RIBADUuuu ti e ba eee, U don see where your "JONPOLOGY Course" land u. UR political career has been buried forever. SHAME ON Uuuu
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by Mutuwa(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Freddydebuoy:

Oga, APC hasnt won in Nasarawa state.....yet

I hope your in tune now with the fact that nassarawa has been won by the APC? wink
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by iambuba(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please has anyone seen one lanky police officer by name Ribadu??.....I guess he was swept by APC's broom...lolz
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by handsum92: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
mbulela:

She lost.

Link please?
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by KanwuliaJara: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Poor LOSER!
No end to it! cry
Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by esere826: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
well done Ribadu
Ribadu left APC for a reason

he was apparently being sidelined by the party hierarchy even in his home state Adamawa
this is quite demeaning especially when he had previously been used by ACN as a presidential candidate to embellish its progressive credentials and publicly made to eat his vomit regarding Tinubu's corruption credentials and then dumped for GEJ by that same Tinubu during the presidential election of 2011

And then came the offer from GEJ
..anyone in his shoes would have done the same

1 Like

Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by oam4real: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good messages from a great man ''Malam Nuhu Ribadu''. Though, u have learn't your lesson and remember the proverb which says '' Patient dog eat the fattest bone''.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement by jaytee01(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
dustmalik:
I love this. APC is the best thing since sliced bread. lalasticlala, front page things.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.