Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election (22711 Views)

APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dry one... Try harder next time scumbag!
jacksparrow1207:

look at this woman wrapper
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

and u think you know me? stupeed hypocrite
seek attn. elsewhere, quit quoting me

I have been on NL since 2009. I don't yab nor curse! I have always had a feeling pple who do this can't exhibit same excesses if they happen to see one on one...

Apart from that I have the full bragging rights to the effect tha I am yet to to go out with an NL babe since 2009.

Finally if u wanted me to stop quoting u, all u needed to do was to ignore me...

Btw Why would I want to know you...pls just give me one reason?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Yes oo.... I agree.... Just like your foolish mother...Why should I be ashamed? Funny woman ... She still regrets not aborting you. Lol
yet im proud of her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where are your parents? too bad u never set eyes on them. u was picked up in a bin where they must have abandoned u. u should have been left out in that bin to die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
chymystique:

Lol. Fall ke? I was only admiring his lips oo and he is too old for me sef. Not bad to admire good thing nah grin

You admired the moneyful lips...lol
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ranks007:

I have been on NL since 2009. I don't yab nor curse! I have always had a feeling pple who do this can't exhibit same excesses if they happen to see one on one...

Apart from that I have the full bragging rights to the effect tha I am yet to to go out with an NL babe since 2009.

Finally if u wanted me to stop quoting u, all u needed to do was to ignore me...

Btw Why would I want to know you...pls just give me one reason?

u wanted my attn., luckily, I gave it to u. now tell me, what more u want?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Dry one... Try harder next time scumbag!

skunk
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

u wanted my attn., luckily, I gave it to u. now tell me, what more u want?

I am just suggesting harmony not contempt dats all,

One love
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol..... Monkey no fine.. Im mama like am... You have to be proud of her ... She has tried for you slowpoke... I am irritated that she failed to teach you how to respect people's opinion.... (I will log off now to enjoy my night rest with my lovely family.... Plus tomorrow is Monday... Unlike you... I am not jobless. Please feel free to quote and insult me... I will reply you as soon as I have time tomorrow ( I promise)
for now... Any insult to me is referred back to your useless mother, sister and the daughters you will never have .... Plus your dead sons. See you... First thing in the morning....
jacksparrow1207:

yet im proud of her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where are your parents? too bad u never set eyes on them. u was picked up in a bin where they must have abandoned u. u should have been left out in that bin to die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Scumbag!
jacksparrow1207:

skunk
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Lol..... Monkey no fine.. Im mama like am... You have to be proud of her ... She has tried for you slowpoke... I am irritated that she failed to teach you how to respect people's opinion.... (I will log off now to enjoy my night rest with my lovely family.... Plus tomorrow is Monday... Unlike you... I am not jobless. Please feel free to quote and insult me... I will reply you as soon as I have time tomorrow ( I promise)
for now... Any insult to me is referred back to your useless mother, sister and the daughters you will never have .... Plus your dead sons. See you... First thing in the morning....

not a smart way to chicken out. you coward! I see your mum in u. perhaps more useless than the late slag was. see u after work tomorrow evening
dirty pig
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by mildflame: 12:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Over 900000 votes Akpabio and his criminal gang will definitely be exposed at the TRIBUNAL, in my polling unit with 1147 registered voters only 176 turned out and cast their votes and this man wants the whole Nigeria to think Akwa Ibom had over 80% voters turnout. Mark my word Akpabio you wont last 90 days at the senate, you ass will end up in KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON cool
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by wisejoe: 2:29am On Apr 13, 2015
This country is in a mess.How can an opposition party can't get up to 35percent votes in a state compared to other state? Do the Inec commissioner in Akwa Ibom want to tell me that Bishop Sam Akpan who is a brotherhood member can't get up to 50k votes eventhough brotherhood memebers in akwa ibom r more dan 100k? Why will Godswill Akpabio mortgaged the future of akwa ibomites? Simple analysis of results accross nigeria will show u dat it is only Akwa Ibom results u will c an opponents being beaten with this wide margin which is not logical @ all.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by wisejoe: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Samchelsea,how can u say dat cows voted in kano? Are u in akwa ibom to knw wat happened during elections? Hav u seen the gubernatorial election results in other states,the margins used to win the results? Even though pdp could hav win the election in akwa ibom state,they shoudn't have resorted to rigging and shooting.I lost a friend and also ran away cos of gun shots. So know what u r saying.we demanding for a free and fair election.
Samchelsea:
whenever PDP wins it was rigged, maybe you forget that even cows voted for the APC in kano during the presidential election..lol
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by wisejoe: 3:17am On Apr 13, 2015
@ladyroyalhighness,I totally agree with u,the rigging was too much.I wished the election was free and fair.For ur information,if the finger prints on the ballot papers used in akwa ibom state election will be analysed via forensic test,den u will knw dat there was crios thumbprinting of ballot papers in this election.Dnt tink Nigeria has grown to that level of using such machines to compare ur finger prints on the card readers and ballot papers.Let c hw the investigation will go
LaRoyalHighness:
Wishing you guys luck..... Funny enough I don't care much about the appeal because I have lost hope in our judicial system....neither am I an apc member.... I only reported what I saw ... "THE RIGGING WAS TOO MUCH.". Thanks for the advice... Duely noted and taken. Salut!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 13, 2015
TCD:
PDP would have won this state fair and square . there was no need for akpabio to shed all that blood and massive intimidation and rigging.

I guess it's in the blood of PDP even when they have done well, they do not trust the electorate to reward them. they must get it by hook or crook.
APC shed blood, not PDP.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by mildflame: 4:01am On Apr 13, 2015
You guys dont need to cry your eyes out, evidences are abound just wait for the tribunal to begin sitting. This is a new dispensation not JONANONSENSE led PDP regime but Gen BUAHARI (rtd), not only will Akpabio/Udom be kicked out of cooloffice that INEC Residential commisioner will spend his retirement in jail. cool
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Samchelsea:
whenever PDP wins it was rigged, maybe you forget that even cows voted for the APC in kano during the presidential election..lol
If any of my relatives joins this APC party I will disown him/her. They are so violent and full of jealousy n selfishness, greed, deceit and other types of evil. Congrats Udom. U're right indeed. God bless Akpabio, a very strong go-getter. We love you!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by calcal: 4:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Federal allocation to Ibom too much compare to Imo, Ibos need this money for development which in turn will keep them in place.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by mildflame: 4:40am On Apr 13, 2015
In 2011 most sitting governors were able to use TECHNICALITIES to frustrate most of the proceedings in the tribunal, thank God that mundane system is now archaic and absolute a useless time wasting device adopted by the likes of Akpabio. The ''TALK b4 THINKING'' Akpabio aint goin to escape his MOTOR PARK RIGGING style this time around and good LORD his ASS GONNA ROT IN KIRIKIRI......men no escaping under the GENERAL 8 shocked)

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2015
...so you can't even read with understanding....what a shame! Work? Are you kidding me? Because I said that? Must you copy? Common! Your words smell of inferiority complex. It's a shame.. God punish you this day.... And your idio.tic mother. Unless you learn how to respect another person 's mother... It will not be well with you. Note: please keep the insults coming.... I will stop by any time I have the time to send them back to your useless mother, sister, and daughters you will never have. (laRoyalHighness always pays her debt ) grin
jacksparrow1207:

not a smart way to chicken out. you coward! I see your mum in u. perhaps more useless than the late slag was. see u after work tomorrow evening
dirty pig
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
...so you can't even read with understanding....what a shame! Work? Are you kidding me? Because I said that? Must you copy? Common! Your words smell of inferiority complex. It's a shame.. God punish you this day.... And your idio.tic mother. Unless you learn how to respect another person 's mother... It will not be well with you. Note: please keep the insults coming.... I will stop by any time I have the time to send them back to your useless mother, sister, and daughters you will never have. (laRoyalHighness always pays her debt ) grin

Epistle of a pained sore licker
Iv been working before u hit puberty.
It's obvious u slept your brain off. So please go back to sleep
BTW, it's Monday, ain't starting my day with a slutty morafvcker like u. Come back weekend
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Word! It was so shameful... Pdp would have won hands down in my community..... But when it was time to vote, the chairman showed up with his boys and snatched every thing. So disappointed. It's crazy.
wisejoe:
Samchelsea,how can u say dat cows voted in kano? Are u in akwa ibom to knw wat happened during elections? Hav u seen the gubernatorial election results in other states,the margins used to win the results? Even though pdp could hav win the election in akwa ibom state,they shoudn't have resorted to rigging and shooting.I lost a friend and also ran away cos of gun shots. So know what u r saying.we demanding for a free and fair election.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Wishing you luck once again. Have a lovely day.
wisejoe:
@ladyroyalhighness,I totally agree with u,the rigging was too much.I wished the election was free and fair.For ur information,if the finger prints on the ballot papers used in akwa ibom state election will be analysed via forensic test,den u will knw dat there was crios thumbprinting of ballot papers in this election.Dnt tink Nigeria has grown to that level of using such machines to compare ur finger prints on the card readers and ballot papers.Let c hw the investigation will go
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Mor.on! Next time you type.... Write English. You mean you are driving Keke? Carry on! Na still work. Uncircumcised inferior akwa Ibom witch.
jacksparrow1207:

Epistle of a pained sore licker
Iv been working before u hit puberty.
It's obvious u slept your brain off. So please go back to sleep
BTW, it's Monday, ain't starting my day with a slutty morafvcker like u. Come back weekend
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by enambobo(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2015
greatestboss:

Ya stupidity is of the highest hierarchy for that silly statement... what did you know? you guys are just set of confused idiots, ya heads are supposed to be swimming in the Lagos Lagoon...
#no offence
my brother you are not civilised. Can't you iron your viewpoint without the use of slangs.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Mor.on! Next time you type.... Write English. You mean you are driving Keke? Carry on! Na still work. Uncircumcised inferior akwa Ibom witch.

I'm not even Akwa Ibom cheesy cheesy cheesy
And to think we both live in the slum is hilarious
Clear your doubt with that screen grabbed image

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2015
You can claim to be any thing anywhere.... Ain't my cup of tea."...... I am only interested in insult from you to your olosho mother as you clearly stated earlier. QED.
jacksparrow1207:

I'm not even Akwa Ibom cheesy cheesy cheesy
And to think we both live in the slum is hilarious
Clear your doubt with that screen grabbed image
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by reyin(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2015
The 'politic was been played' thanks to the strategy adopted
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Ceciade:
Udom is Right.
We voted him.

Let umana go and chop shit.
PDP all the way.

Expecting rivers result
Wike my man.

Saw u @ the PU
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by enambobo(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2015
mildflame:
You guys dont need to cry your eyes out, evidences are abound just wait for the tribunal to begin sitting. This is a new dispensation not JONANONSENSE led PDP regime but Gen BUAHARI (rtd), not only will Akpabio/Udom be kicked out of cooloffice that INEC Residential commisioner will spend his retirement in jail. cool
my friend, the margin is just too high for any tribunal or whatsover to overule the election. I mean, everybody knows that Akwa Ibom is a pdp state. It could easily be seen from the presidential election. I mean this was almost the same margin with which the presidential election was won in the state.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
May God punish your mother and all the women in your family. You will never father a daughter In Jesus Name... You will bury all your sons with your hands. Amen.

Didn't expect you to roll in the mud like this, it would do you much good if you abhor insult and ignore those who insult you.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Ignored.
joeboy03:

Didn't expect you to roll in the mud like this, it would do you much good if you abhor insult and ignore those who insult you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nureni Jimoh Locked Up In Kano Office 24 Hours After Court Ruling / N300bn Yakubu Used For 'Selection' Should've Been Used For Infrastructure - Falz / Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.