Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them (53297 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by ybalogs(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2020
Only women with no secured future will do that.

2 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 10:05am On May 16, 2020
Q
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by mosho2good: 10:05am On May 16, 2020
Avoid touching *M.E.N*, to stop the spread of COVID -19:
*M-*-Mouth *E-* -Eye *N-*-Nose
Follow *W.O.M.E.N* to prevent COVID 19:
*W-* -Wash your hands *O-* -Observe social distancing *M-* -Move away from crowded places *E-* -Excercise regularly *N-* -No hand shaking.
Follow *women* and stay safe!���

5 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Criptofxt10: 10:07am On May 16, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by GeneralPula: 10:08am On May 16, 2020
sad
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by adecz: 10:08am On May 16, 2020
shocked
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Finnese001: 10:09am On May 16, 2020
5 OGBONGE YEARS NO BE HERE OO

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 10:09am On May 16, 2020
These days it fails 80% of the time. He no go marry u

3 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 10:10am On May 16, 2020
c
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by richAgnostic: 10:10am On May 16, 2020
please rephrase it to When olosho nigerian gold digger women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them because women from usa, australia, singapore etc dont do this. stop tarnishing women image

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Stacyomolola(f): 10:11am On May 16, 2020
hahn:

Well, I'm yet to come across a woman who insists of using condoms unless she's a prostitute.

You didn't comment on the "other" issue about my friend though or have you suddenly invented "selective commentary" to compliment "selective reading"?

Btw, I'm now married and safe from those "evil" ladies
U could be married but there are still chances for a second wifey gringrin
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Ladycewhy(f): 10:11am On May 16, 2020
hahn:

Well, I'm yet to come across a woman who insists of using condoms unless she's a prostitute.

You didn't comment on the "other" issue about my friend though or have you suddenly invented "selective commentary" to compliment "selective reading"?

Btw, I'm now married and safe from those "evil" ladies
the bolded ,change your circle then undecided.

Now there is a trend about men wanting their women to get pregnant before they will marry her, if he wants a pregnancy ,a pregnancy is what he will get.

In my personal opinion, I as a lady will also want to get pregnant before marriage, too many men shooting blanks these days lipsrsealed.

And congrats on your post making fp after five years. You are doing well.

28 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by eleko1: 10:11am On May 16, 2020
sad
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Tina001(f): 10:11am On May 16, 2020
Post of 5years ago made FP. The Lord is good, no condition is permanent grin

30 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Uncleodi(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2020
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by goshen26: 10:12am On May 16, 2020
Chai

I remember a lady telling me such in 2014, I quickly brought out my calculator khakis. I later found out sue just want extort my money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by airminem(f): 10:12am On May 16, 2020
'The problem is not as important as the solution'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:13am On May 16, 2020
Mine happened last year,I nearly got heart attack, what saved me was that I insisted that we should visit my own personal doctor for a test,before she now opened up that she is not pregnant,I was furious at her at first,but later found out that she was doing all that to settle down asap.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Calabar1stSon: 10:13am On May 16, 2020
Na today the mod remember this thread since 2015[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

20 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Uncleodi(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2020

When I saw BBM, I was like huuhh!

10 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by airminem(f): 10:15am On May 16, 2020
mosho2good:
Avoid touching *M.E.N*, to stop the spread of COVID -19:

*M-*-Mouth
*E-* -Eye
*N-*-Nose

Follow *W.O.M.E.N* to prevent COVID 19:

*W-* -Wash your hands
*O-* -Observe social distancing
*M-* -Move away from crowded places
*E-* -Excercise regularly
*N-* -No hand shaking.

Follow *women* and stay safe!���
Uhm.. Whats the difference between 'O''M' in the *women*

6 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Lovexme(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2020
A thread from 2015 grin

2 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2020
If woman tell me say she dun carry, no wahala, u go born am. This is an advice to every guy out their. Never I repeat never trust a woman, I HV seen it all, even if she dey claim born again or church type, abeg codedly go do DNA

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by KAM3KAZI: 10:17am On May 16, 2020
Corona no dey only kill and cause lockdown,e dey also cause resurrection of topics on Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by kzubyar(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BASED ON HOW THIS KIND MATTERS DE MOVE MARKET THESE DAYS, LOLOSTICLOLO SUPPOSE MOVE US GO FRONT AFTER 5 WHOLE YEARS. cheesy
2015 this is serious

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by farem: 10:17am On May 16, 2020
hahn:
I have this business associate. Last year, he told me he was getting married and even invited me to the wedding that was supposed to happen in Delta state....
Guys share your experiences. Ladies, give us your reasons.

Chai, the godless are indeed in trouble and miserable. Can you imagine a life outside the counsel of God.

Romans 1:28 (KJV) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Abbeybailey(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2020
hahn:
I have this business associate. Last year, he told me he was getting married and even invited me to the wedding that was supposed to happen in Delta state. He did tell me she was pregnant and as a good guy that he was he decided to marry her and finally settle down. Fast forward to some months back, I was chatting with him on bbm and I asked him about his "wife" and he told me she was fine.

Concidentally, the next day I was on the Island running businesss when I met him going to the bank. He told me to follow him since I had finished all my transactions. Then I asked him again, "how's your wife?" And I got the shocker of my life, they weren't married. Here's the story: apparently, just about a week to the wedding, his fiance's ex came with some elders to meet him and explained to him that he, the ex, is actually the owner of the pregnancy and since he is not interested in getting married to the lady and he doesn't want his child to grow up with someone else or even exist he came to tell my friend the truth.

After enough consultations with some elders, he took his time and told his wife-to-be that they should go on 3 days fasting. After the first day he told her that the spirit of God revealed to him that there was something she was hiding from him(yes, he'll make a good pastor) and after enough pushing she eventually confessed. Apparently she still had the fear of God in her. In her confession she said she and her ex had a one nighter when he travelled for business. Obviously the wedding was cancelled and till today he has been unable to explain why he cancelled the wedding to his parents because they really loved the girl and sent money to her when they discovered she was pregnant.

Believe it or not, this same lady got married to someone else this year and again she was "pregnant" for the guy.

I have had a similar experience, my ex and I were doing it raw but since I was applying the withdrawal method, she decided to lie that she was pregnant barely 2 weeks into the relationship(she don see mugu). I told her no problem and a week later she was on her period. She later claimed she "made a mistake". Needless to say the relationship ended.

The funny thing is these ladies will suddenly flare up when you suggest or attempt to use a condom. Is this the new trend? Since these ladies have nothing to offer that will convince the guy to marry them they have to use these tactics. OR probably, they are in love with the guy but feel he needs a little bit of "convincing" because he feels he isn't ready yet.

Guys share your experiences. Ladies, give us your reasons.
Once you penetrate your girlfriend, she can get pregnant even if you didn't release inside her. During the thrust, some of your sperm are released into her without you knowing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by anambraamaka: 10:18am On May 16, 2020
Shame

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:19am On May 16, 2020
5 years post!

Immediately I saw BBM, I scrolled up to check the date on the post...

14 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by simeotexy: 10:19am On May 16, 2020
freecocoa:
Chai! I wonder what these men are feeling like o.

I blame the women who give you the impression, their lives depend on you, mschew.
how ur talk take rhyme now??

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.