Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them (53333 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by X0012(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2020
These females call it "test"

I don get same experience with one babe in 2016..
When I discover say she do that shit I break up with her straight.

donMIG:
Omo!
Na so ma babe tell me say she never for c her period ooh
Two weeks to my 2nd semester exams in my first year in school... Hahahaha... I wan mad coz I just dei imagine how I take come school n I wan graduate b4 time or wit dual certs
The funny tin b say I dei careful I used a condom n I was wondering if the condom leak abi weitin I sidown tink like craze... I said two weeks to exams!. I no for read... The tin hit me hard say na me wei b last born wan fuckup pass!
The lady fine like craze infact I never still date girl wei I trip for like her
I reason her make we go run test for hospital so that we go know wat next she declined like dat
Aaah I hated my life for dating a teenager that year,,, she take the tin dei joke... Me I dei c how I wan take cope wit my life plus that kind fresh babe wit pikin
How I wan buy her cream n her clothes
I wan maddd
But last last 2days to exams she told me she saw her period
After I've been lookin miserable in school ... Not combing my beards or brsuhin my head

I dei wonder y girl dei do that shit
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Ijaya123: 12:46pm On May 16, 2020
hahn:

Lol. Now, that's the funniest nonsense I've heard all year since FFK said he had a brain.

Relationships are not ego competitions. Add that to your wacky list.

Bye

She is one of those disillusioned and disgruntled feminist.

Just ignore her.

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hardon1(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2020
there is no way you can deny a pregnancy when you entered raw, even if you withdrew 30min before ejaculation. that is why i love my condom... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by donMIG(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
X0012:
These females call it "test"

I don get same experience with one babe in 2016..
When I discover say she do that shit I break up with her straight.

Mumu me... Lolz
I still love this one ooo
After I don date like 5girls after her
If we meet again n one tin leads to another my present babe no go understand me again oo
Igbo girls ehn... Me I love them oo
Them sabi keep their man
Na b4 I dei fear them wen them say they like moni too much
But who doesn't like moni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Reex12(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2020
lala running outta topics,recycling shit of 2015

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by donemzy115(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2020
hardon1:
there is no way you can deny a pregnancy when you entered raw, even if you withdrew 30min before ejaculation. that is why i love my condom... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah u are damn right..but that condom doesn't really make things okay but man gat no choice
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by JayJayGee: 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
donMIG:
Omo!
Two weeks to my 2nd semester exams in my first year in school... Hahahaha... I wan mad coz I just dei imagine how I take come school n I wan graduate b4 time or wit dual certs
The funny tin b say I dei careful I used a condom n I was wondering if the condom leak abi weitin I sidown tink like craze... I said two weeks to exams!. I no for read... The tin hit me hard say na me wei b last born wan fuckup pass!
I reason her make we go run test for hospital so that we go know wat next she declined like dat
Aaah I hated my life for dating a teenager that year,,, she take the tin dei joke... Me I dei c how I wan take cope wit my life plus that kind fresh babe wit pikin
I wan maddd
After I've been lookin miserable in school ... Not combing my beards or brsuhin my head

grin grin grin
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by sencekompis: 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
Dont touch fire,u will get burnt. Majority of our females are 1000 DEGREE FIRE
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by kunlegboye(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2020
Sex before marriage on its own is sin...Please,should be discouraged... God will punish all sins,repent oo.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Goddyj(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2020
Well, 98% of men that have gone through relationships had this experience at some point in their relationships.

Talking about myself, a girl I dated sometime ago suddenly came with that 'I've not seen my period this month' statement.

As a good guy, I told her she shouldn't worry herself; that I would come see her parents the coming week and she agreed.

I went to see her mother who happens to be the only one at home with the girl.

After long discussion, with many questions and answers, I agreed that i would marry the girl, who of course I loved so much.

Three days later, the girl called me that she wanted to see me. When I got to her house, She asked me to forgive her for what she's about to tell me.

She told me that she was not pregnant; that she just wanted to know the kind of person I'm . How I would react in case she gets pregnant.

That was the last day I spoke to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Oppavii(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2020
Skin to skin too sweet naim make Nigga Raw ...

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nickymichy(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2020
My friend ran into my house shivering that the girl he has been banging was pregnant...I laughed.. before I knew it this guy started crying... honestly it's a funny scenario...I told him it was not true but he was so afraid that he almost pass out while I was consoling him... finally, I advised him that he should tell d girl that he will accept the pregnancy...that he has consulted his mom and she is really happy about what happened..I just told the guy to summon courage to do what I told him.. he did... after two days this girl confessed that she was just playing with him... that she wanted to test him if he actually love her...naso she for scam my guy... some ladies are not just wise...

5 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Afriifa(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2020
teasel:
Some males are so chicken brained. You leave yourselves vulnerable to deception, then, you come here to complain. How foolish!
I could have engaged you but I feel otherwise.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Afriifa(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2020
freecocoa:
Chai! I wonder what these men are feeling like o.

I blame the women who give you the impression, their lives depend on you, mschew.
Own goal
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hardon1(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2020
donemzy115:

Yeah u are damn right..but that condom doesn't really make things okay but man gat no choice

yea, you wont believe one my friendship with a girl ended just because i wont use condom. the babe won mad.
she was like: what is the problem with you and this condom sef
me: is to protect ourselves
her: protect what, dont worry i can take care of my self, i can handle it
me: baby, do you know condom also protects against disease
her: what do you mean, are you saying i have a disease angry
me: i did not say so o... am just saying
me: but ...but.. do you know if i have a disease
her. ehhhhh.. make i hear. i dont mind, give me the disease! every time condom condom

at that word "give me the disease", na im i know say this lady dey find something undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Babyforever(f): 2:19pm On May 16, 2020
donemzy115:
This topic don bring back memories...mine was far implicating than this jor...she told me she was pregnant,lolz..na so pampering start oooh.will always call to see if she okay,she will complain of back pain,headache, breast pain,vomiting blablabla,,,I was like true true my babe don get belle...after like a month + she called me that she is in the hospital she doesn't even know how she landed at the hospital..mumu me,I begin shake like agidi..I called one of her friend that took her to the hospital and she said she fainted..and I was like,well allmost all the signs don show..going to 2 months I couldn't keep it to myself and I had to inform my mum about it...when I told her about my intension to tell my mum,she said I should wait when she comes back.since she travelled..las las I told my mum without waiting for her..after like a week,she came back,.she didn't even wait for me to welcome her with a hug or kiss,she knelt down and started begging me to forgive her.I was like what happened na.she said she was only playing April fool pranks on me..haaaa...na so my eye clear,,,April fool since when?...she pleaded with me and I told her its okay..I had to convince my mum and sister that I was only joking with the pregnancy thing. .that I only wanted to see how they will react if I tell them such...case closed...since then,if condom no dey house.m not in d mood oooh.she is really a nice girl but with what happened,I had to take things slow with her...make I no go regret.we are still together tho..relationship going to 2 years now..
Awwww she's a sweet girl please marry her
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 16, 2020
This thread was in 2016, babes don get small sense now.. Nobody does this nonsense again. If you try am, na you go take care of that pikin by yourself.. Men eyes dey chuck now! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by richAgnostic: 2:32pm On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
and have you had any relationship with any lady in the bolded?
several. they dont ever come up with stunts like this. if they get pregnant , they get pregnant by mistake not because they want to trap you.
disclaimer. negresses from the usa not included in the term WOMEN

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by vincentont(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=typumps post=89605564]earn money with candy news now
https://candynews.co/pages/join-us/?ref=Typumps[/
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 16, 2020
cococandy:
All these withdrawal method guys.
Una never see anything.
But how do they possibly enjoy the sex, these guys who practice withdrawal method? The moment when a guy ejaculates into a woman is the sweetest part of sex. So how can one enjoy it by pulling the penis out at the point of climax? I prefer to use condom to make love and ejaculate into condom than to withdraw my penis from vagina at the point of ejaculation.

2 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by KristaPretty(f): 3:00pm On May 16, 2020
As a man, If you are not ready to be a father or to be forced into marriage because of pregnancy (real or fake), use condoms irrespective of the fact that you are in a socalled relationship.
Marriage and relationship are two different things. If you are not ready for conditional marriage or pregnancy news, protect yourself from being a daddy. Even withdrawal method cannot save you forever. A lot of you are products of such method but your parents never told you grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by smiliyB(f): 3:00pm On May 16, 2020
donMIG:
Omo!
I wan maddd

Lol, that's funny but your short form of writing couldn't allow me enjoy your post well. If not because it was interesting, I had to force myself to finish reading it embarassed embarassed
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 16, 2020
that's how my brother present wife trick him in marrying her still now they haven't gotten the blessing of my parent because the girl is of no good character and background but tho they've 3 kids now but my brother still hook around under her nose..an mkpi will always be an mkpi even If you have battalion for him...he's a nairalander too, that what you get for traping a young nigga who's not ready to settle down..lol

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by smiliyB(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2020
donemzy115:
This topic don bring back memories...mine was far implicating than this jor...she told me she was pregnant,lolz..na so pampering start oooh.will always call to see if she okay,she will complain of back pain,headache, breast pain,vomiting blablabla,,,I was like true true my babe don get belle...after like a month + she called me that she is in the hospital she doesn't even know how she landed at the hospital..mumu me,I begin shake like agidi..I called one of her friend that took her to the hospital and she said she fainted..and I was like,well allmost all the signs don show..going to 2 months I couldn't keep it to myself and I had to inform my mum about it...when I told her about my intension to tell my mum,she said I should wait when she comes back.since she travelled..las las I told my mum without waiting for her..after like a week,she came back,.she didn't even wait for me to welcome her with a hug or kiss,she knelt down and started begging me to forgive her.I was like what happened na.she said she was only playing April fool pranks on me..haaaa...na so my eye clear,,,April fool since when?...she pleaded with me and I told her its okay..I had to convince my mum and sister that I was only joking with the pregnancy thing. .that I only wanted to see how they will react if I tell them such...case closed...since then,if condom no dey house.m not in d mood oooh.she is really a nice girl but with what happened,I had to take things slow with her...make I no go regret.we are still together tho..relationship going to 2 years now..
shocked grin grin this April fool sweet wella...hahahha
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Geminvert(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2020
ireneidiva:

No solution. Anybody that can't abstain should take anything he sees.
I like how you keep evading the question,so classic!! it's like accountability is a toxic juice for your gender

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Geminvert(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2020
freecocoa:
Chai! I wonder what these men are feeling like o.

I blame the women who give you the impression, their lives depend on you, mschew.
You're doing a good job at not making sense
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by donMIG(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2020
smiliyB:
Lol, that's funny but your short form of writing couldn't allow me enjoy your post well. If not because it was interesting, I had to force myself to finish reading it embarassed embarassed

Lolz
Even the story sef I cut plenty scenes
Like the part wei my friends write lyrics for me... The name of the song na "papa baby"
The part wei my friends wei no even here anything dei give my high bp wit talks say she dei put on weight n she dei fresh like she get belle grin
The party I had to listen to all of them pledge one tin or the other
Some pledge pampers, others say them go sew native for me n her, others promise say na milk another one mad sotei him say him go vacate him room give me make we for stay
The part wei her female friends start to the call d girl by my name
I suffer like that oo
As for english
No b me do myself... Life hard for Nigerians... Nigerians r hungry!

2 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by donMIG(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2020
Nickymichy:
My friend ran into my house shivering that the girl he has been banging was pregnant...I laughed.. before I knew it this guy started crying... honestly it's a funny scenario...I told him it was not true but he was so afraid that he almost pass out while I was consoling him... finally, I advised him that he should tell d girl that he will accept the pregnancy...that he has consulted his mom and she is really happy about what happened..I just told the guy to summon courage to do what I told him.. he did... after two days this girl confessed that she was just playing with him... that she wanted to test him if he actually love her...naso she for scam my guy... some ladies are not just wise...

But then again I ask
Na the proof for love b dat?
Me I will fail that test over n over again ooo
I no wan hear as e take even happen
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by donMIG(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2020
hardon1:

yea, you wont believe one my friendship with a girl ended just because i wont use condom. the babe won mad.
she was like: what is the problem with you and this condom sef
me: is to protect ourselves
her: protect what, dont worry i can take care of my self, i can handle it
me: baby, do you know condom also protects against disease
her: what do you mean, are you saying i have a disease angry
me: i did not say so o... am just saying
me: but ...but.. do you know if i have a disease
her. ehhhhh.. make i hear. i dont mind, give me the disease! every time condom condom

at that word "give me the disease", na im i know say this lady dey find something undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Eeeyyyyh
I beggo... If she's willing to take that risk wit u she must have tried it wit a couple others b4 omo na mad gamble oo
But at a time u must just meet that babe wei u go climb express for her head!
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Legendguru: 4:19pm On May 16, 2020
not me it wont work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.