Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil (1100 Views)

Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona / Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by Albie(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yesterday i asked my friends this question , but none was abie to give me a good answer. According to may own thought I believe that pride is the worst sin because it blinded satan to dethrone his creator, in other words, satan initiated sin through pride.
My fellow nairalanders I need ur opinion with reason in this topic.
Thanks
Re: Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by Idrismusty97(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mark 3:29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin."
You can chop off a man's head and go free, you can rape babies and you would be forgiven but NEVER YOU BLASPHEME AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT! angry He is the boss! He need to keep up his image.

1 Like

Re: Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by PastorOluT(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Albie:
Yesterday i asked my friends this question , but none was abie to give me a good answer. According to may own thought I believe that pride is the worst sin because it blinded satan to dethrone his creator, in other words, satan initiated sin through pride.
My fellow nairalanders I need ur opinion with reason in this topic.
Thanks

Denying Jesus, which also tally with what the poster above me said, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
Re: Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by An2elect2(f): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
sin is sin. No big, no small. sin is sin.
Re: Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by PastorOluT(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
An2elect2:
sin is sin. No big, no small. sin is sin.

Technically u're right, but that's not exactly correct. I will want to believe u have come across the scripture which says there are some sins that does not lead to death while there are some that do?
Re: Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by PastorOluT(m): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
PastorOluT:

Technically u're right, but that's not exactly correct. I will want to believe u have come across the scripture which says there are some sins that does not lead to death while there are some that do?

1 John 5:16-17 is a good read.
Re: Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
OK...
Re: Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by benodic: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
undue attachment to material things is the mother of all sins .
it brings pride when the things you have goes to your head.
it causes anger when someone touches the things you are attached to.
it causes greed and lust when you can not get enough of the things you are attached to.
the cure is the virtue of detachment.
Re: Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by An2elect2(f): 12:35am On Apr 13, 2015
PastorOluT:

yes i have come across the scripture sir. Pls what is your point?
Re: Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by PastorOluT(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2015
An2elect2:

yes i have come across the scripture sir. Pls what is your point?

My point is not all sin are the same, though all unrighteousness is sin bt some leads to death (spiritual death) which can't be prayed for, while some do not which can be prayed for.

NB 1John 5:16-17 (pls study it n probably we can discuss it in a new thread).

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Which Sin Is The Worst And Most Evil by gatiano(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2015
saying GOD is only a spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Give Such Response, No Matter The Situation? / Why Do People Quantify or Rate Sins? / Shaolin Monk Walks On Water For 125 Meters, Breaking Own Record (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.