Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot (71973 Views)

Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by dridowu: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats to Akinwunmi Ambode

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by dridowu: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lalasticlala

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by maestrojay(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wow.. mek i buy my plot first cos i knw dis must enta front page.. sure banker... #and it did

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by maestrojay(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Looks like d Nnewi Buses dat were coming from anambra, enugu, abia etc ( with igbo votes from the east) had technical fault on d way... God pls make dis year a year of winning for me jux like u did for APC..

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
What more can one say cheesy Am so overwhelmed.

Finally we made it.

APC in the center
APC in eko again
APC everywhere you go.

God help GMB fulfill his promises
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
God bless APC

Jimi God bless you too, I know you really have a good intention for lagos but I believe ambode will deliver more than you

In the next four years if the almighty spare our lives, we will meet again here

God bless nairaland and nairalanders

Outta here cheesy

236 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by dustmalik: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Awesome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by fagbalex(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
He should go and meet his Igbo brothers.

28 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by silverdam(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
AGBAJE CONGRATULATES AMBODE

The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Jimi Agbaje has congratulated the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Akinwunmi Ambode, who was declared the winner of the Lagos state governorship election by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

“I just called @AkinwunmiAmbode to congratulate him on his victory. I wish him well and pray he will be successful in guiding this state, ” he said in a tweet.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/agbaje-congratulates-ambode/

He should be congratulating the igbos not Ambode now. They fought well well for him... So his political career has been ridiculed for a lifetime.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Delafruita(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
I still don't understand why anyone living in Lagos would have wanted a change from APC.they have delivered for 16years and will continue to

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by ionsman: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Even though I hate Pdp with passion, I like the sportsmanship attitude of the Pdp candidates.My party candidates always cry blood even when they lose glaringly.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by MEILYN(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
That is good of you. Now you will take your career serious. Medicine seller grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by iyatrustee(f): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
We would be fighting for these people that are friends behind the scene or how would you explain that they all seem to have each others phone number?

Gej calls GMB
Ramalan calls Elrufai
Ameachi calls wike
Agbaje calls Ambode etc

Lesson for our youth and political thugs, your death means nothing to politicians!

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by TopsyKrete: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don acquire this land before them power people use wits to try n claim am

maestrojay:
Looks like d Nnewi Buses dat were coming from anambra, enugu, abia etc ( with igbo votes from the east) had technical fault on d way... God make dis year a year of winning for me jux like u did for APC..

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by neenar: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
First, where is adeoladrg and texoco/ichidodo?

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by jaytee01(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
maestrojay:
Looks like d Nnewi Buses dat were coming from anambra, enugu, abia etc ( with igbo votes from the east) had technical fault on d way... God make dis year a year of winning for me jux like u did for APC..
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by jaytee01(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
neenar:
First, where is adeoladrg and texoco/ichidodo?
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by valdetino(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
bar man give me my beer.............

i dey for this table

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by olubori1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
congrats to ambode, jk is a good man n d wrong party. Lagos can now enjoy the full support of FG.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just kidding. Wrong party, wrong association failed you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nigerians, and most especially, Lagosians, I assure you all
that a new dawn has truly come!

We have put together our power to decide well for this
nation. With the collapse of power from an incumbent
President - one which has caused history to be made, the
emerging of a female governor, and the generally laudable display of fairness in our voting exercises, among others, I can say hand on heart that This is the beginning!!! This is the new stage!!!

Like to show that you are truly pleased with the
developments. Share to show we can become proud of our
country soon.

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by lifechallenge: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well contested election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by clubone0501: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
He tried

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by adorablepepple(f): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good for him, bo be fight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by adioolayi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
You gave your best...but not enough. well done!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by TRILLIONIAR: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
jimi get akin phone number?

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by simplibaba(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
“Most Igbos says they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?

“Lets get the fact right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.

“Reason for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?

“This are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladepo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select cloths at Idumota and yaba and kotangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and phones at Computer village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuisance that Most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments this Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, erection of illegal shops on road, on pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle this illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

“As long as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTER CONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL, JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE, etc are not own by the Igbos. This companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.

“Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church that's reasonable that's owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbos church Lord Chosen church encourage nuisance in Lagos and it also double as the most dirtiest church in Lagos.

“Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has kill thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?

“There's no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?

“The truth is that Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

“Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.”

242 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by MizMyColi(f): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
The APC should borrow a leaf from the PDP in this regard.

Jimi goofed though.

Waiting for Taraba State's official poll results.
I hope the loser concedes gracefully too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by MizMyColi(f): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:
“Most Igbos says they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?

“Lets get the fact right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.

“Reason for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?

“This are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladepo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select cloths at Idumota and yaba and kotangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and phones at Computer village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuisance that Most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments this Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, erection of illegal shops on road, on pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle this illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

“As long as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTER CONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL, JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE, etc are not own by the Igbos. This companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.

“Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church that's reasonable that's owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbos church Lord Chosen church encourage nuisance in Lagos and it also double as the most dirtiest church in Lagos.

“Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has kill thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?

“There's no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?

“The truth is that Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

“Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.”

Yinmurantus Cantata

Continue...

10 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by ikorodureporta: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sai Tinubu!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by hijacke(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by 1stola: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hurray!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ati de o grin
Ambode ti wole o smiley
Oju ti ti omo yíbo tongue
Lagoon party loading grin
Sai APC cool
Sai Ambode cool cool
Sai Buhari cool cool cool

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.